Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Nyewalker

Quote from: Pizzapunch on February 05, 2020, 11:17:02 AM
1 Mitd original quit....2 LNM stint 1.....3LNM stint 2
4 kon first quit.  5 kon second quit.      That's what I remember off the top of my head could be more or less....

Wasn't Lee the last call she took before this most recent quitting... Yep Lee's fault ! He should be ashamed of himself...

ItsOver

Quote from: Nyewalker on February 05, 2020, 08:57:38 PM
Wasn't Lee the last call she took before this most recent quitting... Yep Lee's fault ! He should be ashamed of himself...
Praise Lee.

Pizzapunch

She took a break for a  few days after that but then came back a while.

DynamoHum

Amazingly she has one guest booked at least .. James Ernest Brown (Electric Egyptians guy) has been booked as a guest.

Gonna be a stunning first week, clearly.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 06, 2020, 01:25:15 PM
Amazingly she has one guest booked at least .. James Ernest Brown (Electric Egyptians guy) has been booked as a guest.

Gonna be a stunning first week, clearly.

I look forward to your review as well as VC's.

DynamoHum

Quote from: username on February 06, 2020, 01:35:38 PM

I look forward to your review as well as VC's.

Well she has a new kitten - that’s one show taken care of. Storytime about her latest ghosting is another day, Electric Egyptians, and a show devoted to phone problems.

First week sorted!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 06, 2020, 01:44:42 PM
Well she has a new kitten - that’s one show taken care of. Storytime about her latest ghosting is another day, Electric Egyptians, and a show devoted to phone problems.

First week sorted!

You would make an excellent producer.  ;)

DynamoHum

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2020, 01:54:45 PM
You would make an excellent producer.  ;)

Anthony in Las Vegas is her new producer. I’m late to the party again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 06, 2020, 02:01:50 PM

Her loss.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 06, 2020, 02:01:50 PM

Does Dr. J know this??!!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 06, 2020, 01:44:42 PM

First week sorted!

Oh sweet Jesus that's at least an hour with Skype calls.

MV/Liberace!

VC... would you like to host a GabCast soon with DynamoHum and I'll silently run the board in the background?

DynamoHum

Oh and to clear up the thing about MV’s call being the last one .. I do think the call that tipped her over the edge was the one where the caller asked about the trademark appeal and how that went badly and also how maybe if she didn’t treat her producers like shit she might be able to get guests.

I think it sent her over the edge.

MV you do need to call in again I think:)

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on February 06, 2020, 02:21:48 PM
VC... would you like to host a GabCast soon with DynamoHum and I'll silently run the board in the background?

I would like that very much, but I would like to hear from you as well MV...I think you have lots of info about Heather you may not have thought was interesting ... but maybe in the right context it could well be.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 06, 2020, 02:30:00 PM
I would like that very much, but I would like to hear from you as well MV...I think you have lots of info about Heather you may not have thought was interesting ... but maybe in the right context it could well be.

Now this Gabcast sounds

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 06, 2020, 02:28:07 PM
Oh and to clear up the thing about MV’s call is the last one .. I do think the call that tipped her over the edge was the one where the caller asked about the trademark appeal and how that went badly and also how maybe if she didn’t treat her producers like shit she might be able to get guests.

I think it sent her over the edge.

MV you do need to call in again I think:)

That was, in fact, the call that broke the proverbial camels back.

DynamoHum

Was the trademark evidence she submitted ever posted here?

It’s stuff she sent to back up her trademark appeal so not doxxing as it’s available to the public.

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on February 06, 2020, 02:21:48 PM

Thanks Liberace! I will take you up on your offer if Heater does more commentary about her alleged AB suicide, otherwise we'll all be experiencing another ghosting after her typical dumpster fires and no shows. No need to comment further about her sprained left foot/toes AWOL adventures. Too repetitive and boring at this point.

Though, if Heater did a real Open Lines without her Closed Circle of Friends, then I would call-in to her show sometime. If her gay Vegas Tony is now her producer, then we know how fucked-up that's going to be for guests. I just don't see how she's going to turn around from her former track record. She never understood AB's show format AND interview style and techniques, and her methods has always been cheerleader dumpster fires. A totally gullible suck-up or also, rarely, getting angry and/or cutting off untouchable subjects a guest/caller wants to discuss.

I don't hold-out any hope for Heater to admit her falsehoods and mistakes and will continue being a gullible suck-up, therefore no redemption or ability to change into a captivating AB style. Just another dumpster fire to behold...

You know, the definition of insanity...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on February 06, 2020, 06:04:33 PM
I will take you up on your offer if Heater does more commentary about her alleged AB suicide, otherwise we'll all be experiencing another ghosting after her typical dumpster fires and no shows. No need to comment further about her sprained left foot/toes AWOL adventures. Too repetitive and boring at this point.

Ok, we'll see how things go with her show and get you on the GabCast when you think the time is right.

DynamoHum, looks like it's you and me. Pick a date and we'll plan it. I'd like it to be just prior to her return.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 06, 2020, 03:00:40 PM
Was the trademark evidence she submitted ever posted here?

It’s stuff she sent to back up her trademark appeal so not doxxing as it’s available to the public.

I think Brig or PP or ? posted the screenshots from her KoN website if that's what you're referring to.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on February 06, 2020, 06:14:37 PM
Ok, we'll see how things go with her show and get you on the GabCast when you think the time is right.

DynamoHum, looks like it's you and me. Pick a date and we'll plan it. I'd like it to be just prior to her return.

I’ll drop you a line through the aether.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 06, 2020, 06:19:53 PM
I think Brig or PP or ? posted the screenshots from her KoN website if that's what you're referring to.

Here is a fresh screenshot with the same schedule still appearing on her website even as I post this.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on February 06, 2020, 06:04:33 PM
Thanks Liberace! I will take you up on your offer if Heater does more commentary about her alleged AB suicide, otherwise we'll all be experiencing another ghosting after her typical dumpster fires and no shows. No need to comment further about her sprained left foot/toes AWOL adventures. Too repetitive and boring at this point.

Though, if Heater did a real Open Lines without her Closed Circle of Friends, then I would call-in to her show sometime. If her gay Vegas Tony is now her producer, then we know how fucked-up that's going to be for guests. I just don't see how she's going to turn around from her former track record. She never understood AB's show format AND interview style and techniques, and her methods has always been cheerleader dumpster fires. A totally gullible suck-up or also, rarely, getting angry and/or cutting off untouchable subjects a guest/caller wants to discuss.

I don't hold-out any hope for Heater to admit her falsehoods and mistakes and will continue being a gullible suck-up, therefore no redemption or ability to change into a captivating AB style. Just another dumpster fire to behold...

You know, the definition of insanity...

Excuses, excuses.  I can't think of  a better review of HW history that could be had, other than through a discussion between you and Dynamo Hum on a gabcast.

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on February 06, 2020, 06:19:53 PM

Ahh yeah will repost in case anyone missed them ....

[attachment=1,msg1375712]
[attachment=2,msg1375712]