Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2020, 08:21:53 PM
Because it’s midnight in Ireland?

It sounds like he's trying to build his own network.  Sounds like his side kick Stephanie is going to have a show... and while I was in the kitchen, I heard the name Amy mentioned.  I didn't catch Amy who.

Lilith

He's having technical difficulties with the breaks, so no sound.  He'll keep trying to figure it out. Everything was working before.   LOL

Lilith

Initial impression, seems like a show designed for facebook and ellgab cat ladies and cat lady men.

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 08:41:34 PM
Initial impression, seems like a show designed for facebook and ellgab cat ladies and cat lady men.

Visitations at night?  What is visiting?

Edit.  Well this inaugural blows...........

Nyewalker

Well played, My Baby, Well Played ...

WOTR

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 08:33:52 PM

It sounds like he's trying to build his own network.  Sounds like his side kick Stephanie is going to have a show... and while I was in the kitchen, I heard the name Amy mentioned.  I didn't catch Amy who.

Any chance of Hoagland and Ashcroft joining him?  I hear that Lasha is still looking for a home (and a new co-host) for her radio show. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 09:07:23 PM
Any chance of Hoagland and Ashcroft joining him?  I hear that Lasha is still looking for a home (and a new co-host) for her radio show. ;)

This could all become quite entertaining, in a humorous kind of way.

WOTR

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 08:15:56 PM
Surprise, surprise, Spooky Tim is live tonight on Midnight.FM with his show Midnight Society.

https://midnight.fm/?fbclid=IwAR2AYO_MTDR-NNlvP4QtkCW4KA-cVMyktoB9uoPcHlLIhTb91bmlKd-Odck

Oh, wow. Bless you, Brig. How you can listen to this crap and report back to us is beyond me. I made it four minutes in.

"Thank-you for your service."

Pizzapunch

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 09:07:23 PM
She's co producer for dr j now

Lilith

Tims guest uses the nonsense phrase "went missing" instead of the word "disappeared".

WOTR

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 06, 2020, 09:15:00 PM
She's co producer for dr j now

WHAT?!? Bloody hell. Who in their right mind?*

*Oh, right. Never mind.

It is the twilight zone. All of this crap because one guy started a radio show a few decades ago and then retired?

Morgus

Heather is talking on her KON stream live right now.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 09:14:55 PM
Oh, wow. Bless you, Brig. How you can listen to this crap and report back to us is beyond me. I made it four minutes in.

"Thank-you for your service."

Thank you WOTR.  It's a difficult job, but somebodys gotta do it.

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on April 06, 2020, 09:19:18 PM
Heather is talking on her KON stream live right now.

Arite Morgus, changing channels now...

Morgus

Heather is preparing and testing new Ross Martin music call in number bumpers that mention the Dark Matter Network on the air now

Lilith

She's checking out her new audio clips "Midnight in the Desert with Heatha Wade".   ;D

Seems she's had a speedy recovery after being near death all throughout Friday nights show.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2020, 09:17:09 PM
WHAT?!? Bloody hell. Who in their right mind?*

*Oh, right. Never mind.

It is the twilight zone. All of this crap because one guy started a radio show a few decades ago and then retired?
[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]  [attachment=3]

Morgus

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 09:26:08 PM
She's checking out her new audio clips "Midnight in the Desert with Heatha Wade".   ;D

Seems she's had a speedy recovery after being near death all throughout Friday nights show.
Now she is giggling with delight listening to the new bumper recordings...  8)

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on April 06, 2020, 09:31:37 PM
Now she is giggling with delight listening to the new bumper recordings...  8)

Evil witch cackle.   ;D

WOTR

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 06, 2020, 09:27:54 PM
[attachment=3,msg1386398]

And is a former advisor to Heather Wade? That is what you put on your resume?

Please read it again and see if you can stop laughing. I've been going for a minute straight. That is not something that you broadcast. That is information that you bury and pray that it never sees the light of day.

Lilith

Oh dear!  Heatha is still sweating, and everything hurts.

Asuka Langley

I thought Dave quit MITD and Spooky Tim took it over? But now i see a MIDNIGHT SOCIETY with Spooky Tim thread so i go to midnightinthedesert.com and it's some dude but it clearly says w/Heather Wade on the website. Who hosts wut now?

Lilith

I'm sure all of this is going to make a BIG difference in the quality of Heathers guest interviews, as a show host,  like magic...

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 06, 2020, 09:53:12 PM
I thought Dave quit MITD and Spooky Tim took it over? But now i see a MIDNIGHT SOCIETY with Spooky Tim thread so i go to midnightinthedesert.com and it's some dude but it clearly says w/Heather Wade on the website. Who hosts wut now?

Heather is hosting MITD again on DMDN and Tim is now on Midnight.FM with his new show.

albrecht

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 09:53:50 PM
I'm sure all of this is going to make a BIG difference in the quality of Heathers guest interviews, as a show host,  like magic...

Not magic. But magick- via candle-work, some fire-dancing, and painted rocks. And expensive dump-button. Perhaps? I wish her well. Lockdown in a desert cuckshed must be trying.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 06, 2020, 09:53:12 PM
I thought Dave quit MITD and Spooky Tim took it over? But now i see a MIDNIGHT SOCIETY with Spooky Tim thread so i go to midnightinthedesert.com and it's some dude but it clearly says w/Heather Wade on the website. Who hosts out now?

If you think you're confused just wait till the Boomers realize what happened.

Silphion

Meanwhile OUR MISTRESS is entertaining the night waves on her own KON