Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 25, 2020, 02:17:57 AM
You and your cohorts decided the show and host sucked before she even turned the mic on tonight.

So anything you say thereafter is pretty much null and void.

You're just hating her because everyone else supposedly hates her and you want to "fit in".

But you're the very ones listening, to something "so unlistenable", and hence, the jokes really on you anyway.

Not at all, snowflake. I gave her a fair shot yet again but she bored the fuck out of me. I tuned out after her monologue so the jokes on her because her show is a joke. Maybe it’s time to consider growing up now and putting on some big boy pants, you fucking dolt! ;D

Ghost Nutter

The guestt that's going to be on tonight sounds interesting..It could be a good show!

VC

Quote from: Lilith on February 25, 2020, 06:15:20 AM

Quote from: VC on February 25, 2020, 03:15:07 AM
In other words: BORING. :D

This is just another repeating guest and not fresh and new.

What's that definition of Insanity, again, and again?

Retards. ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Lilith on February 25, 2020, 07:23:18 PM
At least they didn't say reliable.
"one of the most real and relatable?"  LOL, maybe for the psych ward.

Ghost Nutter

She's sounding good..I hope she's getting well..I really do

Dr. MD MD

Well, at least she’s being a bit more contemporary tonight with the Tucker Carlson reference. I saw him on Ancient Aliens and I like his show but she’s wrong about it being a “soundbite” show.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2020, 11:10:43 PM
Well, at least she’s being a bit more contemporary tonight with the Tucker Carlson reference. I saw him on Ancient Aliens and I like his show but she’s wrong about it being a “soundbite” show.
Tucker was on Ancient Aliens? Recent or back when bowtie mode? Weird.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 25, 2020, 11:21:36 PM
Tucker was on Ancient Aliens? Recent or back when bowtie mode? Weird.

Recently. I think she said it originally aired late November of last year but it’s been replayed since.

Tucker’s a cool guy. He was even on Infowars with Alex Jones a few years back.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2020, 11:10:43 PM

I was hopeful, but it seems she's reading to us again.   I could be wrong.

Dr. MD MD

Well, I couldn’t take anymore and am watching The Curse of Oak Island now. It’s not so much that what she’s talking about is uninteresting but because she’s not a great raconteur or even conversationalist she makes it boring. I tried.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on February 25, 2020, 11:23:58 PM
I was hopeful, but it seems she's reading to us again.   I could be wrong.

Sounded like it.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2020, 11:26:27 PM
Well, I couldn’t take anymore and am watching The Curse of Oak Island now. It’s not so much that what she’s talking about is uninteresting but because she’s not a great raconteur or even conversationalist she makes it boring. I tried.

I caught Oak Island earlier.  I don't blame you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on February 25, 2020, 11:27:26 PM
I caught Oak Island earlier.  I don't blame you.

So weird. I’m eating bacon while they’re talking about Francis Bacon. There are no coincidences.  :D

Zartax

timebandit

I seen a ball of light..it was a lil bigger than a softball, translucent and moved intelligently.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 25, 2020, 11:37:51 PM
So weird. I’m eating bacon while they’re talking about Francis Bacon. There are no coincidences.  :D
Sounds like riveting material for a Heater show.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 26, 2020, 11:16:11 AM
Sounds like riveting material for a Heater show.

Yes, maybe she could read from the transcripts of The Curse of Oak Island on the next show.