• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

LadyFish

She may be in cry mode, but she’s not to sad to miss her breaks.

And she did lie on air- she said that she was moving to Pahrump over one weekend and she had already been living there for a very long time.

What was in the alleged note?

Someone should call and ask

It’s sort of hard to take her word over Karens. The both register high on the instability chart but Karen seems to be the more stable of the two.

Heathers former producer claimed one of the “suicide notes”  was just a bank statement on the floor, likely dropped by Art. Heather said no coincidences and claimed it was a suicide note. It’s hard to take someone who is so unstable as 100% factual.

I think Heather does believe it was a suicide. But the corners report found the medication levels in and of themselves didn’t kill Art. It’s was the years and years of use had damaged Arts organs and the buildup of these toxins over decades is what caused the death. It’s not as if Art popped half a bottle of pills.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Catsmile on September 17, 2019, 11:58:54 PM
# 45 Minutes to take a foot X-ray.
# Heaters foot is swollen 4 times normal.
# Doctors don't find anything wrong.
# Heater wants stronger pain meds.
# Hospital has security guard watch Heater.
# Heater calls sewerpipe hotline whines for 2 hours.
# Heater rehabs herself
# Heater almost lost her big toe.
# Heater never talks about how bad left foot is...

#EveryoneIgnoresPoorHeater
#EveryoneIsSoMeanToHeater

#HeaterIsKaren
#EyeSmellBullShit

50 shades of Senda

Gunner65

I have had friends and acquaintances who committed suicide.  One (a genuine Vietnam combat vet) blew his brains out using a sawed-off shotgun just hours after I had visited him at the request of his family.  I believe he was doing drugs and my visit was a hopeless attempt to reach him.

But watch how Heather transitions because it is important.  She knows she is lying to herself!  And she will grow angry!

Catsmile

How did this woman-child breath & wipe her ass before Art Bell?

#Sad
#Pathetic

LadyFish

She should be talking about all this to a grief counselor instead of on the Internet.

Catsmile

Quote from: username on September 18, 2019, 12:39:45 AM
50 shades of Senda

# Borderline Personality Disorder.

#I'mNotADoctor
#NotADiagnosis 

Catsmile

"I've been studying the brain." - Heater Doody

Gunner65

It is sad and pathetic.  But she needs to stop lying and get some help.  She admits to having psychological issues from childhood.  Let her "bare her soul" as tedious as it may be.

Catsmile

# God Damn, How Selfish & Vapid Can This Cow Be?

Gunner65

Now she is going to "teach" others about it?  Just like Douglas Dietrich?  This woman is technically INSANE!

Catsmile

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 18, 2019, 12:46:18 AM
It is sad and pathetic.  But she needs to stop lying and get some help.  She admits to having psychological issues from childhood.  Let her "bare her soul" as tedious as it may be.

# Shes Not Seeking Help.
# Nor Does She Really Want Help.
# It's Been Offered Over And Over Again.
# "Friends" Realize This And Leave Her To Wallow.
# Shes Manipulating.
# When She Can't Manipulat "Friends" They Become  Personae Non Gratae.

#"They"Trolls&HatersOutToGetHer
#It'sWhoSheIs 

Catsmile

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 18, 2019, 12:50:56 AM
Now she is going to "teach" others about it?  Just like Douglas Dietrich?  This woman is technically INSANE!

#CrazyLikeAFox

Gunner65

The difference between her and Dietrich is that Dietrich moved into the stages of anger, deception and manipulation long ago.  Heather Wade has serious problems. 

LadyFish

Are Heater’s parents still alive?

If not, I wonder how she dealt with their passing. She only knew Art for a few years.

Gunner65

As Heather Wade actually plays the "B-Gees" at the break!

Ghost Nutter

The real irony for me is that Heather Wade's best interviews didn't have anything to do with the paranormal

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: LadyFish on September 18, 2019, 12:43:17 AM
She should be talking about all this to a grief counselor instead of on the Internet.

Nah, let's keep everything just like it is.

Catsmile

Quote from: LadyFish on September 18, 2019, 12:58:47 AM
Are Heater’s parents still alive?

If not, I wonder how she dealt with their passing. She only knew Art for a few years.

I'm willing to bet when she coudn't manipulate her parents anymore, they were dead to her. She was still pumping sugardaddy Art hard when he "killed" himself. #GravyTrainOvar!

#BurtThatBridgeLongAgo
#HeatersABridgeBurner 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 18, 2019, 12:50:56 AM

I'm only willing to rate her "informally insane," but we are on the same hay ride.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on September 18, 2019, 01:02:44 AM
The real irony for me is that Heather Wade's best interviews didn't have anything to do with the paranormal

And her best shows haven't been interviews at all, heh heh.

LadyFish

Quote from: Liberace! on September 18, 2019, 01:05:41 AM
Nah, let's keep everything just like it is.

Well, I am wondering that although Heater said she read a suicide note, she doesn’t have a clue as to why Art allegedly committed suicide (physical pain, depression, anxiety, angry at the chic living in his cuckshack, etc).

Seems to me, that would be something someone might mention in their suicide note.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Catsmile on September 18, 2019, 12:43:18 AM
# Borderline Personality Disorder.

#I'mNotADoctor
#NotADiagnosis

I think it's safe to say that it's gone way over the line.

LadyFish

Cigarette moving hallucinations now.