Wait, this is actually a thing?

Started by Jackstar, June 18, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jackstar

Because the other topic thread seemed so lonely.


heater

Quote from: Jackstar on June 18, 2018, 05:38:36 PM
Because the other topic thread seemed so lonely.

this was made for you bellgabber.

so do we get the Jackstar power half hour?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: heater on June 19, 2018, 08:26:48 PM
this was made for you bellgabber.

so do we get the Jackstar power half hour?

I'd sign up for that ministry.  ;)

Jackstar

I will respond to prepared questions, delivered at a minimum of forty-five minutes in advance. Single-sided, double spaced, legal size paper, Courier font only. NO STAPLES.

heater

Quote from: Jackstar on June 20, 2018, 09:14:22 AM
I will respond to prepared questions, delivered at a minimum of forty-five minutes in advance. Single-sided, double spaced, legal size paper, Courier font only. NO STAPLES.

dammit! and I had it all stapled and ready to go.  I tell you it's harder to get your rider correct than it is to time a super-thermite detonation to appear incidental.

heater

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 18, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
UP!

8)

Metron2267, as a toy collector I have to know where I can get that toy. Is it from a New Gods toy line or an exclusive?

Metron2267

Quote from: heater on June 20, 2018, 08:53:22 PM
Metron2267, as a toy collector I have to know where I can get that toy. Is it from a New Gods toy line or an exclusive?

Shoot, sorry for the late reply...but I just copped the image from:

http://www.onepercase.net/2012/09/metron-dc-club-infinite-earths.html

However:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-MATTEL-DC-CLASSICS-SIGNATURE-SERIES-METRON-DELUXE-6-ACTION-FIGURE-MIB/232473383800?epid=1800074595&hash=item36207e5378:g:nzQAAOSwSblZqefR
012 MATTEL DC CLASSICS SIGNATURE SERIES METRON DELUXE 6" ACTION FIGURE MIB
Seller information
heroheadquarters (17028 )
100% Positive feedback
Condition:New
Price:US $99.99

And yeah, it is one of the coolest figures made! ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar on June 20, 2018, 09:14:22 AM
I will respond to prepared questions, delivered at a minimum of forty-five minutes in advance. Single-sided, double spaced, legal size paper, Courier font only. NO STAPLES.

Too bad. I only use Arial

pate

I think the polls closed a few months ago and they are still tallying the votes.  I would also like to know who is the irresponsible party running this particular shit-shoe.  They should be held accountable, I am also calling for Deputy White Crow to submit his resignation post haste (if he hasn't already).

Drain the sewer.

MAPA

pAnon+



Jojo

Quote from: pate on November 08, 2018, 10:43:02 PM
I think the polls closed a few months ago and they are still tallying the votes.  I would also like to know who is the irresponsible party running this particular shit-shoe.  They should be held accountable, I am also calling for Deputy White Crow to submit his resignation post haste (if he hasn't already).

Drain the sewer.

MAPA
Lately your images are traumatizing. I read that this dog was rescued, but could you please be nice?  It is hard to un-see something traumatic.  Pictures go straight to the heart, but words are filtered by neurons.


pate

Quote from: 14 on November 12, 2018, 01:54:53 AM
Lately your images are traumatizing. I read that this dog was rescued, but could you please be nice?  It is hard to un-see something traumatic.  Pictures go straight to the heart, but words are filtered by neurons.

Shaddap yew.



Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on November 12, 2018, 01:54:53 AM
It is hard to un-see something traumatic.  Pictures go straight to the heart, but words are filtered by neurons.

You'll find this problem less intrusive after you've finished growing up. Good luck!

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on November 12, 2018, 01:54:53 AM
Lately your images are traumatizing. I read that this dog was rescued, but could you please be nice?  It is hard to un-see something traumatic.  Pictures go straight to the heart, but words are filtered by neurons.

Yeeeeeesh...go back to ellagab if this place works on your head that much!

:o



Metron2267

Still thinking you're the cawk of the walk here Jacky baby?



AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 13, 2018, 05:19:45 PM
Yeeeeeesh...go back to ellagab if this place works on your head that much!


Haw haw!

Inserts photograph of abattoir


WildCard

Nothing to add here, just sick of seeing metosexual's name on the front page of every thread.
Hi Gravity.



Jackstar

Quote from: Colonel Pate Manly on September 09, 2022, 01:08:06 AM-CPM

Thanks for not remembering my birthday, I don't need any more shattered jawbones for breakfast.

When one more thing, when you need help I helped you the best I could and what I needed help you fucking hung up the phone and fucking seal off my cars and my fucking life and fucking left me the phone to fucking die, and you didn't even tell me this shit worked. You want me to fucking come keep on complaining I think I can fix I can take it I think I can figure I think I can remember two years fucking bunch of bullshit you fucking puppy through for what? Just save a bunch of fucking money our taxes or what? 0 what did you gain by taking everything away from me and leaving me in a hole to die, maybe you're triggered now maybe I'll start be thinking about pulling a fast one at Jack store and you'll fucking spontaneously just fall over and start gagging your own tongue.

But wait I don't want to ruin your birthday.

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on June 18, 2018, 05:38:36 PMBecause the other topic thread seemed so lonely.

So do you, dude. :'(





#FuckOff

Quote from: JT on September 09, 2022, 03:49:35 AMThanks for not remembering my birthday, I don't need any more shattered jawbones for breakfast.

When one more thing, when you need help I helped you the best I could and what I needed help you fucking hung up the phone and fucking seal off my cars and my fucking life and fucking left me the phone to fucking die, and you didn't even tell me this shit worked. You want me to fucking come keep on complaining I think I can fix I can take it I think I can figure I think I can remember two years fucking bunch of bullshit you fucking puppy through for what? Just save a bunch of fucking money our taxes or what? 0 what did you gain by taking everything away from me and leaving me in a hole to die, maybe you're triggered now maybe I'll start be thinking about pulling a fast one at Jack store and you'll fucking spontaneously just fall over and start gagging your own tongue.

But wait I don't want to ruin your birthday.


Harpy Brifdya!

THe Colonel

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod