Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2020, 10:30:22 AM
Have Paul&Ella been informed or have any comment? Wolfman? I guess Kolby has passed on or was this another false death report? Should we send painted rocks and home appliances now or wait a bit?

Never too soon to send painted rocks of congratulations IMO.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 10:19:15 AM
Only because you are not that creative....................

I didn’t see you spinning RedHeatâ,,¢️ into the narrative of this timeline. 

If Clive Cussler or Tom Clancy wrote a thriller which described all of the events of the last 4 years they would be the laughing stock of the literary world.  People would say you can’t continually reuse characters and throw in totally implausible plot twists. 

I still think WhiteCrow fronted the money. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2020, 10:30:22 AM
Have Paul&Ella been informed or have any comment? Wolfman? I guess Kolby has passed on or was this another false death report? Should we send painted rocks and home appliances now or wait a bit?

Painted rocks and a bottle of wine, mama. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRvY-I9pNpI

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 10:30:12 AM
At least I am not a flour slut like some around here..............................

Why didn't I think of that before?!?!  I'll be back in business by Easter see u guys l8r.

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 06, 2020, 10:47:25 AM
Why didn't I think of that before?!?!  I'll be back in business by Easter see u guys l8r.

Don't sell yourself out for that Pillsbury shit either.  Hold out for the Gold Medal.............

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2020, 10:30:37 AM
She might even have her own strain of yeast.
This post would have been 319.5% better with the lip slip photo.   Just saying.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2020, 10:04:20 AM
Yes, because Alex has been so inaccurate compared to say...the BBC? The MSM blatantly lies to you on a daily basis but Alex is the real bad guy. No wonder you guys still worship royalty. ::)

Well more because Heather made a huge point about saying she hated talking about conspiracy theories and threw a huge strop when she had to appear on a show about 9/11 conspiracies.

Alex is a bit of a nasty shit from what I can gather.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 06, 2020, 11:31:25 AM
Well more because Heather made a huge point about saying she hated talking about conspiracy theories and threw a huge strop when she had to appear on a show about 9/11 conspiracies.

Alex is a bit of a nasty shit from what I can gather.

So is the queen from what I can gather.  ::)

You should try actually watching his show and making up your own mind rather than having it made up for you as usual:

https://banned.video/channel/the-alex-jones-show

aldousburbank

On Saturday night I was listening to Somewhere In Time and one of my sons asked me what happened with Heather and the show and all that. I was like, omg starting when? He says, well I know Before Art died he had gotten some death threats or something and that’s when Heather took over but I haven’t kept up since then...
I could not even begin to bring him up to speed. It had me thinking that someone more motivated than me needs to create a MITD/KON wiki simply for being able to document the ins and outs of all this. I know it sounds like a ridiculous project but one of you unoccupied brave souls should apply yourself to the task.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 06, 2020, 11:46:05 AM
On Saturday night I was listening to Somewhere In Time and one of my sons asked me what happened with Heather and the show and all that. I was like, omg starting when? He says, well I know Before Art died he had gotten some death threats or something and that’s when Heather took over but I haven’t kept up since then...
I could not even begin to bring him up to speed. It had me thinking that someone more motivated than me needs to create a MITD/KON wiki simply for being able to document the ins and outs of all this. I know it sounds like a ridiculous project but one of you unoccupied brave souls should apply yourself to the task.

You saying we need a wiki dude?

I am sure this vigil Tim Ozman cat will be super reasonable when Heather does not promote flat earth, sandy hook "alternatives", etc etc. Surly he is reasonable....

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2020, 11:40:43 AM
So is the queen from what I can gather.  ::)

You should try actually watching his show and making up your own mind rather than having it made up for you as usual:

https://banned.video/channel/the-alex-jones-show

I don’t really have an opinion about the Queen apart from the Live Aid performance was fantastic.

Also good old Keith updated the MITD web page almost immediately for Tim but once Heather was given back the MITD, he has not done so. Keep in mind he has agreed to continue working for the next 30 days.

I wonder if Ozman has his own website designer, I cant find any websites he has.

Ozman has a gofund me to sue Youtube

https://www.gofundme.com/f/x28md-sue-youtube

he also uses a 3rd party website to sell "art"

https://society6.com/flatearthnetwork

I don't think Mr. Ozman has a lot of money or technical know how or a team supporting him.   

DynamoHum

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 06, 2020, 12:02:23 PM
Also good old Keith updated the MITD web page almost immediately for Tim but once Heather was given back the MITD, he has not done so. Keep in mind he has agreed to continue working for the next 30 days.

I wonder if Ozman has his own website designer, I cant find any websites he has.

I don't think Mr. Ozman has a lot of money or technical know how or a team supporting him.   

In the annals of Zoom conferences can you imagine the awks

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 06, 2020, 12:02:23 PM

Wow.  I think I'll pick up one of his roust-about bags for Mrs. Walks.  It's a nice look for Spring, don't you think?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 06, 2020, 11:58:28 AM
I don’t really have an opinion about the Queen apart from the Live Aid performance was fantastic.

That’s Queen, the rock band, not the uber-rich old bat you all pledge allegiance to over there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 06, 2020, 11:56:21 AM
I am sure this vigil Tim Ozman cat will be super reasonable when Heather does not promote flat earth, sandy hook "alternatives", etc etc. Surly he is reasonable....

Isn’t it clear yet that Art Bell was an establishment gatekeeper and Heather was his protege?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 12:08:48 PM
Wow.  I think I'll pick up one of his roust-about bags for Mrs. Walks.  It's a nice look for Spring, don't you think?

The evil penguin coffee mug would be great to pair with it as an Easter gift.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 06, 2020, 12:34:43 PM

Ha!  I'll just move my shit out to the garage right away then.........................

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2020, 12:12:04 PM
That’s Queen, the rock band, not the uber-rich old bat you all pledge allegiance to over there.

;)

We are subjects darling, we don’t even get a chance to not pledge anything, born into subjugation....

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 06, 2020, 01:52:22 PM
;)

We are subjects darling, we don’t even get a chance to not pledge anything, born into subjugation....

Exactly! I want nothing but to free you from your royal chains. :)

WOTR

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 06, 2020, 12:34:43 PM

Art had "Art's parts." I wonder what Tim will call his?

If there are any mugs leftover, Heather could always just screen the word "Legacy" after "Art Bell"... Or after "Dark Matter"... Or the phrase "The legacy of" in front of "Art Bell"

Was the left over stock included in the sale of the "station?"

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 06, 2020, 10:22:35 AM
Yee fucking haw go getem Heater!  If she's sitting on a hundred pounds of flour she's my new goddess.  Move over, TB.
Cuz that will be one yeasty loaf?

whoozit

This nonstop rollercoaster needs seatbelts.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2020, 10:30:37 AM
She might even have her own strain of yeast.

"she's all water and Yeast"..... not sure where I heard that, but I liked it.

Morgus

New time starts one hour later?