Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: whoozit on September 07, 2019, 04:44:27 PM
I’m liquored up and ready to call into Martinez tonight.

When was the last time he actually did a show, and where is it? Link? Thanks.

VC

Quote from: brig on September 08, 2019, 02:07:43 AM
Priceless, Right?   ;D

Glad I hit my record button.   These spur of the moment shows are her best IMO.

If you have time and interest, then please post some "worthy" audio clips. It would be funny to hear her comments about BellGab, etc.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on September 08, 2019, 12:21:06 PM
If you have time and interest, then please post some "worthy" audio clips. It would be funny to hear her comments about BellGab, etc.

You want me to listen to 5hrs of HW and tunes AGAIN?

BWAHAHAHAHA

The show from Agent BellGab is posted here:

Quote from: brig on September 08, 2019, 09:42:45 AM
From Agent BellGab

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y2x1jwz9vgrjke3/tunesAndTalk20190908.mp3/file

VC

Quote from: brig on September 08, 2019, 12:23:52 PM
You want me to listen to 5hrs of HW and tunes AGAIN?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Haha. No, not again.

I'll clip the BellGab part and post it here later. Do you have the Friday Closed Lines Show?

Lilith

Quote from: VC on September 08, 2019, 12:30:17 PM
Haha. No, not again.

I'll clip the BellGab part and post it here later. Do you have the Friday Closed Lines Show?

I can get it from Agent BellGab if you want me to.  He said he has it.

Lilith

Haha. No, not again.

Agent BellGab said this is just for you VC, because he thinks you are a good BellGabber.

Fri Closed Lines audio:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/q6gszre1d5gpykb/FriOL09072019.mp3/file

VC

I'll clip the BellGab part and post it here later.

Here's the audio clip where Heater talks about SR and BellGab. She's nuts going on last night after midnight. It just proves her sleep patterns are totally fckd-up to try and connect with her fans in the dead air after midnight. Weird.

She's probably doing texting and email too. Bwahahahaha!

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 08, 2019, 03:25:58 AM
She is streaming and talking.

No crying yet.

Too bad she didn't bitch about your letter. :D

She'll never change, imo. She loves the adoration and egomania "control freak" too much. Also, she can't handle the truth, especially any critique, so she just makes-up her own fabricated faked reality with her low IQ campfire cat lady bois and kitty cat stories.

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on September 08, 2019, 01:37:34 PM
Too bad she didn't bitch about your letter. :D

She'll never change, imo. She loves the adoration and egomania "control freak" too much. Also, she can't handle the truth, especially any critique, so she just makes-up her own fabricated faked reality with her low IQ campfire cat lady bois and kitty cat stories.

I am sure she has seen it by now :)

Hog

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 05, 2019, 03:43:35 AM
Police were seen at the cuckshack this weekend.

Landlines are available on her street and in fact used.

Just the facts as they were relayed to me.
Did the "stalker" take a few more "pok shots"?  From the BLM land, he'd only need to aim a little to the left for Heathers house.

peace
Hog

Hog

Where did Heathers [redacted] name go from the Memberlist?

peace
Hog

Quote from: Hog on September 08, 2019, 05:03:37 PM
Where did Heathers [redacted] name go from the Memberlist?

peace
Hog

I believe it was changed to Heather Wade

Hog

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 08, 2019, 05:44:30 PM
I believe it was changed to Heather Wade
Thanks!

How does one change their pseudonym without logging in during the last 3-1/2 years?
Heather Wade
"Age:42
Date Registered:July 27, 2013, 02:38:19 AM
Local Time:September 08, 2019, 07:04:26 PM
Last Active:March 29, 2016, 10:05:41 PM"

Or was this change made by the site admin?
Was this already Bellgab.bed and I missed it?

peace
Hog

Morgus

Quote from: Hog on September 08, 2019, 06:08:16 PM
Thanks!

How does one change their pseudonym without logging in during the last 3-1/2 years?
Heather Wade
"Age:42
Date Registered:July 27, 2013, 02:38:19 AM
Local Time:September 08, 2019, 07:04:26 PM
Last Active:March 29, 2016, 10:05:41 PM"

Or was this change made by the site admin?
Was this already Bellgab.bed and I missed it?

peace
Hog

I think Liberace did it...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on September 07, 2019, 08:15:39 PM
[attachment=1,msg1354590] 

Hopefully she doesn't mean to suggest she is the famous broadcaster.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 08, 2019, 02:22:40 AM
I guess it became a sewer when people here started being as critical of her as she was of others? ???

MV/Liberace!

[attachment=1]
  [attachment=2]
[attachment=3]
[attachment=4]
[attachment=5]
[attachment=6]

Quote from: Liberace! on September 09, 2019, 11:40:36 AM
[attachment=1,msg1354822]
  [attachment=2,msg1354822]
[attachment=3,msg1354822]
[attachment=4,msg1354822]
[attachment=5,msg1354822]
[attachment=6,msg1354822]

haha!

artbell_ghost

you guys tried to ruin me!!! you almost had success but turns out there are haters on both sides. i don’t need some two-bit code ninja ORDERING me to not contact them again just like i found out the same code ninja is a troll of his own and has the goods on the DDOSers also has the goods on heather. hahahahahahhaha!

he shared a msg that got to me about the email HE sent to telos about their promotional unit being for sale online rather than returned as expected under verbal agreement. - allegedly.

be ready fam, things are about to get interesting. that is just one item i know that will blow everyone’s mind.  DO NOT TRY TOO RUIN ME AGAIN!  i am not josh whoever-i am the ghost of good radio

Lilith

My Goodness!

I wonder if all this means our dear RoseGirl will be returning to BellGab soon?

She should volunteer to co-host on the GabCast tomorrow night!

Lilith

Quote from: artbell_ghost on September 09, 2019, 11:52:39 AM
you guys tried to ruin me!!! you almost had success but turns out there are haters on both sides. i don’t need some two-bit code ninja ORDERING me to not contact them again just like i found out the same code ninja is a troll of his own and has the goods on the DDOSers also has the goods on heather. hahahahahahhaha!

he shared a msg that got to me about the email HE sent to telos about their promotional unit being for sale online rather than returned as expected under verbal agreement. - allegedly.

be ready fam, things are about to get interesting. that is just one item i know that will blow everyone’s mind.  DO NOT TRY TOO RUIN ME AGAIN!  i am not josh whoever-i am the ghost of good radio

Why not volunteer to co host on the GabCast tomorrow night?

Quote from: artbell_ghost on September 09, 2019, 11:52:39 AM

no one tried to ruin you.

DynamoHum

So with regard to the screenies MV kindly posted:

Corrina is the one that has been sending Heather all the food for months it would seem. Her nom de plume on FB is Jan Doe.

Honestly the woman is a complete psycho. Threatened to come to my house with her attack dogs, and said she had personally spoken to Facebook about me, amongst other things.

Funtimes ahead.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: brig on September 09, 2019, 11:56:02 AM
Why not volunteer to co host on the GabCast tomorrow night?

i might call in

artbell_ghost

Quote from: DynamoHum on September 09, 2019, 12:45:41 PM
So with regard to the screenies MV kindly posted:

Corrina is the one that has been sending Heather all the food for months it would seem. Her nom de plume on FB is Jan Doe.

Honestly the woman is a complete psycho. Threatened to come to my house with her attack dogs, and said she had personally spoken to Facebook about me, amongst other things.

Funtimes ahead.

jan doe has been an active insider for a while. ive been on skype chats with her and other insiders