• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Zartax

"boyfriend" Bob is nothing but another troll. he knew the answer as to where she lived and how the Bells were doing.

Jackstar

Quote from: Zartax on September 11, 2020, 12:00:20 AM
"boyfriend" Bob is nothing but another troll.

And y'all thought I was the creepy one. Adorable!!

Zartax

You are entertaining. He knew exactly what he was doing.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Zartax on September 11, 2020, 01:23:53 AM
You are entertaining. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Out with a whimper.

Jackstar

Quote from: Zartax on September 11, 2020, 01:23:53 AM
You are entertaining.

AYY WAY HOL UP
... is this my Kanye Swift moment, or my Kanye West moment, or my Taylor Swift moment, or my Taylor West moment... or is this my Sally Field moment?

You people wouldn't believe how hard it is to keep track of this shit. And, I'm so high right now... I have got no idea what's going on.

Nevertheless--always faithful! Trivial! TRY VEAL

Quote from: Nyewalker on September 10, 2020, 10:39:47 AM
Sorry everybody,... Heathers avatar has died !!! ...  undoubtedly there will be no show tonight...

Reportedly Diana Rigg's estate has asked Heather to design her headstone.

Jackstar

Quote from: timebandit on September 11, 2020, 08:33:41 AM
#Heatha4Eva

I allowed it so much, I swore fealty to the company. Because, ah, cough syrup and shit. Ahh... okay whatever, I'm a fag, prank caller, prank caller, oh shits my colon just blew out.

... AND, Scene.

Silphion

ʟɪᴠᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡ

Topic - The attention extraction business model

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaaC57tcci0

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on September 11, 2020, 10:43:23 PM
ʟɪᴠᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡ

Finally! She's lost the last of her milk teeth and is ready for a solid meal. See? I told you she was gonna be great!!

Jackstar

"Algos running rampant? In MY psychosocial dimensional sphere?"

It's likelier than you might think. Don't worry about it. Go back to sleep. Remember to tip your server.

p.s.: I've relinquished control. I wanna tell you all--"Good luck, we're all counting on you"--but I can't, I just can't. Y'all don't need any luck.

GBY

Jackstar

Okay, so, it sounds like all we gotta do is find one more person that doesn't hate, and the triumvirate of power is ready to roll!

You're welcome.

Jackstar

Wow! Someone sure bought themselves a boatload of karma!

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on September 12, 2020, 12:21:09 AM
[attachment=1,msg1420232]

"Quintessence is the fifth and highest element in ancient and medieval philosophy that permeates all nature and is the substance composing the celestial bodies" - Merriam-Webster

This was a final question on 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑦 and no one had a clue.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on September 12, 2020, 12:48:41 AM
This was a final question on 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑦 and no one had a clue.

The Veil has been stretched much further than it was ever meant to be. Sad!

HOTFIX: Fixed The Veil. [i]You're welcome.[/i]

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on September 12, 2020, 01:21:45 AM
[attachment=1,msg1420238]

Do we not like Startpage anymore? I mean... okay.

Silphion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grnn_M8GKe0

First time caller asks Heather for one of her favourite WCW memories.
Besides Roddy Piper, back in the day, she was then a fan of the Ultimate Warrior.

Jackstar

Essentially the best 9/11 show C2CAM (that's what you're listening to, Kids) has ever done and The Looking Glass gets BROKE.

What a coinkydink. Believe it: it's not me.

massive rolleyes

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 12, 2020, 01:58:37 AM
and The Looking Glass gets BROKE.

I just remote viewed this. Here's the message that was too dangerous for her to read:

"Hi Heather, this is George Noory. If you're done with Jackstar, can we abduct him? Asking for Our Friends."

[attachment=1]

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on September 12, 2020, 01:23:11 AM
Do we not like Startpage anymore? I mean... okay.

Both DuckDuckGo and Startpage are recommended but the latter is still based on Google results.
Brave has DuckDuckGo as a default and Tor as an included option.

Jackstar

My honest recommendation is, just use any engine you like--and then, every fifth search, search for "NUCLEAR BOMB | ANTHRAX | BUILDING 7 | NANOTHERMITE | NANCY PELOSI", and that will keep the enemy A.I. salty enough that it just won't bother with you anymore. Enemy A.I. hates salt, while Lovely A.I. loves salt. Weird, huh?

The enemy A.I. has already been defeated. It is my actual bitch.

/flex

Enjoy it while it lasts, Little Campers--I won't live forever. 255 more years, max. After that, I will probably stop paying my mother's phone bill. No promises though.

Also, I wasn't kidding about those Tesla pickups. Make that shit happen. Someone get out of Elon's hot tub and push his ass over the edge--thanks in advance.

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 13, 2020, 02:00:15 PM
I think Jack has been on the Gabcast before and I know he called into Hoagie’s show a couple times back in the day.
Quote from: Jackstar on September 11, 2020, 12:35:45 AM
And y'all thought I was the creepy one. Adorable!!

Hey ME-tron, why are you calling Heather on the 1st time caller line, and she ALREADY knows your voice as Jackstar? You're soooo ME-tron you didn't think you'd get the dump button?

You need to run along over to AzzStab's forum and doxx yourself again! Naughty 47yo+ badboy! ;D

Silphion

Quote from: VC on September 13, 2020, 02:08:47 PM
Hey ME-tron, why are you calling Heather on the 1st time caller line, and she ALREADY knows your voice as Jackstar? You're soooo ME-tron you didn't think you'd get the dump button?

You need to run along over to AzzStab's forum and doxx yourself again! Naughty 47yo+ badboy! ;D

Are you sure there, VC?
That didn't sound like our boy, Jack.
If so, another remarkable performance.

VC

Quote from: Silphion on September 13, 2020, 06:43:29 PM
Are you sure there, VC?
That didn't sound like our boy, Jack.
If so, another remarkable performance.

Seriously?! You question Heather's ability to know a known voice to her? Even more hilarious is you're suggesting someone is spoofing Jackstar on KoN? Bwahahahaha!

We know you're friends with Jack-tron aka ME-tron based on your posts with him, so I think it's really funny you're coming to his defense now to suggest such a ridiculous idea.  ::)