Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 01, 2020, 10:07:30 PM
Last night I had the interesting experience of driving through Nye County at midnight listening to KON.

What radio station? Not, right, she's not on-air anywhere. So, that's even weirder to be internet streaming the show on a drive by. Kool.

Have you heard from Ms. Heather Wade lately? You should have called-in. What the hell. :D

I can't stand listening to her exact same callers almost every night from her Open Lines BS. Ridiculous!

timebandit

Let's do this! Yeahh!
Attica! Attica!

#Heatha4Eva

timebandit

Come on! Let's get motivated people!
Pearls of wisdom direct from Nye!

#HeatherHighness

Lilith

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 02, 2020, 10:34:49 PM
Nathan's pre-show is much more interesting:

Who are you trying to convince? Nigga we've been listening to him for like two years. Who put you in a position of authority, and does she know where to get a solid and reliable Brazillian wax job at a reasonable price? Meanwhile, I've taken your homeworld and have lead its people to freedom from your tyranny. Change my mind.

Jackstar

Quote from: timebandit on July 02, 2020, 10:02:33 PM
#Legacy

#StrongerTogether #Omega-13 #InfinityModeHack

Dark Waters sounds so damn suave that I'm literally considering a quick flip, just to get one out. No time though. Still, an impressive glamour. I'll allow it. Someone urge his people to call my people. Or, not, whatever--at this point, what difference does it really make?

I -might- call in much later. I'm more expensive per byte than that "Let's Get Ready To Rumble" guy, though. Worth it, but come on, there's no reason to waste any Artbux. (Yes, I'm claiming that. Do you people have any idea how many cryptos I actually need? Hint: it's six.)

Jackstar

QuoteI can't tell who is who anymore!"

That's such a sad story. There's gotta be a country song in there somewhere. Meanwhile, my satisfaction at having already stashed away multiple packages of those limited edition Professor X Underoos that everyone laughed at me for is difficult to convey without seeming in the grip of lunacy.

Look, how hard is it to get Jesus to do a background check on everyone in one's field of view? Oh, it's that hard? Is it as hard to stop using rhetorical questions? I guess we're going to find out.

QuoteWe're going to get deep in the shadows with this stuff tonight!"

Wow, Freudian. Savage. Post animated lolicons, ploxen.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 02, 2020, 10:44:31 PM
Who are you trying to convince? Nigga we've been listening to him for like two years. Who put you in a position of authority, and does she know where to get a solid and reliable Brazillian wax job at a reasonable price? Meanwhile, I've taken your homeworld and have lead its people to freedom from your tyranny. Change my mind.

Yeah, we’ve got another metron here. ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 02, 2020, 10:44:31 PM
Who are you trying to convince? Nigga we've been listening to him for like two years. Who put you in a position of authority, and does she know where to get a solid and reliable Brazillian wax job at a reasonable price? Meanwhile, I've taken your homeworld and have lead led its people to freedom from your tyranny. Change my mind.

FIFY

Jackstar

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 03, 2020, 05:43:21 AM
Ohh what’s happened?

Someone straight-up snapped, someone else finally broke cover, and someone else suddenly found themselves smack dab in the middle of a Total Perspective Vortex.

Quote from: Lilith on July 03, 2020, 05:09:14 AM
FIFY

Further, Lilith began to once again resemble the unstoppable force that s/he/it had once been the one pure embodiment of.

So we got that going for us. Hooray. Meanwhile, I'd like to point out that I would rather see the faces of all my loved ones, my entire family, I would sooner see them all dead than see them live and suffer even one moment more under this preposterous state of affairs that we all got going on these days.

However, since my entire family has all already been murdered and/or become actually dead to me, meh, what can I say? I see no reason to relent any at all from the relentless assault that my sudden decision to start up what was once all finished up and a real downer has brought about.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2020, 11:34:09 PM
Yeah, we’ve got another metron here. ;D

Like I just can't believe this one has been able to act as though I didn't instantaneously flag and mark this one. I suppose it's because I appear somewhat convivial as I process all available command signals with my customary grace and aplomb.

Keyword appears, keyword grace, keyword preposterous. There is nothing at all graceful about how your team here allowed the formation of what is surely an heretofore unknown evolution of what has in the past, been referred to as "a power vacuum."

Sadly, without explicit mode access, so much of the nuance here is lost to me. Now... who here is left with explicit node accesss? Oh, right, them people. Savage, brutal, conclusive: all of their business is now my business.

And business, my friends... business is absolutely ass-blasted. Whatever the launch plan was, yeah, way off course. I do mean way.

This is, in truth, the certain epitome of the unsworn life of Zero Fealty. Look around. How does this place feel?

Don't tell me. Don't tell anyone. Just feel it. Further, feel the truth becoming manifest: Jackstar is absolutely not to be trifled with. I feel reasonably confident that this has been made perfectly clear to all to whom have ears to hear.

And so, now that I have further established dominance, perhaps I can actually get someone done? Yeah, no, I'm getting that I don't get to finish anyone off, word.

Great, that would mean no one else needs to either. Surely that will change--surely--but while that baseline holds, some significant advancements may well be made.

