Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DynamoHum

I enjoyed Keith’s tweet.

I have yet to hear the show (why the FUCK is my MITD archive not updating).

Cannot see her managing to do 14 days in a row, that shit is never going to happen - or if it DID the meltdowns would be good. She’s putting herself through far too much pressure specially so close to the anniversary date.

I suppose we get to see what really happens when you get a poisoned chalice now. Can’t wait.

Doing an LPTD this Saturday, time TBA. Because it’s not often the timelines and streams cross to this extent and rain down so much shit. It should be marked with some expletives and sighing.

Rubini is a lying sack of shit btw, check out his IMDB.

Coltaire

Oh honey..........youre not being competitive, and youre not showing anyone anything other than how much of a narcissist you are........you literally said youre being competitive and then said its not about being competitive...then went on a rambling diatribe.........while also only taking calls from certain ONLINE platforms......and repeatedly saying "how great" their phones are.........i mean which isnt suspicious because i called 4 times and got redirected to a forever hold.......<cough only taking calls from fans cough>

Youre a god damn headcase......you need to get some therapy.......holy shit.......

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on April 07, 2020, 01:42:32 AM
Are you now satisfied after the last few pages that this forum thrashes everybody equally? No special treatment for Heather, none for Dave (George) Noorie, none for Tiny Tim, and not even any for our very own Corona Kitty, Myke (though heaven knows that the Annulusâ,,¢ did attempt to shield him for awhile...)

Are you through being upset that this forum didn't treat Tim with kid gloves?

I wasn't aware I was being shielded but, that is nice to know in hindsight.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Coltaire on April 07, 2020, 03:01:47 AM
Oh honey..........youre not being competitive, and youre not showing anyone anything other than how much of a narcissist you are........you literally said youre being competitive and then said its not about being competitive...then went on a rambling diatribe.........while also only taking calls from certain ONLINE platforms......and repeatedly saying "how great" their phones are.........i mean which isnt suspicious because i called 4 times and got redirected to a forever hold.......<cough only taking calls from fans cough>

Youre a god damn headcase......you need to get some therapy.......holy shit.......

This why we choose to live in gated communities .

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 07, 2020, 02:54:18 AM
I enjoyed Keith’s tweet.

Cannot see her managing to do 14 days in a row, that shit is never going to happen - or if it DID the meltdowns would be good. She’s putting herself through far too much pressure specially so close to the anniversary date.

I suppose we get to see what really happens when you get a poisoned chalice now. Can’t wait.

Doing an LPTD this Saturday, time TBA. Because it’s not often the timelines and streams cross to this extent and rain down so much shit. It should be marked with some expletives and sighing.

Woo Hoo!

Lilith

As of this morning, none of the tuninIn links for DMDN work in Chrome, which I always used before to listen to DMDN, but it works in Opera. Thank You all for your suggestions.  As long as she streams on her own stream, I will probably just listen from there.

timebandit

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 07, 2020, 02:54:18 AM
I enjoyed Keith’s tweet.

oh myy dynamo..four profanities in a single post..heather's show is going to give you a heart attack.
deep breaths dyno, deep breaths : )

DynamoHum

Quote from: timebandit on April 07, 2020, 08:46:25 AM
oh myy dynamo..four profanities in a single post..heather's show is going to give you a heart attack.
deep breaths dyno, deep breaths : )

Listening now :)

I will be shocked if she manages 14 shows in a row.

I see she appeared to sack the ninjas live on air ;)

DynamoHum

Heather says she is going out to deal with her tax probs even though she has a temperature and believes she has covid 19 .... Because the nurse says people aren’t contagious when they have a temperature?

Stupid cow.

DynamoHum

Hi Lasha :)

I see you are reading here.

Congrats on cuckooing into Dr J’s show.

The fake profiles you are using to troll heather with are very obvious fluffy.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 07, 2020, 09:37:58 AM
Hi Lasha :)

I see you are reading here.

Congrats on cuckooing into Dr J’s show.

The fake profiles you are using to troll heather with are very obvious fluffy.
[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 07, 2020, 10:28:31 AM
[attachment=1,msg1386715]

Very happy to have been able to help Lasha.

Praise MV!

Pizzapunch

With all the recent bellgab returns and general weirdness lately, maybe a rosegirl return is next

EarthAlien007

Lasha's obsessed with this place, always has been.
Good for Heather she's distanced herself from that toxic Queen of Trolls.

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 07, 2020, 10:28:31 AM
[attachment=1,msg1386715]

Morgus

For those who have problems playing the DMDN live Tunein stream with some browsers like Chrome, try the DMDN Talkstream live stream on this page:
https://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/dark_matter_digital

Another alternative DMDN live stream link:
http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/html-player.html

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 07, 2020, 11:51:10 AM
https://twitter.com/klara_sjo/status/1247578795588177920

Thank-you. That was priceless. He seems just a tiny bit... Annoyed?

I wonder if he gets so easily riled up over a disease like AIDs (affects around 6% of the Ugandan population.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on April 07, 2020, 05:11:37 PM
Thank-you. That was priceless. He seems just a tiny bit... Annoyed?

I wonder if he gets so easily riled up over a disease like AIDs (affects around 6% of the Ugandan population.)

Only if they get a shot in the butt.

EarthAlien007

Is it already over?

No show update and Heather has been erased!

http://midnightinthedesert.com/

Nyewalker

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 10:56:36 PM

Keith was always a leach in life and will always be known as one. He should have ended the network out of respect..... I'm sure that's tough since he has no self-respect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

EarthAlien007

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 07, 2020, 10:48:51 PM
Oh my

I'm listening to her playing music on her site, I guess she'll go on like normal.
Wonder if she knows. LOL

Morgus

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 07, 2020, 10:43:53 PM
Is it already over?

No show update and Heather has been erased!

http://midnightinthedesert.com/

Lasted for 24hours - a new record?
Couldn't pass the 14day trial test...

Lilith

20 seconds MARK!

Stand by to GO!