Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Pizzapunch

Quote from: VC on February 28, 2020, 06:24:20 AM
No Open Lines it appears for Fridays. Just another repeating guest. Another form of SPITEFUL GHOSTING her audience. >:( Tonight's lunacy guest... I believe someone posted before that he has a criminal record of some kind. Heater's Law of Attraction! ::)

[attachment=1,msg1378891]

Heater can't even do Open Lines Friday anymore? WTF. It seems Heater's just burning that Leg-assy all down again out of spite. Five days a week doing 4 hours of repeating guests. Insane.
[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]

timebandit

wow.. heather traverses the dangerous underbelly of society for her audience.
what a woman!..incredible and beautiful!
all should revere the true..

#Legacy

awguy

Quote from: VC on February 28, 2020, 06:24:20 AM
No Open Lines it appears for Fridays. Just another repeating guest. Another form of SPITEFUL GHOSTING her audience. >:( Tonight's lunacy guest... I believe someone posted before that he has a criminal record of some kind. Heater's Law of Attraction! ::)

[attachment=1,msg1378891]

Heater can't even do Open Lines Friday anymore? WTF. It seems Heater's just burning that Leg-assy all down again out of spite. Five days a week doing 4 hours of repeating guests. Insane.

I haven't been listening this week, has Heather taken a single phone call all week?

Ghost Nutter

Nothing wrong with being a guest driven show...

VC

Quote from: awguy on February 28, 2020, 12:11:36 PM
I haven't been listening this week, has Heather taken a single phone call all week?

Heater's doing 4 hour long commercials of robot programming and screened callers for her huckster repeating guests that want to sell/con/scam you with their wares.

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on February 28, 2020, 12:58:07 PM
Nothing wrong with being a guest driven show...

Do you want to listen to Heater's list of continuous repeating guests, and her huckster, suck-up, desperate sell, sappy voice "personal ads" for direct sales?

Do you think Heater can do 4-hour shows 5 days a week until April 13th without ghosting, and you will want to listen to most of these repeating guests feeling you're being entertained as a paid subscriber? Yes?... What are you selling? Witch products? ;)

Do you want to listen to Heater's 'sales interviews' of robot programming and screened callers altering everything that AB stood for in interview style/technique and her spiting of his legacy?

AZZERAE

I wonder if Heather pre-recorded all these shows over her multiple month long absences? The reason I say that, is because it'd give her a good lead time to get ahead of all the work involved in a full time show. And she's not above being dishonest.

Perhaps this is the reason that her guests are not exactly "current" (no mention of the Corona Virus/old UFO stories from years gone by).

It's quite possible that she's just airing stuff she already prepared. Ever tried calling in? You won't get on. Maybe this whole thing is a farce.

Just speculating.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 28, 2020, 02:00:56 PM
I wonder if Heather pre-recorded all these shows over her multiple month long absences? The reason I say that, is because it'd give her a good lead time to get ahead of all the work involved in a full time show. And she's not above being dishonest.

Perhaps this is the reason that her guests are not exactly "current" (no mention of the Corona Virus/old UFO stories from years gone by).

It's quite possible that she's just airing stuff she already prepared. Ever tried calling in? You won't get on. Maybe this whole thing is a farce.

Just speculating.

Shocking post. Congrats!

What will Metron do now?! ;D

Pizzapunch

Just speculating.
[attachment=1]

ItsOver

Heater is a lady of honor!  Protect her honor!

#Leg-o-cy

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on February 28, 2020, 02:14:11 PM
  [attachment=1,msg1378934]

This image made me gut laugh in front of a bunch of people.  When asked what I'm laughing at, I could only reply, "Oh, it's a loooong story."

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on February 28, 2020, 03:21:57 PM
Wow!

Yeah, I think I've contracted the coronavirus by looking at this photograph.

DynamoHum

Just speculating.

Now it’s funny you say this because a couple of other people have suggested this. She does appear to be getting messages through her warm hole (looking glass) but these are just from the usual suspects, so it could be the the first couple of shows at least were prerecords.

I know that someone told me they were going to call into last night’s show - a past guest no less and they did and got through - weirdly Heather either chose not to or genuinely didn’t recognise their voice and name.

She has had a dearth of callers the last couple of nights, at least two repeats.

So I think you may be right on the first two nights at least.

I get the feeling she expected everything to fall back onto her plate as it was before and well, from the sounds of things as far as listeners and callers go ... well they just haven’t. 

ItsOver

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 28, 2020, 03:29:50 PM
...She does appear to be getting messages through her warm hole..
Wat???

Ghost Nutter

I hope that woman that claims to have Bigfoot living in her backyard is a repeat guest..at least ithat would be "entertaining"

DynamoHum

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on February 28, 2020, 04:25:29 PM
I hope that woman that claims to have Bigfoot living in her backyard is a repeat guest..at least ithat would be "entertaining"

I loved that show - she was the one that said Bigfoot was wearing shirts off her washing line?

albrecht

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 28, 2020, 04:30:07 PM
I loved that show - she was the one that said Bigfoot was wearing shirts off her washing line?
And the Bigfoot also liked pie. Lemon Meringue, I think?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 28, 2020, 04:36:01 PM

Jungle farts! ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: timebandit on February 28, 2020, 05:00:48 PM
heather mentioned the debate two nights ago and the flu last night.
am I the only one listening?

#Legacy

Probably.

DynamoHum

Quote from: albrecht on February 28, 2020, 04:36:01 PM

That show was the best one of his MITD run.

ItsOver

"Wo, mama, we got some "incoming message" fo yo..."

Silphion

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘹"

Ghost Nutter

I can tell heather is trying hard to stay away from the drama

Silphion

Sir Peter Horsley at his home in 2000 realized 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐬  was reading his mind and knew all Britain’s top-secret nuclear secrets ... "They come from another planet somewhere in the universe but not in our galaxy. They are benign, not aggressive and, like us, are explorers.”