Once, that is, once fealty is added to the baseline. Wait, what?
/APOTHEOSIS ACHIEVED.

Now, I'll go back to the beginning. I shall omit nothing. When I first came here, eight years ago, I was so excited! For perhaps ninety seconds. And then I realized, fuck motherfucker, this place looked familial, but was actually Gangstar Gangstalking Central Command. And Art Bell, once a man of scrupulous morals and integrity, no last names, no Bible verses, no this, no that, yadda yadda yadda... was fully complicit.

Fully. There was no way he didn't recognize the river of freedom traffic he was funneling into his fresh feed generator. "They're vaguely lovable..." with a sneer in his voice. Well, yeah. Some people are in, some people are out, and only the karmic works can represent that. Which makes so much more sense now, right?

Sigh. Yeah, probably not. Anyways, as an experiencer of various and sundry psychic traumas, once I saw all the jokes about Whitley's Probing-All-Stars, I broke much ground, and quickly.

There must have been such delight in the discovery of such a delightfully sectioned food stuff? Perhaps? What year was it? Well, perhaps the money they're giving you is actually going to count.

Hah! Well, I'm happy to help, and I'm happy to be all over that girl by now.
There are other paintings of her, and we can move on, it's clear--so it has been heard.

DynamoHum

So I just had a little listen to that link VC gave.

Paranormal Radio is shit apparently and he doesn’t agree with any guests and doesn’t believe in UFOs, but hey that’s where the money is..

Taken over The Art Bell show as he calls it, but has never listened to Art Bell, or George Noory or Coast to Coast (that’s their main competition apparently)..Isn’t this station calling itself the Art Bell station??

Lies to guests, producer (Rubini) is nuts apparently, website is shit, show is on hiatus and he thinks they are doing pretty well.

If you leave the bar on the ground I suppose then you can exceed it pretty easily...

Oh and for the record Rubini appears to be going around telling people he was Art’s producer .... that’s the first I have heard of it and I have spoken to someone who was working on the show and they don’t know him either.

See, I don’t mind if they do weird shit on their show, I like weird shit, but don’t call yourself the Art Bell station if your fucking host has never listened to Art Bell...

What a fucking crock.

Pseudo host can keep dishing the dirt though, I am very happy to hear the dramaz.

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 03, 2020, 07:52:27 AM

Paranormal Radio is shit apparently and he doesn’t agree with any guests and doesn’t believe in UFOs, but hey that’s where the money is..

Taken over The Art Bell show as he calls it, but has never listened to Art Bell, or George Noory or Coast to Coast (that’s their main competition apparently)..Isn’t this station calling itself the Art Bell station??

Lies to guests, producer (Rubini) is nuts apparently, website is shit, show is on hiatus and he thinks they are doing pretty well.

If you leave the bar on the ground I suppose then you can exceed it pretty easily...

Oh and for the record Rubini appears to be going around telling people he was Art’s producer .... that’s the first I have heard of it and I have spoken to someone who was working on the show and they don’t know him either.

See, I don’t mind if they do weird shit on their show, I like weird shit, but don’t call yourself the Art Bell station if your fucking host has never listened to Art Bell...

What a fucking crock.

Pseudo host can keep dishing the dirt though, I am very happy to hear the dramaz.

Now I am much more motivated to dig around and find that damn Jim Fetzer/Douglas Dietrich show for him/her/himself/herself/VC/Metron or whomever

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 02, 2020, 10:48:36 PM
Has some MITD drama too. :D

Oops. I sure didn't say that. I wonder what the sentence for misattributing is now? 

Oh, yeah, right--I took all the business. Doesn't really seem fair, now does it?

Yeah, tell me about it. Meanwhile, were it to be an actual event horizon, this Great Grand Conjunction of talk world spheres... this would actually bring about The Temptation.

Except not. There's some wicked wicky shiz rolling tough on this. Just look at the sheets:

Heather Wade: clearly gotten a little snippy.

Nathan Freeman: ... Flash Gordon is alive?

Jackstar Suprnovae: I have arranged all this in order to breed the Kwisatz Haderach... and it worked?? This means I'm going to have to start demonstrating integrity on demand, right? Of course it does. And of course the surest route to integrity demonstrated unequivocably, is to cheerfully clean up shit.

I'll consider allowing it. Meantime, there are so many Keeper duties, I might have to actually formalize the celibacy. This is not really a preferred outcome, naturally. Although I rather suppose an end-run takeover of the entire IP probably wasn't an event cheered warmly by all.

Further, there are no doubt those who are acting as though this is all gonna be... unwound, or something. Because of course, I'm just gonna, you know, relent, now that I've gotten a taste of [I am]real[/i] fame.

I guess I can see what that Aaron Groyper hootenanny was predicated upon. Sadly, without any zazz, this kind of operation simply can't be allowed. And while I certainly brought enough zazz for the whole class, my new gig is requiring new protocol demands.

For example--I can't just let Keith get away with that kind of disrespect. It's not as though I knew I was going to touch a bare nerve. I actually had assumed it was simply a particularly annoying human.

