• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Beatles

Started by MrHippie, July 02, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 03, 2018, 06:34:58 PM
I really like this track and liked the whole album.  I bought it when it came out and still go back to it. Sean Ono Lennon is a fucking poseur snowflake compared to Julian.

McCartney's son is a pathetic waste of guitar strings.  Dhani is enjoyable for a couple of tracks and is turning into a Dweezil Zappa, which could lead to a long and prosperous career....

Zack is a drummer... Better than his father in some many ways.  Oasis and The Who sideman...

I bought Valotte...on vinyl...hoping for bigger things to come. It never happened.   :-\

Rockaria

I've seen both Julian and Sean perform. Julian was very young and very good -- the Vallotte period. Sean was actually extremely good, as a vocalist and guitarist. I was surprised. Don't sell him short.

Sean92008

Quote from: Rockaria on July 03, 2018, 07:05:36 PM
I've seen both Julian and Sean perform. Julian was very young and very good -- the Vallotte period. Sean was actually extremely good, as a vocalist and guitarist. I was surprised. Don't sell him short.
I hung in a group where he was present (during his cross dressing period) and he was underwhelming.  Maybe he took some coaching/lessons.  Even the best will go out and improve their chops.

*Casbah, San Diego.  Ages ago.

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2018, 06:37:10 PM
I bought Valotte...on vinyl...hoping for bigger things to come. It never happened.   :-\
When he gets around to putting stuff out, he does well...  Shame but the guy probably was disillusioned after his wranglings with Ono Yoko.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 04, 2018, 01:09:41 AM
When he gets around to putting stuff out, he does well...  Shame but the guy probably was disillusioned after his wranglings with Ono Yoko.

Ick! Who wouldn't be? :o

Well, John, I guess. :)

MV/Liberace!

In about four years, Paul will have lived twice as long as John.