Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on February 02, 2020, 08:58:08 PM
Sort of looks like he's drinking semen, judging primarily from the thumbnail course.

I was going to say the same but based on the sweater.

Hog

^^^^

Oh my!  That's some funny shit there.

peace
Hog

Lilith

Quote from: username on February 02, 2020, 08:58:08 PM
Sort of looks like he's drinking semen, judging primarily from the thumbnail course.

#HotStuffBaybee

VC

Hope Paul and his little friend calls in on video Skype again. Pees his dog. In all its glory. LOL. :D

Same repetitive Closed Circle of Friends callers? No thanks.

No real Open Lines with randomly selected callers? No thanks.

Same repeated guests at least twice/trice done over, and over again, and over again, and again. No thanks.

My right foot excuses? Woe is AB/me suicide BS. No thanks.

Same erratic no shows, ghosting yourself and your guests, and phone line fuck-ups. No thanks.

Trying to do it all alone without decent booking of new guests worth listening to? No thanks.

Just quit already. That's your true calling AB/HW Legacy! ;)

Heater: Better to do 3 live shows a week on MWF with Open Lines on Friday. Don't set yourself up for failure, since you couldn't even do 4 days per week of live shows. Maybe you can manage with 4 days off and 2 new non-repeat guests per week. ::)

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 04, 2020, 02:49:52 AM
[attachment=1,msg1375103]

MV/Liberace!

The only people being taken for a "ride" are the un-laid Montana cabin dwellers who believe there's a chance she'll take their "friendship" to the next level if they continue paying her power bill.

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on February 04, 2020, 03:46:57 AM
Hope Paul and his little friend calls in on video Skype again. Pees his dog. In all its glory. LOL. :D

Same repetitive Closed Circle of Friends callers? No thanks.

No real Open Lines with randomly selected callers? No thanks.

Same repeated guests at least twice/trice done over, and over again, and over again, and again. No thanks.

My right foot excuses? Woe is AB/me suicide BS. No thanks.

Same erratic no shows, ghosting yourself and your guests, and phone line fuck-ups. No thanks.

Trying to do it all alone without decent booking of new guests worth listening to? No thanks.

Just quit already. That's your true calling AB/HW Legacy! ;)

Heater: Better to do 3 live shows a week on MWF with Open Lines on Friday. Don't set yourself up for failure, since you couldn't even do 4 days per week of live shows. Maybe you can manage with 4 days off and 2 new non-repeat guests per week. ::)

Brig summed it up for me a while back when she said that we enjoy observing her rather than enjoy listening to the show.

That’s what I am going to do ... observe and see what happens. This start date plops her inevitable crash and burn squarely around April 13th...

While I tend to agree with VC that MWF would be a good way for her to do her shows I think that would be more difficult for her mentally as there isn’t a block of 3 days off together for her to recover. All supposition of course, but I think her mental state means she needs to have a blowout at the end of the week in order to decompress for the next week.

As for Pella, I am guessing they will reignite the stars and Paul will already be polishing his little friend in anticipation..

VC

To Heather, seriously:

Quote from: DynamoHum on February 04, 2020, 04:55:16 AM
While I tend to agree with VC that MWF would be a good way for her to do her shows I think that would be more difficult for her mentally as there isn’t a block of 3 days off together for her to recover. All supposition of course, but I think her mental state means she needs to have a blowout at the end of the week in order to decompress for the next week.

Very insightful. Really. That's why she did a replay on Mondays for a 3 day weekend last time before ghosting a 2nd time.

Yes, do 2 different guests on Tue/Wed and then a real Open Lines on Fridays.

DynamoHum

6 weeks from the 24th is 6th April.

7 weeks is April 13th

Six weeks.......

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on February 04, 2020, 03:55:34 AM
The only people being taken for a "ride" are the un-laid Montana cabin dwellers who believe there's a chance she'll take their "friendship" to the next level if they continue paying her power bill.
I'm all for giving timebandit some new "stimulating" material.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ItsOver on February 04, 2020, 08:01:49 AM
I'm all for giving timebandit some new "stimulating" material.

timebandit is one of my favorite BellGab posters!

#TeamTimeBandit

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on February 04, 2020, 08:07:38 AM

#TeamTimeBandit
Heh, heh, heh.  Sign me up.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Liberace! on February 04, 2020, 08:07:38 AM

#TeamTimeBandit

TB is great!

Morgus

Wonder what her excuse for the long absence will be this time - perhaps a recurrence of her feet injury?  8)

MV/Liberace!

How many ghostings has she pulled total thus far? Is it three now?

Silphion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RzNgjWg2Zw

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 ℕ𝕪𝕖

Morgus

Quote from: Liberace! on February 04, 2020, 09:45:23 PM
How many ghostings has she pulled total thus far? Is it three now?
She sure learned well from her master how to quit and come back over and over...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on February 05, 2020, 01:53:56 AM
She sure learned well from her master how to quit and come back over and over...

It wasn't a rhetorical question, though.  I genuinely am interested in the number.  I'm pretty sure it's three.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on February 05, 2020, 10:07:01 AM
It wasn't a rhetorical question, though.  I genuinely am interested in the number.  I'm pretty sure it's three.
A new Lee Production in the works?

http://youtu.be/VdNmgNu86xA

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Liberace! on February 05, 2020, 10:07:01 AM
1 Mitd original quit....2 LNM stint 1.....3LNM stint 2
4 kon first quit.  5 kon second quit.      That's what I remember off the top of my head could be more or less....

DynamoHum

Quote from: Pizzapunch on February 05, 2020, 11:17:02 AM
1 Mitd original quit....2 LNM stint 1.....3LNM stint 2
4 kon first quit.  5 kon second quit.      That's what I remember off the top of my head could be more or less....

6th time lucky!