• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Silphion

Inactivation of the coronavirus that induces severe acute respiratory syndrome, SARS-CoV

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016609340400179X

Catsmile

UV light will clean your room... people need to learn about inverse square law.

Catsmile

Quote from: Silphion on April 04, 2020, 01:06:36 AM

Bus disinfected using UVC in Shanghai China

I hope they have the doors open so the ozone created by the UV can get inside the car. Otherwise very little if any UV isn't going through those windows. 

Spookcat

Quote from: Morgus on April 04, 2020, 12:42:11 AM
Why does she think the new owners dumped MITD?  It appears they just changed hosts, producer and perhaps subjects/guests.

New owner/host is Tim Ozman. Some conspiracy guy who's changed the time to 1-5am eastern 7 nights a week to try to beat out C2C. The guests are his.

timebandit

I was impressed heather was informed on ozone and uv killing corona..
I had only researched it today.

#Legacy

timebandit

Quote from: Spookcat on April 04, 2020, 01:32:00 AM
New owner/host is Tim Ozman. Some conspiracy guy who's changed the time to 1-5am eastern 7 nights a week to try to beat out C2C. The guests are his.
I wonder how much it sold for..

Silphion

Operation Dark Winter / Crimson Contagion / Event 201

Who was really blindsided?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: timebandit on April 04, 2020, 01:38:20 AM
I wonder how much it sold for..

Likely pennies on the dollar to cover any debt owed , actual physical radio stations are being given away .

Fringers like Osman buy to self promote like religious broadcasters .

Heard the start of the new MITD with the cringe worthy Ross Mitchell impersonator .

DynamoHum

The new show on MITD was shite.

The Chase and MITD song used all over the place.

Bumpers all over the placed, false starts, host has the personality of a slug and nary a mention of the changeover.

Oh and now the carrion really are out... 

[attachment=1]

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on April 04, 2020, 12:28:49 AM
Heather got a link to a statement posted by MITD's former producer Michelle and former host Tim.
She gives out an evil laugh!

I acknowledge I'm mind reading, but if anyone has wondered what motivates Heather's repeated comebacks, I think the above quoted post gives a clue.  I think she's overwhelmingly motivated by spite.  Plenty of people hoped she'd fail along the way, and she likes rubbing their noses in her semi-ongoing broadcasting existence.

Fair enough.

But to what end?  Can success be achieved when grudges and spite are the primary motivators?  It seems like such a bad foundation to build upon.  Devoid of fun.  Just a slog.  Bleh.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on April 04, 2020, 04:08:52 AM
I acknowledge I'm mind reading, but if anyone has wondered what motivates Heather's repeated comebacks, I think the above quoted post gives a clue.  I think she's overwhelmingly motivated by spite.  Plenty of people hoped she'd fail along the way, and she likes rubbing their noses in her semi-ongoing broadcasting existence.

Fair enough.

But to what end?  Can success be achieved when grudges and spite are the primary motivators?  It seems like such a bad foundation to build upon.  Devoid of fun.  Just a slog.  Bleh.

This is all she has ever wanted, she’s going to make a play for the show now, and probably is happier today than she has been in months.

Here’s last night’s shitshow in the desert.... worth it for the three attempted starts alone.

https://we.tl/t-uWbxN6Jydv

On my 2nd The Chase now................

So the guy doesn't say a word about the transistion?   Not even a "Move over Rover, Imma taking over"?

Edit:   This is a hoot.  The guest is a better talker than the host.   All the guy can do is say "So...."  as the guest bull dozes on.

Edit Edit:  Ha! guest couldn't hear.   ;D

Edit Edit Edit:  What's up with Ross Mitchell from the bottom of a well?

whoozit

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 04, 2020, 04:31:40 AM
Here’s last night’s shitshow in the desert.... worth it for the three attempted starts alone.
Does this mean the new guy quit and came back twice in one night?  Art and Heather eat your hearts out.

DynamoHum

Quote from: whoozit on April 04, 2020, 06:00:37 AM
Does this mean the new guy quit and came back twice in one night?  Art and Heather eat your hearts out.

Didn’t even say a word and he quit and they had to start again ...

Epic creaking chair.

timebandit

heather could start her own coffee shop

#HeathersMoJo

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 04, 2020, 02:51:51 AM
The new show on MITD was shite.

The Chase and MITD song used all over the place.

Bumpers all over the placed, false starts, host has the personality of a slug and nary a mention of the changeover.

Oh and now the carrion really are out... 

[attachment=1,msg1385750]

So... Is the Bell #Legacy is now complete? The whole steaming pile of crap has been burned to the ground?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 04, 2020, 01:44:31 PM
So... Is the Bell #Legacy is now complete? The whole steaming pile of crap has been burned to the ground?

Several times.

Morgus

At the Kingdom of Nye website today:

QuoteAnnouncements  April 4th, 2020
My apologies for the delay, but last night's Open Lines is now in the Archive. I still do not feel good at all, and am sure now that I am sick. I will try a few antiviral remedies I know how to make at home, and keep checking my temperature. Will keep you updated. Stay safe, be careful, and be kind to each other. -Heather Wade

DynamoHum

Quote from: Morgus on April 04, 2020, 02:17:34 PM
At the Kingdom of Nye website today:

From Monday she will be selling CovidCure as clearly her antiviral-fu will be miraculous.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 04, 2020, 04:31:40 AM
This is all she has ever wanted, she’s going to make a play for the show now, and probably is happier today than she has been in months.

https://we.tl/t-uWbxN6Jydv

"Hi Jason, we're waiting for the Host to connect..."

20 seconds  MARK!

Stand by to GO!

Lilith

Hoagie?

This is just my kinda show.

Lilith

The Chase

The Chase again with background gurgles...

Lilith

"She had her finger in her nose...

I took a picture...

I walked up to her..."

Lilith

Host and guest both talking at the same time is a very unique approach.