Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 06, 2020, 04:24:46 AM
I cancelled, but I should have access for the rest of the month.

Access to the Warm Hole..

I may just resub so I can have continued access that she can’t cancel...

Just a reminder. You only have access until your billing date. Not necessarily until the end of the month.

DynamoHum

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2020, 04:26:36 AM
Just a reminder. You only have access until your billing date. Not necessarily until the end of the month.

Warm Hole message sent.

Whoa.  What kind of insanity is this?    The gift that keeps on giving!

We got a whole new ballgame.  Who is taking the bets on when this thing Hindenburgs?   
I'll put a tenner on May Day.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 05:24:39 AM
Whoa.  What kind of insanity is this?    The gift that keeps on giving!

We got a whole new ballgame.  Who is taking the bets on when this thing Hindenburgs?   
I'll put a tenner on May Day.

Just when I had run out of things to watch on Netflix...

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 06, 2020, 05:45:03 AM
Just when I had run out of things to watch on Netflix...

Just when you think all possible drama has been strip mined out..............

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 05:52:08 AM
Just when you think all possible drama has been strip mined out..............

As soon as we found out, I thought this was a possible turn, but two months ago... who could have predicted this turn?

Quite astounding.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 06, 2020, 05:55:52 AM
As soon as we found out, I thought this was a possible turn, but two months ago... who could have predicted this turn?

Quite astounding.

Time for an emergency GabCast with Keith as a guest? I really don't think he expected this.

DynamoHum

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on April 06, 2020, 06:05:13 AM
Time for an emergency GabCast  with Keith as a guest? I really don't think he expected this.

I hope he doesn’t have to have anything to do with her that would be super super awks.

Quite astounding.

I can see why Rowland would want out.  I can't imagine what a tiresome slog that would have become with dwindling returns each month.
I can't imagine why someone would "buy" that mess.  As is. Where is.  I guess!?!

So is this Orzman part of the flock of obsessed Heather dudes?   That would be even more awesome.

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 06, 2020, 06:08:25 AM
I hope he doesn’t have to have anything to do with her that would be super super awks.

I dunno.  Might be kind of nice when she says "30 seconds.....  Mark"  that there actually be another human on the other end of it.
Even if it is just Rolo.   :P

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 06:15:04 AM
I can see why Rowland would want out.  I can't imagine what a tiresome slog that would have become with dwindling returns each month.
I can't imagine why someone would "buy" that mess.  As is. Where is.  I guess!?!

So is this Orzman part of the flock of obsessed Heather dudes?   That would be even more awesome.

Possibly, but also flat earther, Sandy Hook denier, Covid 19 denier......

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 06, 2020, 06:31:13 AM

but the ultimate if he was also some Daddy Warbucks dude, totally oblivious to the dictates of the crazy/hot matrix, that did it all to "save" Heather. 

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 06:41:23 AM

but the ultimate if he was also some Daddy Warbucks dude, totally oblivious to the dictates of the crazy/hot matrix, that did it all to "save" Heather.

Not sure it will work LOL

Lilith

Quite astounding.

I feel nothing but pure joy!   :D

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 06:54:05 AM

That is the beauty of this place.  You can go to sleep, wake up and find a whole new ballgame!

aldousburbank

Gravity called me this morning to update me on the latest twist. I’m like... wtf... I can’t even keep track of the storyline anymore. It’s like the tiger king of radio.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 06, 2020, 09:45:21 AM
Gravity called me this morning to update me on the latest twist. I’m like... wtf... I can’t even keep track of the storyline anymore. It’s like the tiger king of radio.

For the record. I ONLY REPORT. I DID NOT SPEAK THIS INTO EXISTENCE.

DynamoHum

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 06, 2020, 09:45:21 AM

Just sit the fuck down with the rest of us and get your popcorn.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 06, 2020, 03:38:49 AM
From the Alex Jones school of wtf, yes.

Guy’s name is Tim Ozman.

Also a fan of micromanagement I am guessing which will really boil her piss as well.

Yes, because Alex has been so inaccurate compared to say...the BBC? The MSM blatantly lies to you on a daily basis but Alex is the real bad guy. No wonder you guys still worship royalty. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2020, 03:30:05 AM
9/11 truther

Not you too? You actually believe the official 9/11 story?! I thought you were smarter than that. Then again, you did work at NASA.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 06, 2020, 06:31:13 AM

Witness the licking of the boots of authority. They tell her what to think and she says it here. How is this any different than the MSM?  ::)

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 06, 2020, 09:50:21 AM
For the record. I ONLY REPORT. I DID NOT SPEAK THIS INTO EXISTENCE.

Only because you are not that creative....................

K_Dubb

Yee fucking haw go getem Heater!  If she's sitting on a hundred pounds of flour she's my new goddess.  Move over, TB.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2020, 10:06:45 AM
Not you too? You actually believe the official 9/11 story?! I thought you were smarter than that. Then again, you did work at NASA.

I have never said what I believe. I only mentioned it because of Heather’s September 2017 meltdown live on the air about 9/11 and her screaming that she would never do another conspiracy interview.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2020, 10:13:28 AM
Pandering. ::)

Maybe yes.  Maybe no.  At least I am not a flour slut like some around here..............................

albrecht

Quote from: Lilith on April 06, 2020, 06:54:05 AM

Have Paul&Ella been informed or have any comment? Wolfman? I guess Kolby has passed on or was this another false death report? Should we send painted rocks and home appliances now or wait a bit?

GravitySucks

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 06, 2020, 10:22:35 AM
Yee fucking haw go getem Heater!  If she's sitting on a hundred pounds of flour she's my new goddess.  Move over, TB.

She might even have her own strain of yeast.