• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 05:13:13 PM
why does the jew care about being pale? really gets my noggin joggin.

She hates blacks, Arabs and gays

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 05:13:13 PM
why does the jew care about being pale? really gets my noggin joggin.

Anti-Semitic. ;)

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 05:15:26 PM
She hates blacks, Arabs and gays

no, you got that mixed up.. it's you that hate yourselves   :o

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 05:17:57 PM
what a bigot.

Yeah the world dont need people like that we need to come up with a final solution to deal with them all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 05:18:14 PM
no, you got that mixed up.. it's you that hate yourselves   :o

Hi racist, anti-Semitic Jew! :D

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 05:17:57 PM
what a bigot.

hey groyper, you gotta get in character for your personality change act at ellgab, my little nazi frog  :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 05:19:23 PM
hey groyper, you gotta get in character for your personality change act at ellgab, my little nazi frog  :-*

In character?! Don’t you mean submit?

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 05:12:22 PM
You look like a circumcised penis

you wish you were a woman instead of heshe..lol poor kizuna Ai  tranny  boy/girl.. i love trannies when their not nazis   :) :)

Dr. MD MD

???
Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 05:22:01 PM
you wish you were a woman instead of heshe..lol poor kizuna Ai  tranny  boy/girl.. i love trannies when their not nazis   :) :)

Why not?! You share a lot in common with Nazis. You’re both anti-Semitic for one. :D

Asuka Langley

"no u"
"lol gay"
"trump bad"

The NPC meme is real lads!

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 05:23:50 PM
???
Why not?! You share a lot in common with Nazis. You’re both anti-Semitic for one. :D

yeah, my nazi repellent is wearing off and you smell like bad stink.. love to you i'll pray for your evil souls..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 05:27:02 PM
yeah, my nazi repellent is wearing off and you smell like bad stink.. love to you i'll pray for your evil souls..

No thanks. I don’t need any Jewish witch’s spells.

i tried to be friendly at first, but clearly you are not a reasonable person. i went out of my way to be accommodating--still that wasn't good enough. you apologized, i accepted gracefully. i don't put up with people that follow me around, monitor and try to censor what i post.

go fuck yourself, cunt. 

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 05:34:26 PM
i tried to be friendly at first, but clearly you are not a reasonable person. i went out of my way to be accommodating--still that wasn't good enough. you apologized, i accepted gracefully. i don't put up with people that follow me around, monitor and try to censor what i post.

go fuck yourself, cunt.

oh really,, you didn't know i was jewish then.Nobody is following or monitoring you. everyone reads here and at ellgab... i tried to be friends with you.. how many times can you call me cunt?  even when we fought last time i just asked if you were racist.. you lied and said no, you said you wouldn't be talking to me if you wer an anti semite.. that screenshot you didn't post here.. then i quoted something you said on bellgab and you got  mad and i still said i wanted to be friends, but you were mean and posted everything like you did here.. because i am jewish, then you started to hate me and post private messages here so i was upset on ellgab at you. when you said for people to post what they think of you.. that was the next day...i liked you alot..you are a funny guy. i had to ask you because how could i be friends with you if you hate me for my heritage? . you hate me because i am jewish and it hurt me.. i guess you are glad it hurt me... whatever... @Richard Groyper

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 05:21:01 PM
I agreed that you are last time you suggested that. ::)

Repetition is allowed.

Think adsense dollars.

i owed you zero explanation. we were never "friends," i was simply friendly. there is a difference. you being Jewish had nothing to do with anything until you were offended by a post i made here. stop pretending that you didn't start this chain of events. i was polite to you and answered your questions. THAT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH. since you don't seem to understand much unless its laid out for you, this is the final time. i don't give a shit what you think. period. i dont care if you think i hate you.

also, spookcat would like to know what she did wrong?