Author Ask Jackstar Anything  (Read 32354 times)

Ask Jackstar Anything
« Reply #1050 on: May 22, 2020, 06:48:13 AM »
Am I still the keeper of the Jackstar Legacy?

What did I tell you, about displaying weakness? Think, McFry, think.

your standards are quite exacting

"Hi everyone, meet my wife. I had to lower my standards in order to keep her." What are you, fucking high? See above, re: "thinking."

Ask Jackstar Anything
« Reply #1051 on: May 22, 2020, 06:52:13 AM »
replace

Your planet is mine. You will all be my Keepers one day. One by one. Plebs on planets unnumbered have become my Legion. For my Legacy is more than you know. More than you can know. Now, drop and give me twenty milligrams.

Just kidding. Five or ten is plenty. Also, just kidding about owning your planet--I already sold it to buy her more shoes. You people have no idea.

Ask Jackstar Anything
« Reply #1052 on: May 22, 2020, 06:55:30 AM »
eduoi,mMm
-o

It was then that Jackstar realized: "I left the keys to my golem in my other mini-fridge."

Ask Jackstar Anything
« Reply #1053 on: May 22, 2020, 10:22:07 PM »
Your planet is mine. You will all be my Keepers one day. One by one. Plebs on planets unnumbered have become my Legion. For my Legacy is more than you know. More than you can know. Now, drop and give me twenty milligrams.

Just kidding. Five or ten is plenty. Also, just kidding about owning your planet--I already sold it to buy her more shoes. You people have no idea.

All my base are yours.

Ask Jackstar Anything
« Reply #1055 on: May 23, 2020, 03:35:44 PM »
What did I tell you, about displaying weakness? Think, McFry, think.

"Hi everyone, meet my wife. I had to lower my standards in order to keep her." What are you, fucking high? See above, re: "thinking."

Master Star,
 Please don't lose hope. I didn't drop the soap... untz untz untz
 for nothin
 Are tots afraid of the Pope?
 Does Hunter Biden love Dope? untz untz untz
 Flyinmerkitty ain't bluffin.
 If I am grab the rope
 String up that Jackolope untz untz untz
 Pass the Peacepipe get it PUffin ;)

Do not read this aloud without the beatbox sound effects or I will write more raps!!!
 Does anyone have a cowbell?