• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Heatha doesn't want to spend air time talking about the phones.

pate

Quote from: brig on September 28, 2019, 08:41:30 AM

That part I found really funny.

"Waste 20 minutes of precious airthyme"

Heh

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 28, 2019, 08:41:30 AM
Ha! IKR?  Why start now.  ;D

VC

OMG, so Paul used Skype Video to show HW his JUNK "live" during her show, and HW admits she's seeing the nudity "live". Hahaha... video phone sex operator!

Paul boasts it's not little either... but HW said "I see your little friend there" ... Bwahahahaha!

This is OLD Tennessee Paul and Ella of "pee the dog" fame. :D

Brig, you should post that clip. LOL.

Spookcat

Brig, do you happen to have the August 16th show where Warlock Darren called HW and she started a trip down memory lane? A few people on E.G. want to hear it, but don't want to come over and ask you themselves. 🤷

Lilith

Quote from: Spookcat on September 28, 2019, 09:55:14 PM
Brig, do you happen to have the August 16th show where Warlock Darren called HW and she started a trip down memory lane? A few people on E.G. want to hear it, but don't want to come over and ask you themselves. 🤷

No Spookcat, sorry, there are very few shows I keep after I listen to them.

Maybe Heather will put it up for a Monday night replay, or put it on her homepage as a free show eventually.

Lilith

Um, I found it, I'm recording the Warlock Darren clip right now.

ItsOver

Ha!  That Big Bad Liberace and eevile Brig.  EG scaredy-cats.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2019, 09:11:56 AM
Ha!  That Big Bad Liberace and eevile Brig.  EG scaredy-cats.

#PraiseMV!

;D

Lilith

Thank You AgentBellgab for finding the show.
I clipped the Warlock Darren call, and cut out the breaks.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jfg3evtzealsvvc/WarlockDarrenCall08162019.mp3/file

Heatha mentioned Oak Haven, so I thought I'd include this article:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1993-07-16-1993197121-story.html

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2019, 09:26:20 AM

#PraiseMV!

;D
How many cat women have you whacked today, so far, Brig?  Do you bury the bodies in the backyard or in the basement?  Asking for EG scaredy-cats.  Thank yeeewww.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2019, 11:08:52 AM
How many cat women have you whacked today, so far, Brig?  Do you bury the bodies in the backyard or in the basement?  Asking for EG scaredy-cats.  Thank yeeewww.

I bury them on the Dark Web of course.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2019, 10:57:34 AM

QuoteLast year, for instance, some Contra Costa County witches unsuccessfully petitioned the Mount Diablo School District to ban the fairy tale Hansel and Gretel because it depicted witches as children-eating monsters.

Along with Snow White, the Wizard of Oz, and half the classical ballet repertoire, presumably.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 29, 2019, 11:27:00 AM
Along with Snow White, the Wizard of Oz, and half the classical ballet repertoire, presumably.

Next, they'll be coming after BellGab if we're not careful.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2019, 11:13:01 AM
I bury them on the Dark Web of course.
Heh, heh... the EG cat ladies told me to thank yeeewww for the info, especially rratsmounting001.  She said "much love and warm kitty kat hugs for yeeewww!"  :-* :-* :-*

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on September 29, 2019, 11:37:30 AM
Heh, heh... the EG cat ladies told me to thank yeeewww for the info, especially rratsmounting001.  She said "much love and warm kitty kat hugs for yeeewww!"  :-* :-* :-*

[attachment=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2019, 11:32:08 AM
Next, they'll be coming after BellGab if we're not careful.
I have faith in Lee.  He can handle them.

Spookcat

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2019, 10:57:34 AM
Thank You AgentBellgab for finding the show.
I clipped the Warlock Darren call, and cut out the breaks.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jfg3evtzealsvvc/WarlockDarrenCall08162019.mp3/file

Many thanks to you and AgentBellgab!

VC

This is a 30+ minute audio proving, imo, Heather Wade's multiple pathological lies alleging Art Bell committed suicide among her other related falsehoods and lies. I welcome any critical commentary, but, please, also understand this is my first audio commentary I've made... so, any suggestions for improvements about doing any future commentaries is most welcome. I realize this could have been edited down to about 15 minutes or less, but I don't have the time or audio skills to do this on my first tryout. Also, the audio has been altered to speed-up its pacing to save time.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on September 29, 2019, 05:01:42 PM
This is a 30+ minute audio proving, imo, Heather Wade's multiple pathological lies alleging Art Bell committed suicide among her other related falsehoods and lies. I welcome any critical commentary, but, please, also understand this is my first audio commentary I've made... so, any suggestions for improvements about doing any future commentaries is most welcome. I realize this could have been edited down to about 15 minutes or less, but I don't have the time or audio skills to do this on my first tryout. Also, the audio has been altered to speed-up its pacing to save time.

This shit was not banging at all... so I fixed the audio for YOU and for OTHERS... now it sounds fantastic.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0EEPDVjbHOp

Lilith

Quote from: VC on September 29, 2019, 05:01:42 PM

I'm listening right now VC.  You have a good voice for radio IMO.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2019, 06:49:52 PM
I'm listening right now VC.  You have a good voice for radio IMO.

That he does.

Lilith

Well, VC

I've listened to your commentary, and Imma Fan!  I'll be looking forward to more!

I want to add a tidbit to what you suggested about the fact that she should have kept silent.  She should have kept silent for another reason as well.  As a self proclaimed "powerful witch",  Well at least she didn't deny Warlock Darrens claims that she was, and she says people don't want to mess with her, and they don't know who they're messing with... she knows about keeping silence, and the consequences if you DON'T keep silent.

Lilith

Quote from: username on September 29, 2019, 07:24:28 PM
That he does.

I enjoyed his commentary.  I hope you have him on as a guest to discuss this in further depth.  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on September 29, 2019, 07:28:08 PM
I enjoyed his commentary.  I hope you have him on as a guest to discuss this in further depth.  ;D

I'm not opposed to the idea, that would be entirely up to him and also depending on how much gas in the tank does he have.

Lilith

Quote from: username on September 29, 2019, 07:56:04 PM
I'm not opposed to the idea, that would be entirely up to him and also depending on how much gas in the tank does he have.

AMAZEEN!

And yes I totally get it.