Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Here's a blast from the past.

Quote from: nbirnes on June 16, 2015, 02:34:21 PM
Thanks for coming on! Your love of radio shines right through, and this has got to be an exciting time for you. You also kept all secrets intact, no matter which tricky question was lobbed your way. Hmmm.

From the sounds of it, there's still lots we don't know and lots to look forward to. Lots.

We. Can't. Wait!!

https://soundcloud.com/psnradio/future-theater-with-soroya-lusha-redacted?in=psnradio/sets/future-theater

You might want to skip the first 25 minutes or so.

Heather Wade and Lasha call in at about 45 minutes.

Silphion

𝑳𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒅é𝒂𝒍𝒆

DynamoHum

Quote from: timebandit on December 20, 2019, 05:41:44 PM
isn't she incredible dyno? I never lost faith..
she came back bigger, better, stronger and more amazing than ever before.
remember when tom sawyer escaped from the cave, he turned around and yelled to becky thatcher "I'm comin for ya!"..
and went back in?  heather's return was greater than that one.

Welcome To Triumph!

#Legacy

I am happy for you that she is back, or appears to be. It always made me sad that you were so respectful to her that time you called in and she was mean to you :(

timebandit

tom sawyer is a book..like your oliver twist.
him and becky were lost in the cave with injun joe after them.

DynamoHum

She was playing terrible dirge music this morning, so I emailed and said it was nice that she was streaming but could she play something less depressing.

Stream stopped for 20 minutes, my email addy was blocked and then she came back with extra angry stuff!

That’s me told!

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 22, 2019, 10:23:16 AM
She was playing terrible dirge music this morning, so I emailed and said it was nice that she was streaming but could she play something less depressing.

Stream stopped for 20 minutes, my email addy was blocked and then she came back with extra angry stuff!

That’s me told!

Amazing innit?

You literally gang-stalked her off the air for months and then she reacts to your "helpful" suggestions with pique????

Why haven't you just taken your wide load straight to Pahrump to cat fight it out?

Fucking sick twisted limey ham planet! >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 21, 2019, 06:47:41 AM
I am happy for you that she is back, or appears to be. It always made me sad that you were so respectful to her that time you called in and she was mean to you :(

Stop trying to psyop people, you have some kind of malicious stalker persona flaw ruling you. >:(

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on December 22, 2019, 10:23:16 AM

That’s me told!

You're tops in my book Dynamo:
The expert and Queen, investigator extraordinaire, concerning all things Heather Wade.

#AllHailDynamoHum!

Honestly, If I didn't know better, one might conclude that Me Tron is Lasha, the sad, chronically triggered individual that "he" is...

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 22, 2019, 01:18:58 PM
The expert and Queen, investigator extraordinaire, concerning all things Heather Wade.

How unique.

So a private American citizen needs an "investigator extraordinaire" from the UK in order to properly chronicle all the non-crimes they have committed by returning to airwaves to complete a task graciously handed them by their former radio mentor and employer.

I wonder where that kind of semi-professional cyberstalking and criminal harassment falls under both US code and British law...

Quote#AllHailDynamoHum!

You're like some sick harpy from a toxic Greek chorus.

But in the cold light of day you're no more than a gutless old psychic vampire shut-in sucking the life out of others as long as you're emboldened by the false courage of the stalker chorus.

You're perhaps the penultimate example of what is least appealing in human affairs, the coward who strikes only under the cover of the mob.

You fucking DISGUST me!

>:(

QuoteHonestly, If I didn't know better, one might conclude that Me Tron is Lasha, the sad, chronically triggered individual that "he" is...

You want some, come git it, ya triple chinned old witch!

https://i.postimg.cc/FKBK1nTW/Screen-Shot-2019-05-11-at-4-56-07-PM.png

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 22, 2019, 01:18:58 PM

#AllHailDynamoHum!

Honestly, If I didn't know better, one might conclude that Me Tron is Lasha, the sad, chronically triggered individual that "he" is...

I can understand how you made that distinguish.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 22, 2019, 02:35:50 PM
Thank You  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYOKMUTTDdA

That's a really good song, I also find it rather amusing seeing this "great" unbanning and certain individuals stating that they would never return.

Rat Fink

Lasha back?  Welcome Back Lasha.  Enjoy.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 22, 2019, 02:31:11 PM
I can understand how you made that distinguish.

Really abysmal verb drop. :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 22, 2019, 03:10:16 PM

That's a really good song, I also find it rather amusing seeing this "great" unbanning and certain individuals stating that they would never return.
It only increases your options for additonal back stabbings, so quit yer bitchin'.

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 22, 2019, 03:30:06 PM
Metron mode activated.

I kind of like this version better:

Metron triggered mode activated.

#ICouldBeWrong

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on December 22, 2019, 03:42:18 PM
#ICouldBeWrong

Conditional tense is far too humble for you, stalker.

Rat Fink

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2019, 03:49:39 PM
At least you're not sporting a 'front hole'...

You have very lovely collection.  Not surprised.   lol

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rat Fink on December 22, 2019, 03:34:35 PM
FIFY. lol

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2019, 03:51:30 PM
Conditional tense is far too humble for you, stalker.

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 22, 2019, 03:25:52 PM
It only increases your options for additonal back stabbings, so quit yer bitchin'.

The funniest part of all this is that you are probably the second or third person I could win an argument against without even talking, (typing) (posting).

Dr. MD MD

Honestly, this combination of pearl clutching and psychopathy hasn’t been seen here since the last time metron was allowed to post.

Rat Fink

Quote from: username on December 22, 2019, 03:54:58 PM

The funniest part of all this is that you are probably the second or third person I could win an argument against without even talking, (typing) (posting).

Metron have to go log out, find more gif's on google.   lol