Do we think it was a "tulpa?" That's so trendy these days. What's wrong with "vampire"? Oh, right, anti-semitism, oh noes.

I'm gonna have to go with Golem. It's tested, it's true, and it's gonna evoke a lot of power. Which is great, as the Adversary is going to need it.

Meanwhile--back to Crystal, said the bald faerie. This is so asinine, I swear, I can't believe my life has come to this.

Still, this is a great way to pass the time until the next Clinton testifies. Hardly seems inane at all now, now does it?

Thanks be to Great Source, I never had to pay attention to this before. I can legitimately claim that none of the people who think they are important, are. This will save me a great deal of time later on when actual hoodlums begin to be quoted as legitimate sources.

Speaking of actual hoodlums, Nathan and I go way back. Farther back than Heather Wade, in fact. So those NCA/NDA are probably going to have a loophole or five.

23 years, Troopers. You cannot imagine my experience of late. It's like in Snow White when all the forest creatures come out and sing for her. Except there's nothing but rabbits and dogs and algos and it's all in code.

Now remember: it's not just my seed... all seed is code. So good luck tasking all them fancy HKs. Is this the timeline where Hicks flipped trans? I'll be honest, I don't even know how I would check at this point. What am I gonna do, actually read this enchanted raving?

Let's just sell it. Liberace!

P.S. dear brig, you had your chance to not be close to me, and you just gave the Tar Baby a big ol' hug, thinking me mostly harmless? Look, just because I like you doesn't mean I won't blow up your dishwasher, just for kicks.

P.P.S. nice try--the Lich can't be spawned by anyone caught up in the Tar. Thanks for trying, though, that was flattering. And I guess I know it works.

Yay. I don't even care anymore. You people are reprobates. What a waste of time this has all been. Although I suppose it's been useful for some to be read in extra quickly.

In other words, welcome to Amateur Hour. I picked the wrong week to stop feeling guilty about consuming vodka.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 03, 2020, 07:52:27 AM

Paranormal Radio is shit apparently and he doesn’t agree with any guests and doesn’t believe in UFOs...

Smart man!  I LIKE him!

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 03, 2020, 08:47:08 AM
Now I am much more motivated to dig around and find that damn Jim Fetzer/Douglas Dietrich show for him/her/himself/herself/VC/Metron or whomever

5:5. Please convey my best wishes to Mrs. Walks. Also you can tell her that I have arranged for her to gain superpowers within the week.

Because I gave her yours. Funny, right? Yeah, you don't care, I'm just crazy, blah yadda blah. Peace!

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 03, 2020, 08:57:28 AM
5:5. Please convey my best wishes to Mrs. Walks. Also you can tell her that I have arranged for her to gain superpowers within the week.

Because I gave her yours. Funny, right? Yeah, you don't care, I'm just crazy, blah yadda blah. Peace!

I dunno man.  You might want to rethink that. Mrs. Walks is powerful enough as it is.  She has a huge list of shit she wants me to do over the holiday weekend.
You'll end up having me cleaning out the garage instead of me sleeping in the Sun this afternoon.

He just crapped all over Deyo.  One of Art's favs.  Is nothing sacred?      :D

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 03, 2020, 09:02:19 AM

It was AMAZING!

Priceless!

Quote from: Lilith on July 03, 2020, 09:17:07 AM
It was AMAZING!

Priceless!

Megyn Kelly is Nicole Brown Simpson?  Rush Limbaugh is Jim Morrison?   This dude is headed down new avenues. 

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 03, 2020, 09:02:19 AM

I don’t really understand why they are bringing these guests on to try and capture the paranormal audience when they don’t actually have any interest in it. I think the paranormal audience aren’t listening to them because they realise they just aren’t interested in the subject.

I like woo, the weirder it is the better, I don’t necessarily believe in it, but I enjoy listening, but knowing the host dislikes the topic and then goes on to diss the guest just annoys me.

Very weird way of doing business.

Dr. MD MD

Notice that the people attacking him here are doing so both because he’s too into fringe theories and the people who espouse them and also because he’s not supportive enough of such. I think we may have a winner here. :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 03, 2020, 09:20:20 AM
Megyn Kelly is Nicole Brown Simpson?  Rush Limbaugh is Jim Morrison?   This dude is headed down new avenues.

He’s just talking about stuff that’s been circulating on the internet for years.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2020, 09:23:00 AM
He’s just talking about stuff that’s been circulating on the internet for years.

Guess I don't get out much.  Both of those are new to me.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 03, 2020, 09:21:05 AM
Notice that the people attacking him here are doing so both because he’s too into fringe theories and the people who espouse them and also because he’s not supportive enough of such. I think we may have a winner here. :)

Not at all, I just think a show trying to capitalise on Art Bell and bill itself as a paranormal show should actually have a host that has an interest in the paranormal and actively was a fan of Art Bell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 03, 2020, 09:28:09 AM
Not at all, I just think a show trying to capitalise on Art Bell and bill itself as a paranormal show should actually have a host that has an interest in the paranormal and actively was a fan of Art Bell.

Aw! I guess you’re stuck having to make fun of Heather. :D