Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

New Tim still has not managed to connect the stream to MITD   LOL

Priceless.

New Tim is an old friend of Heatha's of course.

Morgus

Heather says the new owner of DMDN is an old friend of hers?

Coltaire

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 11:01:20 PM
SHOUT it to us Heatha!

Im on the website and the live player up top is showing error

Lilith

Quote from: Coltaire on April 06, 2020, 11:04:27 PM
Im on the website and the live player up top is showing error

You can listen on Heathas own stream here if you like:

http://199.195.194.140:8005/stream

Coltaire

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 11:04:16 PM
New Tim still has not managed to connect the stream to MITD   LOL

Priceless.

New Tim is an old friend of Heatha's of course.

Thats because their own website........you know, where people subscribe, isnt playing it at all..........their live player is throwing errors.........thats a them thing, not a me thing

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 10:59:32 PM
Sorry, that's dead like art bell.

Though in this weird, new world nobody dies. Well, they do. But almost ALL is archived. Really no different from older times, in religions, theory, etc but now 'on demand' by anyone, or agency. Fun. But also sad since so much is crap.

Morgus

How the hell will she be able to do 7 nights a week?
Even Art Bell in the classic days played replays Sat and Sun nights!

Lilith

Heatha will be running shows 14 days in a row, but will play an hour of music to fill in the hour of her original start time.  She will be starting an hour later, with the show proper.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2020, 11:08:12 PM

Though in this weird, new world nobody dies. Well, they do. But almost ALL is archived. Really no different from older times, in religions, theory, etc but now 'on demand' by anyone, or agency. Fun. But also sad since so much is crap.

Well, now you can listen to it every single day.

Asuka Langley

tbh even when Art came back to MITD, and quit again. I didn't realize he was gone for a few weeks because his shit got boring and i quit listening. Then one random night i thought I'd listen and found out Art quit again, and now I'm a bellchan oldfag.

SnapT

Am I crazy or does Heather sound GREAT tonight?

it's like the ceiling ghost of Art Bell has taken control of her body and is having a non stop orgasm inside it.

Coltaire

yep dunno where you guys are hearing her, but on their own Website shes not coming through at all, and on the link i was provided its nothing as well........

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 06, 2020, 11:10:56 PM
tbh even when Art came back to MITD, and quit again. I didn't realize he was gone for a few weeks because his shit got boring and i quit listening. Then one random night i thought I'd listen and found out Art quit again, and now I'm a bellchan oldfag.

Well you're not wrong, they were boring back when he was doing dark matter on Sirius.

SnapT

Quote from: Coltaire on April 06, 2020, 11:11:30 PM
yep dunno where you guys are hearing her, but on their own Website shes not coming through at all, and on the link i was provided its nothing as well........

https://thekingdomofnye.com

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 06, 2020, 11:10:56 PM
...and now I'm a bellchan oldfag.

You ever ask yourself how the hell that happened? Probably not what you thought the outcome would be when you made your first post.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on April 06, 2020, 11:11:13 PM
Am I crazy or does Heather sound GREAT tonight?

it's like the ceiling ghost of Art Bell has taken control of her body and is having a non stop orgasm inside it.

Well, she's very sick, sweating, aching all over.....

timebandit

she said a year ago she doesn't like the expression "break a leg"

#Legacy

Morgus

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 11:13:53 PM
Apparently gloating was the cure?

Coltaire

hahahahaha ..........haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

so shes NOT broadcasting from the new show..........while everyone trashed Tim and his team for getting an actual show up and running in 3 days, and these people coudlnt even do it with the infrastructure already in place?

Fkn classic.........what a joke

Coltaire

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 11:13:53 PM

probably had a cate puke or something

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 11:09:47 PM
Well, now you can listen to it every single day.

I like yer show. But speaking of 'time travel' or living in past...I listened to an old Bruce Williams block while cleaning my gutters post-apocalypse rain. And walking roof to wonder if I need to replace. Got advice about time-shares and not investing in brother-in-laws drycleaning business from Bruce!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 11:12:58 PM
Well you're not wrong, they were boring back when he was doing dark matter on Sirius.

Yeah it really was, i listened every night for about a few weeks then it tapered off and almost forgot about him.

Morgus

Heather refers to being back in her "rightful place" ;)

Coltaire

I did notice all the Tim haters went silent when MITD couldnt even get this show running, when they had already been putting out content days ago........as shitty as it was

Lilith

Well, Heatha, Lets hope the New DMDN can pull it together.   8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2020, 10:53:34 PM

I think it is even BEETER. With no links. Confusions of how to listen to a 'radio' show. Some beautiful post-modern stuff. Almost QUANTUM with some 'frequency vibrations' - I just wanna know where I can buy supplements....

brig already gave me the link, smarty. :P