• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Best of Styx

Started by Lilith, October 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Lilith on October 16, 2020, 01:32:48 PM
Chefy is on many YouTube panels with our Famous Richard Groyper.  The ladies love him!

I am not surprised; he is quite the fox.  Killer smile, friendly outgoing manner, and of course the cookery!  I would have creeped on him long ago except he sounds just like my big brother onna phone.

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 16, 2020, 11:58:39 AM
He just needs to take his shirt off and the ladies will leap at him like a spotted trout to the fly.
As long as it is a spotted trout and not a brown trout with no eyes, which is a euphemism I learned as a summer intern at a wastewater treatment plant. 

Dr. MD MD

I think I get why he moved to Europe now and it wasn’t for the cats. ;) ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxbjhBbF3t0

Juan

Styx dares compete with MV?

K_Dubb

You all know I have been a great proponent of the election-night coverage here on bellgab.  This forum is mostly political these days and it seems like a great way to foster a sense of community among people with similar interests and views and whose opinions, which I always weigh carefully, will naturally be running high.  I had not paid attention to politics for many years and never really read the bellgab threads covering them until the day Trump won, which took me by complete surprise and was easily the most interesting thing to happen politically in my adult life thus far.  As I have stated before, I feel I cheated myself not having participated in the general rejoicing you guys felt that night right along with you, and the chance to do so again is everything I could hope for.  However, if Styx takes his shirt off it's sayonara baby.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Juan on October 30, 2020, 02:15:28 PM
Styx dares compete with MV?

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 30, 2020, 02:37:24 PM
You all know I have been a great proponent of the election-night coverage here on bellgab.  This forum is mostly political these days and it seems like a great way to foster a sense of community among people with similar interests and views and whose opinions, which I always weigh carefully, will naturally be running high.  I had not paid attention to politics for many years and never really read the bellgab threads covering them until the day Trump won, which took me by complete surprise and was easily the most interesting thing to happen politically in my adult life thus far.  As I have stated before, I feel I cheated myself not having participated in the general rejoicing you guys felt that night right along with you, and the chance to do so again is everything I could hope for.  However, if Styx takes his shirt off it's sayonara baby.

Listen. Here's a simple solution. MV will just have to do the GabCast sans shirt. I'm sure Azz will be on board as well. Good Times.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 30, 2020, 06:44:49 PM
Listen. Here's a simple solution. MV will just have to do the GabCast sans shirt. I'm sure Azz will be on board as well. Good Times.

That is the logical solution I can't believe I didn't think of that.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 30, 2020, 06:44:49 PM
MV [should] do the GabCast sans shirt. I'm sure Azz will be on board as well.

The weather in my region is very much like Florida's. I do go about my business shirtless for most of the summer here, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to do so on the GabCast. The only clash is that the GabCast airs at dawn in my neck of the woods, and that's usually the coldest part of the day - which is why I'm usually in sweaters, and wear hats. Its too early to fuss with my hair. I'd rather lie in a bit and throw on a hat at the last minute, than get up at the crack of dawn, and have to fiddle with my hair.

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 31, 2020, 12:09:11 AM
The weather in my region is very much like Florida's. I do go about my business shirtless for most of the summer here, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to do so on the GabCast. The only clash is that the GabCast airs at dawn in my neck of the woods, and that's usually the coldest part of the day - which is why I'm usually in sweaters, and wear hats. Its too early to fuss with my hair. I'd rather lie in a bit and throw on a hat at the last minute, than get up at the crack of dawn, and have to fiddle with my hair.

I just wanted to help the GabCast stay competitive, Azzerae.

It's an increasingly widening battle for the people's attention.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 31, 2020, 12:21:23 PM

Welcome to the party, Pal.

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 31, 2020, 12:09:11 AM

Waking up in the morning to do a "late night show" on a board dedicated to the "king" of late night talk? It seems almost blasphemous.*

*Also, I despise mornings can don't think anybody should own an alarm clock... You must be a morning person.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 31, 2020, 12:21:23 PM
I just wanted to help the GabCast stay competitive, Azzerae.

Understood.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on October 31, 2020, 02:21:58 PM
You must be a morning person.

Nope! I wouldn't consider myself one. It's just, I am so fond of MV, enjoy co-hosting with him so much, and love BellGab so deeply that I take up each and every invite that is extended to me, because it's so darn fun.

Quote from: WOTR on October 31, 2020, 02:21:58 PM
I despise mornings [and] don't think anybody should own an alarm clock.

I'd say I'd be more on board with you a couple years ago. Alarm clocks help me achieve various tasks throughout the course of the day, and remind me to do what it is that's required of me each day. My memory has gone to absolute shit recently.

P.S. Thanks a lot for the advice you gave me. It's hard not to react when I'm in a certain frame of mind. But I'll try ignore that shit going forward.