Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: Rat Fink on February 20, 2020, 02:52:33 PM
Wrong thread. Dr J has own BellGab thread.  Big boo boo.  I am Rat Fink.

More than certain there will be Heather talk on that show tonight :)

You are Rat Fink.

EarthAlien007

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 20, 2020, 02:55:06 PM
More than certain there will be Heather talk on that show tonight :)

You are Rat Fink.

Yes, because Lusha wants to help Heather so much.

timebandit

heather is the way, the truth, and the life.

#Ecstasy

DynamoHum

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on February 20, 2020, 03:07:25 PM
Yes, because Lusha wants to help Heather so much.

She’s only trying to help...

Jackstar

Quote from: Rat Fink on February 20, 2020, 02:52:33 PM
Wrong thread. [...] Big boo boo.

I'm not gonna lie, this new kid has zazz.

Rat Fink

Quote from: Jackstar on February 20, 2020, 03:52:39 PM
I'm not gonna lie, this new kid has zazz.

I had to google zazz.  Thank You very much.   I am Rat Fink.

ItsOver

VC

It seems Metron is oozing s-he's Vengeance is Mine on BG alleging MV/Liberace! runs a Cyber Stalking and Harassment website that deprives Heather Wade of making an honest living deserving of some valued income to support herself.

And, MV/Liberace! (and Groyper too) is under imminent threat of legal actions by law suits and jail time for harassment and stalking too! LOL. :D

Metron's case against BG is:

[attachment=1,msg1377505]

[attachment=2,msg1377505]

DynamoHum

I think she is the only one that has deprived herself of an income...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 20, 2020, 05:10:43 PM
I think she is the only one that has deprived herself of an income...

+1

She’s a total hack. I’m quite the opposite of a HW stalker in that I simply don’t give a fuck. Though some of the banter here is sometimes still fun.

Rat Fink

Quote from: VC on February 20, 2020, 05:06:49 PM
It seems Metron is oozing s-he's Vengeance is Mine on BG alleging MV/Liberace! runs a Cyber Stalking and Harassment website that deprives Heather Wade of making an honest living deserving of some valued income to support herself.

And, MV/Liberace! (and Groyper too) is under imminent threat of legal actions by law suits and jail time for harassment and stalking too! LOL. :D

Very funny post.  lol,  I am Rat Fink.

Dr. MD MD

So having an opinion about someone’s performance and expressing that opinion online is now considered stalking?! I guess any critic of anything was really just stalking their subject after all. Thanks for clearing that up, metron.  ::)

*yawn* ill wait.

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 20, 2020, 01:59:52 PM
I expect a full report!

@DynamoHum

Well.  Show started just a hair late.  Lasha's audio was crystal clear.  Quite a few Bellgabbers were in the chat, including the bossman. 
No one was overtly rude but I was the first to be kicked.  The Doc asked her how she made a living to which she replied "Astrology and
I'm a property manager of a Condo as my day job".   The conversation turned to astrology and I said something akin to:
"Damn. I wanted to hear about that total slut that lives in unit 2A"   That got me kicked out.   :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 20, 2020, 08:08:40 PM
@DynamoHum

Well.  Show started just a hair late.  Lasha's audio was crystal clear.  Quite a few Bellgabbers were in the chat, including the bossman. 
No one was overtly rude but I was the first to be kicked.  The Doc asked her how she made a living to which she replied "Astrology and
I'm a property manager of a Condo as my day job".   The conversation turned to astrology and I said something akin to:
"Damn. I wanted to hear about that total slut that lives in unit 2A"   That got me kicked out.   :'(

Just to be clear, I wasn’t in that chat.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 20, 2020, 06:30:51 PM
*yawn* ill wait.

I know rite?

The show hasn't even begun. At least let us laugh at this one before you sue us all Karen, ffs

DynamoHum

@DynamoHum

Did she spill about the slut?

MV/Liberace!

The conversation turned to astrology and I said something akin to:

Haha, I saw that.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 18, 2020, 03:06:58 PM
Actually, the most I can muster for the woman is severe apathy.

Actually, that's within your top three lies on BG, WITCH. For years, you and Metron have obsessed over HW AND repeatedly do Hate On Posting at BG/EG/AzzStab, over and over, on anyone critiquing Heater you both OCD target. Gender bender doxxer Witches, you both are... Demons from Hell... which is another one of your top three lies... being a Christian. Bwahahaha!

Get thee behind your continuous compulsive lies! Well, a misspelled "want to be" with MV Voodoo Dolls... ;)

[attachment=1,msg1377594]

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 21, 2020, 02:39:27 AM
Did she spill about the slut?

Dunno. Without the ability to LARP in the chat I tuned out as it was far from riveting. 
Might have been a mistake as supposedly there was some discussion about flying into the Sun?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 20, 2020, 08:11:35 PM
Just to be clear, I wasn’t in that chat.

Correct.  I was referring to Doc "J".  Not our resident esteemed physcian here.

DynamoHum

The secrets of 2a will remain within the walls.