Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DanTSX

Quote from: Silphion on September 09, 2020, 01:48:18 AM
𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

"Swedenborg describes creation as made up of two separate and yet coexisting “worlds”: the natural world and the spiritual world. The natural world includes everything you see around youâ€"the grass, the sky, houses, other people, your own body, and so on. The spiritual world consists of the unseen realities that we do not fully encounter until after death: heaven, hell, and the world of spirits in between. The afterlife, he said, is a vast realm where our lives continue much as they did on earth." - Swedenborg Foundation

That’s the guy nks he can breathe through his scrotum!

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on September 27, 2020, 07:52:24 AM

That’s the guy nks he can breathe through his scrotum!
Heh, heh, heh.

timebandit

Come ON!
Let's get motivated people!
Heather is coming to TOWN!

#LikeChristmasOnlyBetter

Jackstar

Quote from: timebandit on September 28, 2020, 09:44:20 AM
Come ON!
Let's get motivated people!
Heather is coming to TOWN!

#LikeChristmasOnlyBetter

Silphion

September 28th, 2020 - Dr. Rita Louise - The Dysfunctional Dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbD_kBJc_gI

I tapped out completely back in the day and really haven't given this a second thought since. But after listening to the recent GabCasts, I tracked down some of the meltdown tapes and they're high Kino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn-vdqcYO4w

For complete trainwreck radio, this is epic. So many amazing lines in this.

Lilith

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 28, 2020, 09:41:56 PM
I tapped out completely back in the day and really haven't given this a second thought since. But after listening to the recent GabCasts, I tracked down some of the meltdown tapes and they're high Kino.

BellGab SHOUTOUT!

Praise MV!

ItsOver

Heh, heh, heh... Heater wants to “give them what they want.”  I’m sure that wasn’t the first time she used that line.  Gads, that voice.  I didn’t know there was such a thing as a valley girl truck driver.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on September 29, 2020, 03:10:05 AM
BellGab SHOUTOUT!

Praise MV!

I forgot all about that call, Sean really got under her skin. It appears like Heather tried her best to rewrite history. In the phone call above she mentioned art saying inflammatory remarks about bellgab.

Now I'm sure he did say plenty of inflammatory remarks about bellgab. The way she is painting the picture above is that art unleashed her unto the listening audience as a way to get back at this forum.

That's not how I remembered things going down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 29, 2020, 03:43:38 AM
I forgot all about that call, Sean really got under her skin. It appears like Heather tried her best to rewrite history. In the phone call above she mentioned art saying inflammatory remarks about bellgab.

Now I'm sure he did say plenty of inflammatory remarks about bellgab. The way she is painting the picture above is that art unleashed her unto the listening audience as a way to get back at this forum.

I’ve come to believe that the whole torch pass was in the works from the moment Art decided to try his final comeback. I think she’s a lot more manipulative than she lets on. Her “surprise” over Art’s decision was totally insincere.

ItsOver

Ha! 

“Release The Heater!”

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2020, 03:46:42 AM
I’ve come to believe that the whole torch pass was in the works from the moment Art decided to try his final comeback. I think she’s a lot more manipulative than she lets on. Her “surprise” over Art’s decision was totally insincere.
Yep.  The “test broadcast,” when Heater appeared out of the blue, alongside Art, as a “cohost,” was a sure sign.  I remember thinking “just WTH is going on with this?”

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2020, 03:53:49 AM
Yep.  The “test broadcast,” when Heater appeared out of the blue, alongside Art, as a “cohost,” was a sure sign.  I remember thinking “just WTH is going on with this?”

Yep, she’s a fan who stalked him, fucked him and then convinced him to give her a shot at doing his show and they were going to fool everyone into thinking it just spontaneously happened. It might’ve worked before the internet went mainstream.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2020, 03:57:42 AM
Yep, she’s a fan who stalked him, fucked him and then convinced him to give her a shot at doing his show and they were going to fool everyone into thinking it just spontaneously happened. It might’ve worked before the internet went mainstream.

This is an example as to why you were poster of the year.

ItsOver

"Quick!  Throw her in the Scooby van!"

https://youtu.be/m5wWZIFZraw

;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2020, 04:35:54 AM
"Quick!  Throw her in the Scooby van!"

https://youtu.be/m5wWZIFZraw

;D ;D ;D

Yeah, the Mystery Machine. The mystery was how does a Hillary who looks near death go in but a younger, healthier Hillary come out again hours later?! ???

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2020, 04:39:04 AM
Yeah, the Mystery Machine. The mystery was how does a Hillary who looks near death go in but a younger, healthier Hillary come out again hours later?! ???
Fresh blood, from young'uns.

;D ;D ;D

I remember. Truly one of the most bizarre things I've ever witnessed. I completely tapped out and never gave it another thought in the thick of it. It's interesting to come back and watch things like this and see the drama continued for years and years after.

DynamoHum

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 29, 2020, 05:45:11 AM
;D ;D ;D

I remember. Truly one of the most bizarre things I've ever witnessed. I completely tapped out and never gave it another thought in the thick of it. It's interesting to come back and watch things like this and see the drama continued for years and years after.

If you can find the Shroedinger’s Kolby ep (I don’t think the one you linked is that one) then you definitely need to hear it.

Not one to toot my own horn but the one where I call in and later the cops call in (literally) is also fun.

ItsOver

I got about 15 minutes into this, with a lot of fast forwarding.  The idiocy on both sides of the call exceeded my listening tolerance. They need to stop using the painted rocks on their heads.

Dr. MD MD

Bottom line for her Bellgab was great when all the “roughness” was directed at others and not her and Art but as soon as some of that came back on them (for good reason) then it was a “den of assholes” with mental illnesses and no life. She’s still here though so :P is in essence what she’s saying.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 29, 2020, 10:35:02 AM
Bottom line for her Bellgab was great when all the “roughness” was directed at others and not her and Art but as soon as some of that came back on them (for good reason) then it was a “den of assholes” with mental illnesses and no life. She’s still here though so :P is in essence what she’s saying.

I don't remember much of the past but I distinctly remember her appointing herself the 10 Star Meme General of the guerrilla campaign for Art's new show and it just got more and more bizarre from there. Ah well, all's well that ends well.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 29, 2020, 03:43:38 AM

I think there is a lot of reinterpretation going on.  Whatever his other motives, Art, in trying to court bellgab, naively believed that elevating someone from here, someone popular with the pathetic middle-aged horndogs who used to frequent this place, would be taken as a sort of grand gesture of thanks to his most ardent fans.

For an analog of a relationship similarly rich in reinterpretive possibility that evolves over time from halting courtship and the heights of shared fascination to the depths of mutual loathing, most of you need look no further than your (last) marriage.

ItsOver

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on September 29, 2020, 10:42:23 AM
I don't remember much of the past but I distinctly remember her appointing herself the 10 Star Meme General of the guerrilla campaign for Art's new show and it just got more and more bizarre from there. Ah well, all's well that ends well.
Karma’s a bitch.

https://youtu.be/W5ko-LeObBQ