• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 02:40:52 PM

this anonymous shit posting is fun, i get it lady man   :)

good shitposting uses more than homophobic innuendos and animated .gifs. Try spicing up the bantz really get the noggin a joggin and come up with something creative next time, i have faith in you!

the jew is actually lecturing me on my whiteness. bwhahaha! comedy gold.

Tootsie

well, mr. g.. see ya later... gotta go for now.. will check out all the hate and sick posts later.. :) :)

:) :) :) :-*

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 02:46:22 PM
the jew is actually lecturing me on whiteness. bwhahaha!

(((women))) are trouble!

what's da mattah boobalah? is the oven too hot in here?

Tootsie

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 02:48:48 PM
(((women))) are trouble!

i am a Jewish woman..but not a he/she Jewish woman.. i look Aryan though, you would treat me good if i  did not tell you.i was Jewish..little heshe .. i must run along places to go , people to see

and he/shes and girlguys and whatever gets you through the night, my dear. heshe.. i love you  see you later.. :) :-*

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 02:56:11 PM
catch ya later, oven dodger.

sweet little groyper nazi.. i love you too .. they would put you in an oven based on your looks.. :) :-*

will be sure to check out all the hate sick posts later.. love heshe.. heshe replaced Groyper the Nazi Frog in my heart.. don't be sad, Little Nazi..you will always be 2nd   :-* :-*

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 02:44:40 PM
2nd pic..total Arab.. no doubt about it.. first pic look half white (bright lighting i'd guess)..3rd pic is your non soul :) :)

RU Barbara Spectre?

i promise not to read your diary, Ann Frank.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 10:20:46 AM
mind your business.. you are twisting everything. you are a self professed borderline personality which borders on sociopathy.. ::).

I know you’re not addressing me but I still want to tell you to eat shit and die anyway. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on October 24, 2018, 02:44:47 PM
good shitposting uses more than homophobic innuendos and animated .gifs. Try spicing up the bantz really get the noggin a joggin and come up with something creative next time, i have faith in you!

But she’s not creative...at all. :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
yes, i thought so.. is that why you are so evil and demented as well? can't come to terms with it.??. god bless all evil people... for they too are God's creatures.. even you   :) :-* i doubt you were raped..  :)

I think you’re the evil one and I sincerely hope something large and heavy falls on you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 01:58:31 PM
lol  what did you expect from her/him?  and yet her/him is intolerant of anyone else's differing opinions/races/situations.. whatever.. she/he  ..  poor demented thing.. has no empathy for others and is stuck in a he/she intolerant society..  :'( :'( :-[

You’re probably the most hateful piece of shit I’ve encounted on Bellgab...and that’s really saying something.

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 03:20:17 PM
I know you’re not addressing me but I still want to tell you to eat shit and die anyway. ;)

but i was addressing you...i love your your rotten souls , at least you are not a heshe lie kazuna AI .. i love him/her the most because heshe must live in a world that does not accept heshe gender fluid so i understand heshe's hatred and bitterness.. you, too, must have suffered so ..for whatever reason to be such an asshole.. but i love assholes like you.. will you tell what made you so sick? lke heshe, did which was so brave of heshe.. i admire him/her so much now... thanks . hope you tell your story of what turned you into a nasty piece of (dare  I say It) shit human..  :) :)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 03:22:30 PM
But she’s not creative...at all. :-\

Cutting and pasting not creative to you?

Exploiting people’s sickness for sympathy and attention isn’t creative to you?

Nazysogonist!

Tootsie,

Would you say this is why you have the physique of a slave trader?

Tootsie

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 24, 2018, 03:25:42 PM
just...

yes, i picked my new profile pic out especially for you, my little nazi frog.. :) :) :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 03:27:28 PM
but i was addressing you...i love your your rotten souls , at least you are not a heshe lie kazuna AI .. i love him/her the most because heshe must live in a world that does not accept heshe gender fluid so i understand heshe's hatred and bitterness.. you, too, must have suffered so ..for whatever reason to be such an asshole.. but i love assholes like you.. will you tell what made you so sick? lke heshe, did which was so brave of heshe.. i admire him/her so much now... thanks . hope you tell your story of what turned you into a nasty piece of (dare  I say It) shit human..  :) :)

This is all just self-description, you hate-filled piece of shit.

Tootsie

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 03:24:09 PM
I think you’re the evil one and I sincerely hope something large and heavy falls on you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

It must suck being totally uncreative AND being an “artist.” :D

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on October 24, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

Episcopalians, South Koreans, and others have higher IQs on average, yet we don't see a massive disparity with them controlling institutions. How do you feel about parasitic tribalism?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 03:32:53 PM
It must suck being totally uncreative AND being an “artist.” :D

Hey take that back! Tootsie is very creative with the search words she enters on google images to find pictures she likes to post. She is very creative and has more serious problems than anyone else on this board. People with mental health problems are gays should be treated like Palestinians!

Bluejay

Quote from: VC on October 24, 2018, 02:28:47 PM
LOL... BJ, you trolled me well for Fart Ell. IT should be proud of you! Just realize you're reigned by "control freak" Schrader liars and censorship there.

Search my posts there, and you will know I never was shitting-up threadS there. I just wanted to call-out Dave Schrader and KR for destroying Art Bell's Legacy and Show Format. True enough!

You thrive in a Safe Space Troll forum. Trolls reign and censor there. It's troll ban heaven for Dave Schrader and KR and MITD. There is NO FREEDOM to speak truth to power there. The Liars Reign Free!

Are you too blind to see? Wah? Is that all you troll for? Wah?
Nah, I’m in these forums just for cheap thrills. 

Quote from: Bluejay on October 24, 2018, 03:41:53 PM
Nah, I’m in these forums just for cheap thrills. 

thanks for recording tootsie getting mauled by BG regulars, BJ. 👍🏻