Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Nyewalker

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 05, 2020, 12:06:07 PM
6th time ....!

Still confused, Will it be the Series Premiere of Season 6 or 7 ... What episode is it...

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 07, 2020, 08:13:47 AM
Ahh yeah will repost in case anyone missed them ....

[attachment=1,msg1375712]
[attachment=2,msg1375712]

I think everyone remembers SnapT coming up with the name Midnight In The Desert.  I could be wrong.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lilith on February 07, 2020, 09:55:46 AM
I think everyone remembers SnapT coming up with the name Midnight In The Desert.  I could be wrong.

Yep, total lie on her part.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Nyewalker on February 07, 2020, 09:36:57 AM
Still confused, Will it be the Series Premiere of Season 6 or 7 ... What episode is it...

I think this is the 6th return...

“The one where she cries a lot”

VC

Quote from: Lilith on February 07, 2020, 07:11:08 AM
Excuses, excuses.  I can't think of  a better review of HW history that could be had, other than through a discussion between you and Dynamo Hum on a gabcast.

Not making excuses for myself here, but I think MV and DH have a far better magnified view "up close" and historically knowing far more about HW than I ever will. I think they know more than each has revealed about Heater up till now that might be revealed a bit more in their upcoming Gabcast together.

I do think I have something to add about the AB alleged suicide issues, but anything I might add about Heater's KoN would just be very repetitive at this point. Though, I do have some interesting history and commentary about "the paranormal" before and after Art Bell that is not targeted at Heater.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on February 07, 2020, 05:56:16 PM
Not making excuses for myself here, but I think MV and DH have a far better magnified view "up close" and historically knowing far more about HW than I ever will. I think they know more than each has revealed about Heater up till now that might be revealed a bit more in their upcoming Gabcast together.

I do think I have something to add about the AB suicide issues, but anything I might add about Heater's KoN would just be very repetitive at this point. Though, I do have some interesting history and commentary about "the paranormal" before and after Art Bell that is not targeted at Heater.

Yes but you would have interesting things to add and to say about the metron/azz axis of evil. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXojME_NC0U

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 07, 2020, 06:01:11 PM
Yes but you would have interesting things to add and to say about the metron/azz axis of evil. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXojME_NC0U

AzzStab, the Vegan subversive, does love that date nut bread and tofu burgers. I bet K_Dubb would love to bake some date nut bread for AzzMetToots if only Shreddie would allow it. What's your favorite recipes for that K? ;D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 07, 2020, 05:56:16 PM

I do think I have something to add about the AB alleged suicide issues, but anything I might add about Heater's KoN would just be very repetitive at this point. Though, I do have some interesting history and commentary about "the paranormal" before and after Art Bell that is not targeted at Heater.

Since when has MV ever kept a GabCast on topic? 

As Bellgabber of the Year Dr MD MD said...

DO IT!

MV/Liberace!

The special edition pre-Heather extravaganza broadcast of The GabCast will he Feb. 22 at midnight East, 9PM West. DynamoHum and Azzerae will host with me.

ItsOver

Quote from: Lilith on February 07, 2020, 06:10:50 PM
Since when has MV ever kept a GabCast on topic? ...
Praise Lee.  Praise tequila.

Ghost Nutter

Quote from: Liberace! on February 07, 2020, 06:23:48 PM
The special edition pre-Heather extravaganza broadcast of The GabCast will he Feb. 22 at midnight East, 9PM West. DynamoHum and Azzerae will host with me.
Woo doggies!! I will look forward to both shows..let's have some good ones

Lilith

Homepage still the same.  I wonder why there's no start date posted?

ItsOver

Quote from: Lilith on February 08, 2020, 08:53:02 AM

Wouldn't that take effort?

Dr. MD MD

I’m sure she’s preparing to change it. ;)

MV/Liberace!

I thought a start date was established. Somewhere. No?

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on February 08, 2020, 11:21:56 AM
I thought a start date was established. Somewhere. No?

Yeah she announced it on her FB...which in itself is interesting as last time she stayed off FB and said she wasn’t going on it any longer. FB is not healthy for her I don’t think, how it goes for her this time remains to be seen.

Ghost Nutter

I know I was puzzled,  as to the origins of Heather's annoucment, she might have invited much less confusion by posting on her website as well as the Facebook page

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 13, 2020, 05:42:03 AM
Car crash on Monday in Colorado from what we can find out.

You're literally fishing around for news on the alleged death of a close friend of Heather?

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 13, 2020, 05:52:08 AM
You're literally fishing around for news on the alleged death of a close friend of Heather?

I wouldn’t say they were close friends, Heather stopped having her calls on the show pretty much after the last report of her death. I will say that up to that point Heather was very patient with Kolby and always seemed to have time for her, but after the false report of her death the relationship definitely took on a chilly edge.

Her daughter’s partner posted some rather negative views on Kolby’s last Facebook post when he reported on her passing.

As Cody (said partner) and Dianna were the root of the last false death notice a few people were concerned and contact was made with the family (not by me).

So no not literally fishing around for news, just reporting on what I have been told.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 13, 2020, 06:06:27 AM
Not literally fishing around for news, just reporting on what I have been told.

If Kolby's first death scare was a hoax, we should probably all wait a little longer to see whether or not she comes back from the dead.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 13, 2020, 06:09:28 AM
If Kolby's first death scare was a hoax, we should probably all wait a little longer to see whether or not she comes back from the dead.

We have enough worry with Corvid19 let’s not get all het up about a possible Zombie apocalypse.

Ghost Nutter

Not only is she coming back..but she's back to five nights a week...That's telling..it looks like she's putting a lot of planning into this comeback

Silphion

"𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 ℙ𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕤, 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖."  - 𝑴𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍

timebandit

"Even a woman who is pure in heart
and says her prayers by night
may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms
and the autumn moon is bright."

#Legacy