• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Well, Heatha, you're not streaming over the DMDN, so...

Technically, you are still KON with HW, not MITD with HW.

Catsmile

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 11:58:28 PM
I was hoping Heatha would become a better host, and have better guests once she got her Legacy spot back.

Lilith

Catsmile

How can a 1-900 phone sex operator be so inept using a phone?
#Sigh...

Lilith

Silphion

Confusing time lag between the two streams

Lilith

Surprise, surprise, Mike in Montana gets onna phone.

Asuka Langley

Will carburetor cleaner kill Covid-19?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Lilith on April 07, 2020, 01:05:46 AM
Well, Heatha, you're not streaming over the DMDN, so...

Technically, you are still KON with HW, not MITD with HW.

DMDN does work on TalkStreamLive .

Asuka Langley

Can i put my N95 mask in my air fryer?

Lilith

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 07, 2020, 01:16:34 AM
DMDN does work on TalkStreamLive .

So, just Keiths old DMDN TuneIn stream is not working on the DMDN homepage?

WOTR

Quote from: Zenman on April 07, 2020, 12:34:01 AM
I'm just catching up, but I assume new Tim is a Flat Earther? Lol.

Hey WOTR, occurs to me that yours is one avatar that hasn't needed changing to become apropos to the times. I bet I'm not the only one who's observed that. As I say tho, I'm still catching up.

Good to see you around again. Apparenlty the New owner (Tim) is a flat earther and big on a few of the regular conspiracy theories as well.

No- the Avatar itself didn't need to be updated- but I updated the writing. The bad part is that this is starting to feel like Wuhan... I think I might go back to the old "Wonderland" version.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Lilith on April 07, 2020, 01:30:27 AM
So, just Keiths old DMDN TuneIn stream is not working on the DMDN homepage ?

Listen live link on DMDN opens Tunein on  my device and works fine , do you Tunein installed ?

Ghost Nutter

Pansy asses wanna talk down to listeners and not take calls..that ain't no art bell show..now yall can kiss my country boy ass and fuck off....HEATHER WADE IS BACK WHERE SHE BELONGS

Morgus

Quote from: Lilith on April 07, 2020, 01:30:27 AM
So, just Keiths old DMDN TuneIn stream is not working on the DMDN homepage?
That stream and all the DMDN streams are working for me both on PC and smartphone.

WOTR

Quote from: Coltaire on April 06, 2020, 11:15:14 PM
hahahahaha ..........haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

so shes NOT broadcasting from the new show..........while everyone trashed Tim and his team for getting an actual show up and running in 3 days, and these people coudlnt even do it with the infrastructure already in place?

Are you now satisfied after the last few pages that this forum thrashes everybody equally? No special treatment for Heather, none for Dave (George) Noorie, none for Tiny Tim, and not even any for our very own Corona Kitty, Myke (though heaven knows that the Annulusâ,,¢ did attempt to shield him for awhile...)

Are you through being upset that this forum didn't treat Tim with kid gloves?

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on April 07, 2020, 01:39:59 AM
That stream and all the DMDN streams are working for me both on PC and smartphone.

Maybe its browser related then?  I'm still getting this.

Morgus

Quote from: Lilith on April 07, 2020, 01:43:16 AM

Maybe, i use firefox browser on Windows 10 pc.
On android smartphone i use the tunein app.

GravitySucks

She started off strong. I tried to bop back in a few times over the last couple of hours and just couldn’t do it.  Sad really.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Lilith on April 07, 2020, 01:43:16 AM

Lilith... Go down page to menu , click on the hamburger menu and select listen live

Epaphroditus

I thought this guest was horrible... Dr. Michael Osterholm of CIDRAP keeps it real simple ... Assume everyone is infected , 80 percent will show no signs  while 1 percent of the Earth's population will perish over the next 12 months . Masks and gloves are worthless .

Coltaire

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 07, 2020, 02:06:23 AM
I thought this guest was horrible... Dr. Michael Osterholm of CIDRAP keeps it real simple ... Assume everyone is infected , 80 percent will show no signs  while 1 percent of the Earth's population will perish over the next 12 months . Masks and gloves are worthless .

The guest wasnt horrible..........the interviewer was........she didnt even push him on any answers or try to dig deeper into ANY answers ......for fucks sake people who called in asked better questions than she did

Coltaire

Quote from: WOTR on April 07, 2020, 01:42:32 AM
Are you now satisfied after the last few pages that this forum thrashes everybody equally? No special treatment for Heather, none for Dave (George) Noorie, none for Tiny Tim, and not even any for our very own Corona Kitty, Myke (though heaven knows that the Annulusâ,,¢ did attempt to shield him for awhile...)

Are you through being upset that this forum didn't treat Tim with kid gloves?

oh im quite satisfied because her own show , and the guys who bought this whole thing, couldnt even figure out how to broadcast from a platform that was already provided for them........hell shes so bad she couldnt make it extend to her last hour..........good lord

Zenman

Quote from: WOTR on April 07, 2020, 01:34:07 AM
Good to see you around again. Apparenlty the New owner (Tim) is a flat earther and big on a few of the regular conspiracy theories as well.

No- the Avatar itself didn't need to be updated- but I updated the writing. The bad part is that this is starting to feel like Wuhan... I think I might go back to the old "Wonderland" version.

Don't forget--there's always the piranha with headgear. That was never out of style either.

Coltaire

........i swear to god i have never heard anyone so self centered.........."oh im so sick, i have a fever, maybe i have covid ......but HERE I AM just for you"

You fucking kidding me just stop......

now she feels "Art"

Art is rolling in his grave because what is going on..........but please tell us again about your fever..........jesus christ.....

Coltaire

"I really dont WANT David Wilcok on my show"

Ps honey, youre gonna need ANYONE you can get..........youre NOT in demand