Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Pizzapunch

Reading reddit to us
[attachment=1]

WOTR

Quote from: Catsmile on May 22, 2020, 10:38:23 PM
#BurningBush

I really want to know the backstory to that. It's not like it is just smouldering a little- that is a full out "crotch fire."

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on May 23, 2020, 01:35:14 AM
I really want to know the backstory to that. It's not like it is just smouldering a little- that is a full out "crotch fire."
The truth wouldn’t do it justice.  My imagination has provided several possibities, but it is the not knowing that gives the clip its mystery.

Lilith

Why am I not surprised Marcus is asking for help to acquire a $6000 electric chair onna air.  Yeah, maybe he shoulda emailed you privately aboudit.

Watch out Heatha.  I guess people don't blow smoke up your nose for no reason.

I suppose he figured if it's ok to let people know you need help to fix your roof onna air,  then it's probably ok to let people know you need help to acquire a special wheel chair onna air.

Lilith

How adorable.  A listener is sending Heatha $10 for Marcus already.   :)

DynamoHum

Quote from: Lilith on May 23, 2020, 04:33:35 AM

#sad

Maybe she has been told to stop stealing shit from Mysterious Universe.

So the show is now the equivalent of multiple GoFundMe appeals on FB in a handy audio version so you dont have to scroll and actually read the bullshit.

I do prefer the no sleep induced dives into madness than this slow slip into utter shite.

Up your fucking game Heather. 

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 23, 2020, 05:33:35 AM
Maybe she has been told to stop stealing shit from Mysterious Universe.

So the show is now the equivalent of multiple GoFundMe appeals on FB in a handy audio version so you dont have to scroll and actually read the bullshit.

I do prefer the no sleep induced dives into madness than this slow slip into utter shite.

Up your fucking game Heather.

ikr?

I'm sure Marcus could use his $1200 stimulus check to get his special electric chair.

The Grifting show with Girl Senda LOL

Lilith

Heatha just said her life depends on this show.

She is back because she had help coming back?

She sounds like she hates doing the show...

Why not find a job she enjoys someplace else?

WOTR

Quote from: Lilith on May 23, 2020, 05:49:02 AM
Heatha just said her life depends on this show.

She is back because she had help coming back?

She sounds like she hates doing the show...

Why not find a job she enjoys someplace else?

What? And deprive you of this quality entertainment?

*That is like suggesting that Dave Noorie find a job he is good at- what would his lonely listeners do on the holidays if he were absent?

The Nabob

So, people actually waste their time to listen to Wade??? It's a non-starter. I would rather listen to white noise. It is far more intelligent and has no speech impediments.

K_Dubb

Quote from: The Nabob on May 25, 2020, 05:30:36 PM
So, people actually waste their time to listen to Wade??? It's a non-starter. I would rather listen to white noise. It is far more intelligent and has no speech impediments.

This searingly hot take, belched forth as the result of some gross overindulgence on a wet and muggy holiday afternoon, will doubtless serve as a "wake-up call" to many.

timebandit

looks like a good guest tonight..
is this a repeat?.. doesn't seem to be but
time will tell.

#Legacy

timebandit

Come on! Let's do this!
Really big shoe coming up!

#Legacy

Jackstar

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 05, 2018, 04:24:14 PM
She is going full blow Satan.

Savage. Am I so fierce? Look, I'll see what I can do. I'm really not in charge of the fellatio, however--in spite of my obvious qualifications.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 25, 2020, 09:42:01 PM
Look, I'll see what I can do.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 25, 2020, 09:42:01 PM
in spite of my obvious qualifications.

While I am thoroughly tickled by hearing this dynamic duo have discussions that I routinely had literally twenty-five (25) years ago and have long since moved on past, I actually do not enjoy being tickled, and so I have instructed my Forces to annihilate all life on the surface of your puny, backwater planet.

Because I am merciful, I have of course moved all life on the surface to another, identical planet, in another part of the universe that appears effectively identical. But because I am irritated, I moved all the fluoride as well. So, you'll all feel right at home.

#Metaphor #Mercy #Moneypenny #Missed #RESISTANCE.IS.FUTILE.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on May 25, 2020, 11:15:34 PM
While I am thoroughly tickled by hearing this dynamic duo have discussions that I routinely had literally twenty-five (25) years ago and have long since moved on past, I actually do not enjoy being tickled, and so I have instructed my Forces to annihilate all life on the surface of your puny, backwater planet.

Because I am merciful, I have of course moved all life on the surface to another, identical planet, in another part of the universe that appears effectively identical. But because I am irritated, I moved all the fluoride as well. So, you'll all feel right at home.

#Metaphor #Mercy #Moneypenny #Missed #RESISTANCE.IS.FUTILE.

#AllOurBaseAreBelongToYou

Quote from: Lilith on May 23, 2020, 03:52:10 AM
Why am I not surprised Marcus is asking for help to acquire a $6000 electric chair onna air.  Yeah, maybe he shoulda emailed you privately aboudit.

Watch out Heatha.  I guess people don't blow smoke up your nose for no reason.

I suppose he figured if it's ok to let people know you need help to fix your roof onna air,  then it's probably ok to let people know you need help to acquire a special wheel chair onna air.

Senda was talking about getting one of those.....

Lilith

20 seconds   MARK!

Standing by to GO!

Nyewalker

Why is Heather talking to Tuvok and Ghost Art

Nyewalker

Breaking !!!  Bear Update...

OMG,  What the hell happen to this show