Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 01, 2019, 01:50:22 AM
Just wanted to let VC know that his excellent commentary has definitely been sent to Heather (in case she didn’t listen to it here).

I would be happy to be a guest on HW's KoN show for the full 4-hrs and promise to be polite without being rude or mean-spirited or directly attack HW personally, as long as HW would take callers for at least 2hrs with a limit of 5 minutes per caller, AND regular "repeat callers" will only be allowed in the last hour of the show, AND I'm allowed to respond to each caller without HW cutting me off.

If HW feels I'm completely wrong or mistaken in my assessments, then we could have a polite and/or at least "not hostile" neutral discussion. Anything I discussed in my 30 minute BG audio post would be allowed as a subject though, too, so HW would have to be willing to allow me to at least mention these topics without the direct "more personal" characterization attacks on HW, of course.

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on October 01, 2019, 10:24:42 AM
I would be happy to be a guest on HW's KoN show for the full 4-hrs and promise to be polite without being rude or mean-spirited or directly attack HW personally, as long as HW would take callers for at least 2hrs with a limit of 5 minutes per caller, AND regular "repeat callers" will only be allowed in the last hour of the show, AND I'm allowed to respond to each caller without HW cutting me off.

If HW feels I'm completely wrong or mistaken in my assessments, then we could have a polite and/or at least "not hostile" neutral discussion. Anything I discussed in my 30 minute BG audio post would be allowed as a subject though, too, so HW would have to be willing to allow me to at least mention these topics without the direct "more personal" characterization attacks on HW, of course.

She’s taken a week off to prepare herself......

ItsOver

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 01, 2019, 10:33:31 AM
She’s taken a week off to prepare herself......
... for October.  Glad to see Heater planning ahead.  She must have just finished her planning for September.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on October 01, 2019, 11:46:07 AM
... for October.  Glad to see Heater planning ahead.  She must have just finished her planning for September.
Yeah, that was a bit of a head scratcher when I heard that considering it was going to be October in a day, and now is October. Unless she is using some arcane witching calendar or something? Or like the Bavarians who like to confuse people by having Oktoberfest in September.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2019, 11:52:33 AM
Yeah, that was a bit of a head scratcher when I heard that considering it was going to be October in a day, and now is October. Unless she is using some arcane witching calendar or something? Or like the Bavarians who like to confuse people by having Oktoberfest in September.
Ha!  At least the krauts really are getting a "head" of things. 

Lilith

I can't help but think of the time you called in...

VC

Quote from: Liberace! on October 01, 2019, 02:03:28 PM
Enjoyed the commentary, VC.

Praise from Liberace! Thanks.

Your Tequila GabCast was hilarious w/-p. Bwahahaha!

I think you "shot her" right between the eyes several times with the good stuff. :D

So say we all...

Praise MV.

Jojo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 25, 2019, 11:18:54 PM
Well I deal with a lot of people who have mental health issues, plus it helps me relate to posters on Bellgab  8)

I’ve had a lot of NAMI training.
Ellgab is donating ad clicks to NAMI during october if you want to clicky clicky.   NAMI does not seem to recognize Manchaussens (by proxy ) disease, a glaring hole in their program.   They're so busy identifying mental illness that they forget some of the fingers who point are actually sick themselves.  But they are not all bad.

I am Sofia on Ellgab and would like to PM you there with a couple brief questions about NAMI. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on October 01, 2019, 12:00:33 PM
Ha!  At least the krauts really are getting a "head" of things. 

Wow!  What a great set of mugs.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 02, 2019, 01:23:18 PM
Wow!  What a great set of mugs.
A couple of nice ones always hit the spot.

ItsOver

Quote from: DanTSX on October 03, 2019, 06:37:29 PM
This shit still on?
Heater took the week off.  She said she wanted to prepare for October.  ::)

DanTSX

Quote from: ItsOver on October 03, 2019, 06:50:10 PM
Heater took the week off.  She said she wanted to prepare for October.  ::)

Is she running the NY Marathon or something?

Lilith

Quote from: DanTSX on October 03, 2019, 06:53:01 PM
Is she running the NY Marathon or something?

She is preparing for October, and will return October 8th.  I guess October doesn't start 'till October 8th this year.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jojo on October 02, 2019, 12:25:47 PM
Ellgab is donating ad clicks to NAMI during october if you want to clicky clicky.   NAMI does not seem to recognize Manchaussens (by proxy ) disease, a glaring hole in their program.   They're so busy identifying mental illness that they forget some of the fingers who point are actually sick themselves.  But they are not all bad.

I am Sofia on Ellgab and would like to PM you there with a couple brief questions about NAMI.

"NAMI does not recognize "Manchaussens..."  What's its position on Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy.   Asking for Jackstar. 

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 03, 2019, 11:07:41 PM
"NAMI does not recognize "Manchaussens..."  What's its position on Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy.   Asking for Jackstar.

I'll allow it.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 03, 2019, 07:29:37 PM
She is preparing for October, and will return October 8th.  I guess October doesn't start 'till October 8th this year.
You'd think October would be a big month for Heater and all that planning would have already been accomplished.  Heater, the procrastinating witch.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 03, 2019, 11:07:41 PM
Heh,heh... Sofia on EllGab and multiple aliases on BG.

http://youtu.be/jdadYULz9UU

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on October 04, 2019, 07:22:07 AM
You'd think October would be a big month for Heater and all that planning would have already been accomplished.  Heater, the procrastinating witch.

You make a good point.  Why would a witch need a week to prepare for a Halloween show?  One would imagine that she would be in a constant state of preparedness for such an occasion.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on October 04, 2019, 07:51:58 AM
You make a good point.  Why would a witch need a week to prepare for a Halloween show?  One would imagine that she would be in a constant state of preparedness for such an occasion.
Must be the ankle.

VC

Quote from: VC on September 29, 2019, 05:01:42 PM
This is a 30+ minute audio proving, imo, Heather Wade's multiple pathological lies alleging Art Bell committed suicide among her other related falsehoods and lies. I welcome any critical commentary, but, please, also understand this is my first audio commentary I've made... so, any suggestions for improvements about doing any future commentaries is most welcome. I realize this could have been edited down to about 15 minutes or less, but I don't have the time or audio skills to do this on my first tryout. Also, the audio has been altered to speed-up its pacing to save time.

CommentaryOfHeatherWadeLyingAboutArtBellSuicide.mp3

The above audio link is my original commentary, posted previously, and the following audio link (I forgot to add in that previous post) is the commentary from Nory's regular "guest shrink" about AB's accidental overdose. This explains why this is not suicide even if AB took more meds than he should have:

[attachment=1,msg1359815]

Nyewalker

Has Heather crossed the line from being an ignorant show host with a pseudo-accent into a psychic hoodoo priestess conjuring tarot readings and making one preposterous claim after another...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nyewalker on October 06, 2019, 02:50:32 AM
Has Heather crossed the line from being an ignorant show host with a pseudo-accent into a psychic hoodoo priestess conjuring tarot readings and making one preposterous claim after another...

Yes.

WOTR

Quote from: username on September 30, 2019, 09:59:19 PM
I guess she couldn't find a guest.
I would be happy to be a guest on HW's KoN show for the full 4-hrs and promise to be polite without being rude or mean-spirited or directly attack HW personally,

Problem solved. I wonder if VC would consider doing a week of shows with her?  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on October 06, 2019, 01:56:27 PM
Problem solved. I wonder if VC would consider doing a week of shows with her?  ;)
Possibly.  This would no doubt entail another week off for Heater to plan for it.