No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

ItsOver

LOL.  A "healing artist."

"Gonna get me some sexual healing with some Nori Love."

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 26, 2020, 03:47:25 PM

Your mental faculties are slipping something chronic. I bet it's fun for some of these kooks to watch, but I'm becoming genuinely concerned for your wellbeing.

#practiceselfcare

timebandit

so heathers going 5 days a week?
what a woman..incredible.

#legacy

Ghost Nutter

Saddly far too many pranormal experts with any credibility have died..leaving this circle of late night radio programs that we enjoy to be patronized on overload by new age flakes

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on February 27, 2020, 05:59:02 PM
Saddly far too many pranormal experts with any credibility have died..leaving this circle of late night radio programs that we enjoy to be patronized on overload by new age flakes

Someone’s getting awfully opinionated all of a sudden. ;)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2020, 06:23:41 PM

Eat your bacon . . . . don't play with your food.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 27, 2020, 06:33:34 PM
Eat your bacon . . . . don't play with your food.

Only if you tell me what’s with the all bold all the time?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2020, 06:41:06 PM
Only if you tell me what’s with the all bold all the time?

It may be easier for the dullards like yourself to read . . . .

Rat Fink

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 27, 2020, 06:53:49 PM
It may be easier for the dullards like yourself to read . . . .

Who cares?  I am Rat Fink.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Rat Fink on February 27, 2020, 06:57:34 PM
Who cares?  I am Rat Fink.

Is that 'code' for something . . . . ?
Secret message in your post . . . . ?
Or, you're just a dullard as referenced in my earlier post . . . . ?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 27, 2020, 07:02:33 PM
Is that 'code' for something . . . . ?
Secret message in your post . . . . ?
Or, you're just a dullard as referenced in my earlier post . . . . ?

I think maybe he’s saying dullard is as dullard does, Canadian bacon.

Ghost Nutter

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 27, 2020, 06:23:41 PM
well..it does seem like I am in the right place

timebandit

whad up walks..
how's the john saga?
it was ready to break off the wall last I read

Quote from: timebandit on February 27, 2020, 11:30:27 PM
whad up walks..
how's the john saga?
it was ready to break off the wall last I read

The bowl in Stall #1 remains stubbornly in place although the crack of doom has expanded slightly.

timebandit

now I wanna read some edgar allen poe

Silphion

Paraphrasing Heather Wade revisiting the 1965 Warminster mystery:
"Karne who claimed to be an alien from the planet Aestsa warned of an impending catastrophic war and that humankind was on the fast track to doom."

But more from Arthur Shuttlewood:
"They warned strongly against harmful types of scientific and military experiment. On the threshold of the nuclear age, Man could so easily topple headlong over the verge of safety into utter oblivion, from sanity to suicidal madness. The envelope of our Earth would, if we did not exert great care, ignite from end to end in a blazing inferno. This would surely destroy the creative system of our (planet); it could create upheaval throughout our entire solar system; and even adversely affect (their own planet) by its outward repercussions. For the atmosphere beyond our (planet) is desperately thin. Earth scientists and astronomers, physicists and geologists, have as yet only incomplete knowledge of the immense universe opening out from all around their (planet). They were perturbed over excess radiation in our skies; about the long-term effects of this in the way of mutations and grossly disfigured humanity on cantel Earth, both in and out of the womb; of man gradually poisoning himself and his kind by wrong chemical applications to the soil; by disease that would spread in future if potentially dangerous and malignant deposits are made in water or on seabeds by careless custodians of our communal safety. I was told that possible threats to our water supplies were uppermost in their minds. Apart from via the atmosphere, water crews were already engaged in exhaustive testing missions in this direction.  They are carrying out urgent remedial work, ready to salvage harmful piles of waste atomic products from seabeds and take them away for aerial neutralising if and when found. It was emphasised that they passed through these fretful stages of evolution many thousands of years ago, so they are only too cognizant of the tremendous dangers attendant upon them."

Zartax

call the FBI, phones are acting up

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zartax on February 28, 2020, 12:36:08 AM
call the FBI, phones are acting up

They’re probably only going to blame the Russians.

Zartax

Is the audio skipping and buffering for anyone else?

Lilith

Heather had a guest that was a friend of hers.  It was the guest from hell.   lol

Maybe she's saving the best stuff for last.

Lilith

OMG...

SO much light and love.

Praise MV!

Long live pate!

+1

VC

Quote from: Lilith on February 28, 2020, 02:46:04 AM
Heather had a guest that was a friend of hers.  It was the guest from hell.   lol

Maybe she's saving the best stuff for last.

No Open Lines it appears for Fridays. Just another repeating guest. Another form of SPITEFUL GHOSTING her audience. >:( Tonight's lunacy guest... I believe someone posted before that he has a criminal record of some kind. Heater's Law of Attraction! ::)

[attachment=1,msg1378891]

Heater can't even do Open Lines Friday anymore? WTF. It seems Heater's just burning that Leg-assy all down again out of spite. Five days a week doing 4 hours of repeating guests. Insane.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 27, 2020, 04:03:28 AM
[Heather's] never been particularly nice to any female guest apart from Teal Swan.

I wonder why.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 28, 2020, 06:24:20 AM
No Open Lines it appears for Fridays. Just another repeating guest. Another form of SPITEFUL GHOSTING her audience. >:( Tonight's lunacy guest... I believe someone posted before that he has a criminal record of some kind. Heater's Law of Attraction! ::)

[attachment=1,msg1378891]

Heater can't even do Open Lines Friday anymore? WTF. It seems Heater's just burning that Leg-assy all down again out of spite. Five days a week doing 4 hours of repeating guests. Insane.

I'm not surprised.  Last nights guest was talking about the show she does with tonights guest on Tuesday nights.   Probably having difficulty getting guests.  I could be wrong.