Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: VC on October 06, 2020, 02:33:44 AM
You make a cute coven couple with your whackjob team, Innerreach slayers, with Silphion decoding your "genius" trolling drivel. You're at least 30-lbs overweight, so don't knock it BSC solar flared Sun.

It's only because his dick weighs like 25 lbs! You are so obviously envious! Get a hobby tictac boner!

SpaceMeowMaid

You make a cute coven couple with your whackjob team, Innerreach slayers, with Silphion decoding your "genius" trolling drivel. You're at least 30-lbs overweight, so don't knock it BSC solar flared Sun.

Seriously you little derpnard, how many times do I have to tell you that I am MEtron!?

Silphion

Quote from: VC on October 06, 2020, 02:08:41 AM
What a fraud Heather Wade is! Fake recorded show continuing her constant OCD/ADHD obsession over lame ass crap she clings too from the 1980's. Bwahahahaha! MJ12 Fagottry! Still playing 15+ minutes NOT live after the show was supposed to have ended. No calls! Soooo boring, soooo repetitive, sooo lame! ::)

Your position as a resident Vicious Cynic is sadly predictable and understandable 𝑏𝑢𝑡
why is this constant obsession with what 𝑦𝑜𝑢 consider to be a 𝐹𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤?
What does it matter that she can end her show whenever she pleases?
Why does this offend you being such an unremarkable point of interest?

At any rate, by her own announcement she intends to take all calls tomorrow night
with respect to this 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡'𝑠 admittedly in-depth and extensively documented show.

I am sure you will be listening with bated breath however difficult that might be.

Silphion

You make a cute coven couple with your whackjob team, Innerreach slayers, with 𝑺𝒊𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 "𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒖𝒔" 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒓𝒊��𝒆𝒍. You're at least 30-lbs overweight, so don't knock it BSC solar flared Sun.

Sometimes the miasma of authentic paranoia in this swamp actually concerns me.

WOTR

Quote from: timebandit on October 02, 2020, 10:16:07 PM

#Legacy

I don't think I have been in here for several months. There is something strangely reassuring to know that you are still here pulling for Heather.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on October 06, 2020, 03:18:41 AM
There is something strangely reassuring to know that you are still here pulling for Heather.

It is only because her dick weighs like 25 lbs.

Silphion

I don't think I have been in here for several months. There is something strangely reassuring to know that you are still here pulling for Heather.

Even stranger there are those still trolling her after all these 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on October 06, 2020, 02:52:53 AM

A classic Metron2267 post and graphic, so FU Metron2267 criminal doxxer that "you" claim copied "you". I wonder why he shines right through you, Jackass-tron. Such mirrored images of each other that sits here 24/7 doing the same old pathetic OCD shit posting Metron did.

[attachment=1,msg1426083]

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on October 06, 2020, 02:24:35 AM
Fat, drunk, and simple is no way to go through life, little Sun.

Sounds like good advice coming from a Bukowski acolyte.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on October 06, 2020, 04:12:18 AM
Even stranger there are those still trolling her after all these 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠.

Bell was trolled for three decades and still gets trolled after death. I know kindergarteners who have paid more dues than Wade. There is nothing strange going on here.

What is strange is the delusion--consistently expressed--that she gets some kind of immunity idol or some shit. Handling the rabble was one of Art's strengths. If she thinks that is an exceptional duty, perhaps she chose the wrong #Legacy to caretake.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on October 06, 2020, 04:36:35 AM
doing the same old pathetic OCD shit posting Metron did

Have you met onan?

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on October 06, 2020, 04:37:04 AM
a Bukowski acolyte

Well, damn. If I die in my sleep, know that I went happy.

VC

Quote from: Silphion on October 06, 2020, 03:00:33 AM
Your position as a resident Vicious Cynic is sadly predictable and understandable 𝑏𝑢𝑡
why is this constant obsession with what 𝑦𝑜𝑢 consider to be a 𝐹𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤?
What does it matter that she can end her show whenever she pleases?
Why does this offend you being such an unremarkable point of interest?

