Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

timebandit

Quote from: WOTR on April 08, 2020, 12:42:36 AM
where are you listening, Brig?
*Never mind. I found your link from yesterday. http://199.195.194.140:8005/stream

I'll be honest- it's kind of sad for her. The little bit that I did hear her yesterday had her sounding quite optimistic and a little happy. I'm sure this Tim a a great guy, but why have her host one show?
yea I hope it was discussed earlier and not a blindside.

WOTR

Quote from: timebandit on April 08, 2020, 12:44:08 AM

I guess thinking positively, heather could be taking over in a week like she said earlier.
But tim just wanted his name all over it. hmmm could be.

I missed it on my first couple of reads through this. The next show is the 13th? That is an interesting business strategy. I know that I usually see business close and cause the maximum disruption whenever they buy out an existing (successful?) operation.

Lilith

Quote from: timebandit on April 08, 2020, 12:51:43 AM
yea I hope it was discussed earlier and not a blindside.

Well, if you hear the start of the show, Heatha either didn't know, or wasn't up to breaking the news. Her version sounded like the DMDN just had some work to do to get ready for her.

timebandit

she did say earlier it would take a week to get up and rollin..
so I guess this MITD announcement could reconcile with her earlier statements.
Just very bad wording on tim's part.

timebandit

Quote from: Lilith on April 08, 2020, 12:56:53 AM
Well, if you hear the start of the show, Heatha either didn't know, or wasn't up to breaking the news. Her version sounded like the DMDN just had some work to do to get ready for her.
that's what I thought too. Just working the kinks out.

Spookcat

Quote from: timebandit on April 08, 2020, 12:59:56 AM
she did say earlier it would take a week to get up and rollin..
so I guess this MITD announcement could reconcile with her earlier statements.
Just very bad wording on tim's part.

But then why change from their Midnight in the Desert with Heather Wade banner to the one with Tim if the show isn't coming on until the 13th anyway?

Lilith

My bet, she's not going to answer the phone to anyone except her most trusted fans tonight.

Nyewalker

It's a genius marketing strategy, ... Heather gets fired or quits every other day

Lilith

Maybe a lot of guests cancelled when they heard Heatha was going to be the host.

timebandit

Quote from: Spookcat on April 08, 2020, 01:03:01 AM
But then why change from their Midnight in the Desert with Heather Wade banner to the one with Tim if the show isn't coming on until the 13th anyway?
I noticed that, I'm thinking positive for her.
That tweet seems pretty definite though.

Spookcat

Quote from: Lilith on April 08, 2020, 01:08:42 AM
Maybe a lot of guests cancelled when they heard Heatha was going to be the host.

I might be wrong, but I'm not certain that they had any scheduled ahead of time. Spooky Tim and Michelle made have taken the scheduled ones with them to their new show.

Lilith

I feel certain some of her fans have made sure she has seen the announcement by now.

WILL she tell us onna air tonight?

DynamoHum

Ross Mitchell must be loving the repeat business he gets from this group of clowns.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 08, 2020, 01:19:38 AM
Ross Mitchell must be loving the repeat business he gets from this group of clowns.

I'll be honest, I might try listening to New Owner Tim instead of Heatha for a while.

Nyewalker

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 08, 2020, 01:19:38 AM

Praise Ross!

WOTR

This is now background noise... But is the guest George Senda? Did he say that he ran his dead grandmothers credit card to buy an amplifier?  :o

Lilith

Quote from: Silphion on April 08, 2020, 01:27:38 AM

The evil plot thickens?

Art didn't call him Evil Keith for nuthin.   8)

Pizzapunch

Senda used his stimulus check to buy dmdn from the new owners and canned her...

Lilith

Do we have The Kindergarten reading circle with Heather Wade coming up next?

DynamoHum

I hope I get to listen to at least her explanation of this soon. The way she says things ... says so much more than the garbage that generally comes out of her gob.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 08, 2020, 02:18:40 AM
I hope I get to listen to at least her explanation of this soon. The way she says things ... says so much more than the garbage that generally comes out of her gob.

She might just hope everyone forgets she ever said anything about it.

Epaphroditus

In typical HW fashion she simply rewrites history and moves on , just last week she claimed to have cancelled this week's guests to take a break from paranormal nonsense .

Her official Facebook page let's fans post that Keith Rowland was attacking her on Twitter when in fact I have followed Keith for years and he has stayed away from posting about Ms Wade until today when he tweeted that MITD had not recieved last night's audio file so it could be posted .

DynamoHum

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 08, 2020, 02:48:24 AM
In typical HW fashion she simply rewrites history and moves on , just last week she claimed to have cancelled this week's guests to take a break from paranormal nonsense .

Her official Facebook page let's fans post that Keith Rowland was attacking her on Twitter when in fact I have followed Keith for years and he has stayed away from posting about Ms Wade until today when he tweeted that MITD had not recieved last night's audio file so it could be posted .

Accusing her of egregiously withholding the file of her sacred offering to Art was scurrilous and a blatant attack on her sensibility and her person in this time of her extreme fragility.

You MONSTER.

I guess the theory of this Ozman guy being a Sugar Daddy for Ms. Wade and doing this just for her is discredited now.

Scurved her in the rubbish like so much picked over chicken bones in a KFC bucket.........................

Why can't any of this shit go down in the EDT zone?  All I ever get to enjoy is the occasional Vara extortion attempt: "I need $500 pronto or LNM is over".

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 08, 2020, 05:59:12 AM
I guess the theory of this Ozman guy being a Sugar Daddy for Ms. Wade and doing this just for her is discredited now.

Scurved her in the rubbish like so much picked over chicken bones in a KFC bucket.........................

Why can't any of this shit go down in the EDT zone?  All I ever get to enjoy is the occasional Vara extortation attempt: "I need $500 pronto or LNM is over".

You should try it in my time zone...

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 08, 2020, 06:06:49 AM
You should try it in my time zone...

But you've got Gary and that is the great equalizer.................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLMEC-627hY

Quote from: whoozit on April 08, 2020, 06:29:01 AM
One down and none to go?

Ha!  So now we've got Spooky Tim overlapping into Heather's and Ozman's slot.  All of which overlap with Clyde and Church. All after Vara, Dr. J and on Tuesday's Malliard.

Decon is a genius with his slot.   8)