Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 11:41:01 PM
I tired. But fuck it. There is enough of this shit on every other radio station that I don't need to listen to this. "I got da call, and I gotta go save lives." Good luck to the rest of you.

clockwise.

Dr. MD MD

I tired. But fuck it. There is enough of this shit on every other radio station that I don't need to listen to this. "I got the call, and I gotta go save lives." Good luck to the rest of you.

Yeah, this is still lame establishment pap. Heather believes whatever the MSM tells her and we’ve all seen how often that changes.

I tired. But fuck it. There is enough of this shit on every other radio station that I don't need to listen to this. "I got da call, and I gotta go save lives." Good luck to the rest of you.

So you are saying  Heather is just doing the same shows as everyone else. Which implies she has upgraded to media average?

SnapT

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2020, 11:36:40 PM
If I remember correctly weren’t you the origin story of MITD?

Correct, I was the first on BellGab to suggest that name for the show. My proudest moment...

Lilith

She has to go out to take care of her 2016 taxes  AGAIN?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2020, 11:43:10 PM
Yeah, this is still lame establishment pap. Heather believes whatever the MSM tells her and we’ve all seen how often that changes.

Let see Trump is invested in some malaria drug which is why he is promoting it.

Everyone is going to get Corona and die.

We need to keep everything closed until January 2021

This is all Trumps fault.

Etc,etc,etc

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on April 06, 2020, 11:45:30 PM
Correct, I was the first on BellGab to suggest that name for the show. My proudest moment...

Well, if you say so...

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 11:46:17 PM

Falkie lost a rent money order five times in two years.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 11:46:17 PM

My guess is that California nabbed her for not paying income tax that year. She moved to Pahrump in late February and probably didn’t file a California state return.

Asuka Langley

>Keith's face when Heather has to put her cats to sleep

Morgus

Heather thinks she got the virus from her shoes?

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2020, 11:48:16 PM
My guess is that California nabbed her for not paying income tax that year. She moved to Pahrump in late February and probably didn’t file a California state return.

Seems like that would be public information.

Livestock vulnerable I picked good times to switch to vegetarian.

Also this is fear mongering bullshit

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 06, 2020, 11:52:53 PM
Livestock vulnerable I picked good times to switch to vegetarian.

Also this is fear mongering bullshit

Indeed.

I'm disappointed so far.

WOTR

While not listening to Heather, I decided to see what Keith had to say about all of this. I assume he is not amused by his choice in who he sold it to (and possibly the outcome.)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Five Ways You Can Tell for Yourself That the Earth is Not Flat https://t.co/M24ZhxtMs0</p>&mdash; Keith Rowland (@KeithRowland) April 6, 2020 <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lilith

I was hoping Heatha would become a better host, and have better guests once she got her Legacy spot back.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 06, 2020, 11:47:16 PM
Let see Trump is invested in some malaria drug which is why he is promoting it.

Everyone is going to get Corona and die.

We need to keep everything closed until January 2021

This is all Trumps fault.

Etc,etc,etc

Also:

Then - It’s no different than a flu
Now - It’s unlike anything we’ve ever seen
Then - No need for masks
Now - Everyone should wear masks
Then - It came from bats, not a biolab
Now - It came from a biolab, not bats.
Then - Chloroquine not only doesn’t work it’s probably deadly! One pill can kill!
Now - It probably works, doctors are using it with great results anyway.

Zenman

Ha! Looks like I have some back-reading to do.

Whereislucky

Only complained the entire show

Lilith

Tonights show "Corona for Kindergarten Class".  It would be so much better if Heatha would just stop adding her own simplistic comments.

Catsmile

I'm so glad Heath isn't making the Corona pandemic about herself.
#Oh,Wait!

Zenman

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 11:58:26 PM
While not listening to Heather, I decided to see what Keith had to say about all of this. I assume he is not amused by his choice in who he sold it to (and possibly the outcome.)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Five Ways You Can Tell for Yourself That the Earth is Not Flat https://t.co/M24ZhxtMs0</p>&mdash; Keith Rowland (@KeithRowland) April 6, 2020
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm just catching up, but I assume new Tim is a Flat Earther? Lol.

Hey WOTR, occurs to me that yours is one avatar that hasn't needed changing to become apropos to the times. I bet I'm not the only one who's observed that. As I say tho, I'm still catching up.

Lilith

Well, Heatha, how about answer the phone, and let the callers ask him questions before he gets called away?  It would be better than listening to your predictable commentary IMO.

Morgus

Haha, the guest asked Heather if she knows about "glitter" ;)

Lilith

Even the guest is asking if he can take callers after his helicopter story.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Lilith

Heatha has her warmhole again.  :)