Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2020, 12:16:15 PM
I dunno. It seems like MeowMix has a lot of regret about hooking up with Rubini and still seems to hold out hope that she can patch things up with Jack. Of course, he’d be wise to dump the bed hopping trailer trash though. He could probably do A LOT better. ;)

Unfortunately, even Stevie Wonder can see this.

But an active drug addict is incapable of the nuance of thought that would lead to this conclusion.

Addicts don't have "relationships" they take hostages.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 22, 2020, 12:21:01 PM
Pawn to Queen's Bishop-4.

Yeah buddy, keep LARPing with your life. This is going to end well, Stevie Wonder can see that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 22, 2020, 12:21:40 PM
Unfortunately, even Stevie Wonder can see this.

But an active drug addict is incapable of the nuance of thought that would lead to this conclusion.

Addicts don't have "relationships" they take hostages.

Yeah, the story about her rifling through his mom’s jewelry didn’t bode well. :o

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2020, 12:16:15 PM
I dunno. It seems like MeowMix has a lot of regret

And what rough Beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2020, 12:23:54 PM
the story about her rifling through his mom’s jewelry didn’t bode well. :o

Just think how well the lich bodes.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2020, 12:23:54 PM
Yeah, the story about her rifling through his mom’s jewelry didn’t bode well. :o

Yep, a sober individual with a clear mind would have seen that for what it was. *Red Alert*

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 22, 2020, 12:21:01 PM
Pawn to Queen's Bishop-4.

A legal move for white, but only if the pawn captured a piece.  Which piece was lost?  Also, is that a white or black move, important to know as this move is only possible for white in the early game.

Thank you in advance!

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 22, 2020, 12:30:20 PM
Yep, a sober individual with a clear mind would have seen that for what it was. *Red Alert*

Also, if you’re going through a “rough patch” in your relationship and your woman’s solution to it is to hop on a plane and into the bed of another man that could also be a red alert.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 22, 2020, 12:23:22 PM
keep LARPing with your life. This is going to end well

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2020, 04:38:49 PM
https://youtu.be/kJNyjdpT1vo

#VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #AlwaysFaithful #SemperFi #MeowMagic #ACTUAL #Sorceror #CommanderSexy #IJustSavedYourPlanetAgain #LikeItWasNothing #ActualHouseBitch #GREATAWAKENING #ImagineThat #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #TrumpetNews #StarLivesMatter #TRUMPETNEWS #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

... end?

Ciardelo

Looks like Jackie took my advice and is feeling better now.

I have to go to Costco and buy some TP. BBL  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 22, 2020, 12:32:40 PM
Also, if you’re going through a “rough patch” in your relationship and your woman’s solution to it is to hop on a plane and into the bed of another man that could also be a red alert.

Bro's before Ho's. Let's hope that Jackie snaps out of it.

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on November 22, 2020, 12:35:54 PM

That is a rather large board, pretty cool though.  How does one set up a chess board on the surface of a sphere? 

I did not know that was a thing!  Are the hobo elite working on a standardized ruleset for it?  I want in. 

I bet it takes forever to promote a pawn in that one...

-p

albrecht

Quote from: DanTSX on November 23, 2020, 06:42:11 PM
That cup

Ooof
It is hilarious. And, hopefully, is an souvenir one can bring home for an extra buck with the cocktail. And the for the kids some crayons are given to paint their Shirley Temples or Roy Rodgers faux cocktail.

Silphion

Something mustering ...

[attachment=1,msg1441685]

timebandit

Come ON!!
Let's get MOTIVATED!

#Hetha4Eva

Lilith

20 seconds MARK!

Standing by to GO!

Jackstar

Panic attacks are no joke. We exist in a world where the fear of illusion is real.

Nyewalker

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on November 22, 2020, 12:46:08 PM
How does one set up a chess board on the surface of a sphere? 
[...]
-p

Practice, Baby--practice.

-j*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 23, 2020, 11:25:05 PM
Panic attacks are no joke. We exist in a world where the fear of illusion is real.

When deep inside we’re all the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U2E-In0DDg

Well, maybe not MeowMix. ;)

Silphion

Quote from: pate on November 22, 2020, 12:46:08 PM
That is a rather large board, pretty cool though.  How does one set up a chess board on the surface of a sphere? 

I did not know that was a thing!  Are the hobo elite working on a standardized ruleset for it?  I want in. 

I bet it takes forever to promote a pawn in that one...

-p

This is much simpler than you might imagine ...

[attachment=1]

... in dream space.