Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: timebandit on February 22, 2020, 10:50:19 AM
bigger better stronger

#ShesBack

What do you think the best thing about Heather is?

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 22, 2020, 11:01:15 AM
What do you think the best thing about Heather is?
Her careful planning.  Oh, and her rock collection.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 22, 2020, 12:52:13 PM
Her careful planning.  Oh, and her rock collection.

Painted rocks and a bottle of wine, mama. 8)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 20, 2020, 06:29:16 PM
So having an opinion about someone’s performance and expressing that opinion online is now considered stalking?! I guess any critic of anything was really just stalking their subject after all. Thanks for clearing that up, metron.  ::)
You have to wonder how poor Noorie feels? I'm sure that he was subjected to far more (well deserved) criticism than Art, Heather and Vera combined have been...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on February 22, 2020, 02:05:27 PM
You have to wonder how poor Noorie feels? I'm sure that he was subjected to far more (well deserved) criticism than Art, Heather and Vera combined have been...

He really doesn’t seem sensitive enough to have feelings. I’m basing this on how engaged he is with his guests in an interview.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on February 22, 2020, 02:05:27 PM
Jorch was less than happy with BG, especially when Art reemerged.  He made it well known and appeared to seek various ways to "silence" the critics.  Of course, he failed.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on February 23, 2020, 02:42:00 PM
Yes, indeed.

#Leg-o-cy

How long do you think this show will last?

The latest rumblings have suggested 3 months.

ItsOver

Quote from: username on February 23, 2020, 02:47:32 PM

3 months seems long to me.  She'll keep it going long enough to rev up her base, to grift off of them again.  It'll last until she gets pissed at something, lapses back to her usual sloth self, or goes mental.  Something will happen to where nothing will be posted on her website for months but news of sea life in China, again.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on February 23, 2020, 03:20:39 PM
3 months seems long to me.  She'll keep it going long enough to rev up her base, to grift off of them again.  It'll last until she gets pissed at something, lapses back to her usual sloth self, or goes mental.  Something will happen to where nothing will be posted on her website for months but news of sea life in China, again.

The endless cycle continues!

VC

Quote from: Lilith on February 24, 2020, 10:02:42 AM

Just another rerun "do over" with a repeating guest. ::) WTF.

Our world is threatened by a real pandemic, real pent-up drama, and this Witch has another Drama Queen Producer grocery store "manager" and his dogs running KON. Not surprised about her first guest.

Heater is truly delusional and retarded if she thinks she can do a live 5 day a week 4-hour call-in show. Destined to FAIL.

Of course, maybe today is just another rerun. It is, whether live or not. :D

AZZERAE

You haven't even given the woman a chance yet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 24, 2020, 11:16:45 AM
You haven't even given the woman a chance yet.

I did. I gave her 3 months but she sucked. Being a big fan of Art Bell doesn’t mean you can be Art Bell. I’m really not expecting much but another dumpster fire. Prove me wrong, Heather! ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD link=topic=122f06.msg1378081#msg1378081 date=1582564857
I did. I gave her 3 months but she sucked. Being a big fan of Art Bell doesn’t mean you can be Art Bell...
This.  It doesn't mean she can even be Jorch Noory.

AZZERAE

All I'm saying is, at the very least, listen to her first show. Then judge.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 24, 2020, 11:45:15 AM

Alright...but only if you answer this question: Why are you and metron so into her? Former customers? ???

DynamoHum

Quote from: username on February 23, 2020, 02:47:32 PM

6 weeks, which would bring us to April 13th, which is her silver bullet, crucifix, holy water etc etc.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2020, 12:13:09 PM
Why are you and metron so into her?

I can't speak for Metron, but I just think Heather deserves a fair shake is all.

The way everyone has piled on, without anyone stopping to think that she is a human being with feelings, is kinda rough.

Art must be turning in his grave.

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 24, 2020, 11:45:15 AM
Many have heard all of her first shows.  At what point do you lose your radio/podcast virginity? I don’t speak radio.