• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

What is with cat ladies and painted rocks?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on June 02, 2020, 10:11:21 PM

They’re craptacular!

Nyewalker

Rioters have been stumbling upon random piles of rocks and bricks that are magically appearing, prompting several theories about their origin.

Lilith

I can picture Heatha with her backpack full of rocks...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Nyewalker on June 02, 2020, 10:39:39 PM
Rioters have been stumbling upon random piles of rocks and bricks that are magically appearing, prompting several theories about their origin.

Probably the same group dropping off the crates of pipe bombs.

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1267946736024256522

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Nyewalker on June 02, 2020, 10:39:39 PM

Jackstar

I have just now this moment, come to suspect that if a person looks forward to live broadcasts of The Kingdom of Nye with Heather Wade, and tunes in on a nightly basis, hoping for wisdom, guidance, and simple wholesome entertainment, something has gone seriously haywire with the plan for that one's life. Actually, I'm beyond even "suspect"--I'm sharply verging on conclude. I would have previously thought that even approaching these levels of conclusion would not even be possible.

Still--this is superior to a Clinton presidency.

Pizzapunch

I hope rioters and looters don't destroy, or steal the Art Bell Memorial bench and plaque in Pahrump!

Lilith

Thanks to the code ninjas, Heatha can upload a photo to her site during the show.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 03, 2020, 12:05:15 AM
I hope rioters and looters don't destroy, or steal the Art Bell Memorial bench and plaque in Pahrump!

I'm SURE Heatha checks on them daily.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 03, 2020, 12:05:15 AM

I doubt any looter knows who art bell was.

Lilith

Heatha still hasn't posted the new affiliate she mentioned a week-ish ago on her listen page.

Lilith

Quote from: Corona Kitty on June 03, 2020, 12:20:58 AM
I doubt any looter knows who art bell was.

Heatha could probably take them to her shack, and nobody would even notice they were missing.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Lilith on June 03, 2020, 12:22:12 AM
Heatha could probably take them to her shack, and nobody would even notice they were missing.

She'll take a few hours to go get them some salads.

Zartax

Does anyone know what happened to Tony, The Producer on Facebook? Seems to be gone. Also, the TKON FB page hasnt been updated for a week or so. Now Heather is uploading photos herself? No help in the desert???

Zartax

Does Heather want compensation for being abducted? Like reparations for slavery descendants.
Good luck with that, Heather.

WOTR

Quote from: Zartax on June 03, 2020, 12:51:47 AM
Does Heather want compensation for being abducted? Like reparations for slavery descendants.
Good luck with that, Heather.

Really- Is the story now an outright abduction? What is it with these paranormal types?*

*I should probably look for the .gif of Dave being tossed around the room by a "ghost."

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Zartax on June 03, 2020, 12:39:20 AM
Does anyone know what happened to Tony, The Producer on Facebook? Seems to be gone. Also, the TKON FB page hasnt been updated for a week or so. Now Heather is uploading photos herself? No help in the desert???

Heather mentioned a while back that Tony was dealing with health issues so things would be a little wonky as he did all the posting in social media .

Jackstar

Grade: Tolerable.

Heather Wade continues to improve. Impressive.

timebandit

uh oh..hope the earthquake didn't damage heather's roof..
lot's to talk about tonight's show opener.

#Legacy

timebandit

Come on! Let's do this!
Yeahh!

#Legacy

Lilith

20 seconds MARK

Standing by to GO!

Lilith

That was a pretty interesting intro half hour.

Lilith

I don't think intention is a driving force Heatha, since Karma always wins.

Karma is always the driving force.

#ICouldBeWrong

Lilith

dibbelling dabbeling?  cute.  :)

Lilith

Anger management classes recommended.