Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2020, 09:30:08 AM
Aw! I guess you’re stuck having to make fun of Heather. :D

I’ll happily watch the MITD shitshow unfold and point and laugh :)

In these exceptional times we are in, we must take what we can.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 03, 2020, 09:27:27 AM
Guess I don't get out much.  Both of those are new to me.

Honestly, the Brown/Kelly connection was new to me as well, though I suspect it’s probably been around awhile too. They do look an awful lot alike. ;)

VC

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 03, 2020, 08:47:08 AM
Now I am much more motivated to dig around and find that damn Jim Fetzer/Douglas Dietrich show for him/her/himself/herself/VC/Metron or whomever

There is only one Metron, besides its sock puppets, but M.D. qualifies as Metron 2.0 w/o the doxxing and threats. :D

I'm just a male VC, no sock puppets, and I do thank you for finding the Fetzer/Dietrich show when you can. Much appreciated.

timebandit

Come on!
Friday is MY day!

#HeatherTime

Gunner65

Quote from: VC on July 03, 2020, 01:09:41 PM
I do thank you for finding the Fetzer/Dietrich show when you can. Much appreciated.
I have checked on this VC.  Unfortunately, most all of these "one time" early interviews dating to 2012 with Dietrich are no longer available.  But I think Michael Decon did interview Fetzer once and asked him about Dietrich.  After that, the interview seems to have disappeared.  Perhaps Fetzer was covering his own ass, but I sincerely believe Dietrich attempted to deceive him during the interview.  Fetzer is a retired USMC (Infantry) Captain, and should have been well aware what Dietrich was claiming was total bullshit!

I do have a transcript of one with Joyce Riley (2013) on my blog: https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/12/joyce-riley-and-douglas-dietrich-lost.html

This interview was the first I ever heard with Dietrich which motivated me to investigate his claims and later expose him as a fraud.

There are also many other articles where I refute Dietrich's claims using documentation. It is not the best for a "website" but it was free.  If you have any problem navigating there let me know.

Gunner65

Dietrich has since been exposed as a total fraud and a pathological liar. He has been rejected by historians, former military, and "conspiracy theorists" for his lack of credibility.  I didn't fuck around when I published my research on Dietrich. And everything I found is legally a matter of Public Record.  I encourage anyone interested in refuting Dietrich's claims to use/refer to my research. https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=8872600359960946063&useLegacyBlogger=true#allposts

Download URL is here

It would seem that it contains two bonus Real Deals but the show you are looking for is in there as the center piece.  Now keep in mind that there is not any of the real outlandish stuff - fighting off the Chimp Army, favorite prostitute turning into a guy and being adopted as his step son, etc.  For that stuff you have to listen to his show and there is just a glimmer here and a glammer there.  Maybe 180 seconds out of 20 hours of programming.  It is however a nice Dietrich introduction.  You get a good foundation of Dietrich and Fetzer trolls him nicely and eggs him on.  What often happens is the host will challenge Dietrich and he'll get hostile.   

Gunner65

True. From what I recall, Dietrich was screaming "You will shut up" after he was confronted, and continued saying: "You will shut up, and you will listen"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 03, 2020, 08:21:15 PM
True. From what I recall, Dietrich was screaming "You will shut up" after he was confronted, and continued saying: "You will shut up, and you will listen"

I will teach you the meaning of the word respect!

Gunner65

Anyone interviewing Dietrich will note he demands control and a time of at least 2 hours - Dietrich will then overwhelm the host and proceed to rant (as if it were his own show)

Gunner65

Dietrich has not been interviewed via SKYPE (Video showing his face) for almost TWO YEARS!

Gunner65

Dietrich has ranted for hundreds of hours on YouTube - for almost a year! 

Quote from: Gunner65 on July 03, 2020, 08:31:49 PM
Dietrich has ranted for hundreds of hours on YouTube - for almost a year!

Like.  Literally............

Silphion

🟠 "𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴!"

SpaceMeowMaid

I seriously love this show. Please Heather Wade how does she do it!? I am enthralled with her knowledge and topics. Tonight was all over the place and wild on the open lines.... Wonderful
[attachment=1]

VC

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 03, 2020, 07:34:17 PM

Download URL is here

It would seem that it contains two bonus Real Deals but the show you are looking for is in there as the center piece.  Now keep in mind that there is not any of the real outlandish stuff - fighting off the Chimp Army, favorite prostitute turning into a guy and being adopted as his step son, etc.  For that stuff you have to listen to his show and there is just a glimmer here and a glammer there.  Maybe 180 seconds out of 20 hours of programming.  It is however a nice Dietrich introduction.  You get a good foundation of Dietrich and Fetzer trolls him nicely and eggs him on.  What often happens is the host will challenge Dietrich and he'll get hostile.

I can see the 3 audio files, but the zip file is password protected. It won't play or extract without the zip file password. What's the password? :D

Thanks again for finding the audio.

SpaceMeowMaid

Traveling is a way we move through our dimension and of course one could experience time loss. She has the most amazing topics!!! LOVE THIS RADIO LADY:)
OMG I AM FANGIRL LOL

Quote from: VC on July 04, 2020, 01:30:49 AM
I can see the 3 audio files, but the zip file is password protected. It won't play or extract without the zip file password. What's the password? :D

Thanks again for finding the audio.

Whoops - forgot to add that

MVisBartEll

timebandit

heather should write her own Grimoire..
I would buy a copy..

#BestSeller

timebandit

Come On!
Lets get Motivated people!

#CountdownToHeather

Jackstar

Command Signal r'cvd ack'd, awaiting confirmation
urmo

Jackstar

Confirmation package r'cvd
Awaiting translation software d'load
D'load code: ENABLED

timebandit

Come On!
Counting the milliseconds!
one more day to..

#HeavensDoor

timebandit

The drought is nearly over!
Let the games begin!

#ThristQuencher

Quote from: BuckeyeBob on June 05, 2018, 08:27:05 PM
Good question for Karen on her open lines
I heard Karen Jackson say she didn't care if Heather used it . . .Even though is was her moniker. I could be wrong .

timebandit

heather is the light
and the love
and the way.

#Namaste