At any rate, by her own announcement she intends to take all calls tomorrow night
with respect to this 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡'𝑠 admittedly in-depth and extensively documented show.

I am sure you will be listening with bated breath however difficult that might be.

Yes, her live show is sooooo pathetic that I was perhaps mistaken, but it could have all been recorded too. Heater just saying she went long on the show time does not prove in the least it was live. She could easily record that statement to fake people out that it is not recorded but, in fact, is. IF you read my quote below, then I did allow for it to be possibly live. See CAPS. I do believe some people enjoy Heater, so I gave a sarcastic remark: Support Heater if you love her voice or just want to fall asleep to stupidity for some reason.

Still playing 20+ minutes NOT live after the show was supposed to have ended. She's just a reader and story teller EVEN IF LIVE. It might as well be recorded. No calls! Soooo boring, soooo repetitive, sooo lame! ::)

Seriously, Heater no need to be live or take calls.

IF you want the real thing, then Art Bell does it all a million billion trillion times better than this drivel. You can get the free recorded AB shows online or subscribe to his other recorded materials. Support Heater if you love her voice or just want to fall asleep to stupidity for some reason. She does nothing new or even close to approaching what AB did, obviously!

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on October 06, 2020, 04:39:24 AM
Bell was trolled for three decades and still gets trolled after death. I know kindergarteners who have paid more dues than Wade. There is nothing strange going on here.

What is strange is the delusion--consistently expressed--that she gets some kind of immunity idol or some shit. Handling the rabble was one of Art's strengths. If she thinks that is an exceptional duty, perhaps she chose the wrong #Legacy to caretake.

Point taken but it is no longer about #𝐿𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑐𝑦.
She has her own show and her own destiny.
She can play it any way she likes with her own faithful fans
and inevitably that dusty herd of trolls she can just ignore.

VC

Quote from: Silphion on October 06, 2020, 03:06:09 AM
Sometimes the miasma of authentic paranoia in this swamp actually concerns me.

Though I can't offer any details, I can assure you I would not wish on Jackass-tron or Metron2267 what happened to X illegally and criminally, even though, at least one of these people has already doxxed X illegally at AzzStab's forum too.

K_Dubb

You're at least 30-lbs overweight...

Escandalo!  Where did you pick up this detail?  Have I stumbled upon some disgusting feeder cult here, slipping and writhing on black plastic, forcing great handfuls of Costco sheet cake down their gullets?  I am not eating for a week!

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 06, 2020, 05:57:06 AM
Escandalo!  Where did you pick up this detail?  Have I stumbled upon some disgusting feeder cult here, slipping and writhing on black plastic, forcing great handfuls of Costco sheet cake down their gullets?  I am not eating for a week!

Pâté sashay...

Jacksun's flare emits it all in Azzerae's shadow cast Starring Jackson, Sun.

AZZERAE

VC, what you are suffering are delusions. Its a pity not even the mental hospital will take you.

timebandit

Thanks Big Guy..
Loyalty is everything

#TheRealLegacy

Jackstar

Escandalo!  Where did you pick up this detail?  Have I stumbled upon some disgusting feeder cult here, slipping and writhing on black plastic

I am 6'1" and I used to weigh 333. Turns out, oxygen and a lower esophageal valve (LEV) are crucial components of a person's ability to maintain a functional human life.

So, thirty lbs. over is really not too big a deal for now, given that winter is coming and along with it, the post-election apocalyptic famine. I'm going to need those extra five pounds to fuel the use of my 25 lbs. of penis love-muscle over Christmas break.

forcing great handfuls of Costco sheet cake down their gullets?  I am not eating for a week!

This reminds me of someone. Let me know if you need me to rat out a goblin that still owes me fifty bucks, as I happen to have one stored in The Cloud.

Nyewalker

Quote from: Silphion on October 06, 2020, 09:34:55 PM

Show some consideration for Heather, Eddie Van Halen just died... Vulture !!!

Silphion

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 06, 2020, 10:18:55 PM
Show some consideration for Heather, Eddie Van Halen just died... Vulture !!!

First selection on her preshow play list 𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 to Eddie Van Halen