Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Zartax

Did she say a disturbance in the force?

Ghost Nutter

Heather just said on her show..She doesn't believe in channeling...or want anything to do with it..oh but she's all for it, when it comes to giving tarot card readings..and that IS channeling, her bullshit is as thick as anyone's bullshit from time to time

Zartax

I predict she dumps this guest.

he said a bad word and she is not into it tonight.

Ghost Nutter

I can see that she doesn't sound into it

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on April 02, 2020, 11:08:04 PM
Heather just said on her show..She doesn't believe in channeling...or want anything to do with it..oh but she's all for it, when it comes to giving tarot card readings..and that IS channeling, her bullshit is as thick as anyone's bullshit from time to time

That's one of the main problems for Heathas' show IMO.  She has established a lack of credibility by pretending to agree with every guests story.  I think that's why you can't mistake the phony enthusiasm in her speech patterns.

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on April 02, 2020, 11:22:40 PM
I can see that she doesn't sound into it

Who could be into listening to this guest?  lol

Lilith

Just my thoughts:  Try to just be real Heatha.  If you can't get a guest you can be honest with, just do open lines.  But be real.

Zartax

Less than 2 weeks until April 13... quitting time

Ghost Nutter

She should politely  dump thist guest..not just because the interview isn't panning out.The guy used the word "midget" twice...That's not going to help her with getting mainstream  affiliates...she should have called him on using one of the most un -pc terms out there

Lilith

Guests won't come on her show, maybe because she doesn't have a package between her legs?

Now Heatha, that's lame...

I don't think you even believe that excuse.

Ghost Nutter

I still love listening to her show..that isn't going to change..but I'm beginning to reciprocate the argument,  that she shouldn't be anywhere near the radio business

Ghost Nutter

She clearly doesn't know what she's doing

Lilith

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on April 03, 2020, 12:32:49 AM
I still love listening to her show..that isn't going to change..but I'm beginning to reciprocate the argument,  that she shouldn't be anywhere near the radio business

I too, will always listen, but agree that she shouldn't be anywhere near the radio business.  She's not emotionally, or any other way, cut out for it. Other than that, she has a nice voice for radio, when she speaks naturally. 

Ghost Nutter

Quote from: Lilith on April 03, 2020, 12:38:31 AM
I too, will always listen, but agree that she shouldn't be anywhere near the radio business.  She's not emotionally, or any other way, cut out for it. Other than that, she has a nice voice for radio, when she speaks naturally.
I reckon you see it just about the way I  do

Lilith

Quote from: Zartax on April 03, 2020, 12:07:55 AM
She's not happy.

I think she's recovering.  She needs to get over this idea that she's having a conversation with the guest IMO.  She needs to take that pressure off herself, just let the guests tell their story, and ask a question IF she really has one, answer her phone, and let callers ask the guest questions, without making them hang on the phone waiting for massive lengths of time.

Didn't Art have a three minute limit for callers?

Lilith

Hehehe,  that's the spirit Heatha!  ;D

Lilith

I'm starting to feel entertained.  ;D

Lilith

Yeah, Heatha just needs to let her inner Bellgabber out, and ditch the PC Airhead persona IMO.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lilith on April 03, 2020, 12:27:37 AM
Guests won't come on her show, maybe because she doesn't have a package between her legs?

If she hadn’t moved to Pahrump, Covered California would have provided her with one. Probably without a deductible.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on April 03, 2020, 12:18:10 AM
She should politely  dump thist guest..not just because the interview isn't panning out.The guy used the word "midget" twice...That's not going to help her with getting mainstream  affiliates...she should have called him on using one of the most un -pc terms out there

Heather has proven over and over that she has no interest in affiliates .

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Lilith on April 03, 2020, 01:38:04 AM
Yeah, Heatha just needs to let her inner Bellgabber out, and ditch the PC Airhead persona IMO.

True

Rat Fink

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 03, 2020, 01:41:34 AM
If she hadn’t moved to Pahrump, Covered California would have provided her with one. Probably without a deductible.

Very rude comment.  I am Rat Fink.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Lilith on April 03, 2020, 12:27:37 AM

No live show has problems getting guests , they have problems getting guests that can be controlled . 

Heather is a control freak , you can hear tonight her losing control of the guest who I think is entertaining ...

Lilith

That "Be Kind to each other" was originally a Linux distro mantra.  I forget which distro.