• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Spookcat

Does anyone know if David Adair died? Someone popped up on social media saying he did, but I haven’t found any record yet.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Spookcat on August 18, 2019, 02:54:46 PM
Does anyone know if David Adair died? Someone popped up on social media saying he did, but I haven’t found any record yet.

Who?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Spookcat on August 18, 2019, 02:54:46 PM

Just a few months ago he was guesting on a show talking about devoting his time to his wife who was dieing of a rare disease .

Corona Kitty

I'm still rather baffled that anybody would even listen to this show. I will pray for you all.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: username on August 19, 2019, 05:46:44 PM
I'm still rather baffled that anybody would even listen to this show. I will pray for you all.

THE LEGACY!

[and the buttrock]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IayXdiK18UA

albrecht

Quote from: username on August 19, 2019, 02:37:15 PM
Who?
David Adair? As I recall some hillbilly from W.Va who was some kind of rocket science prodigy and was taken up by USAF, USN, JPL, NASA, or associated groups and in his various capacities was taken to Area 51 and saw alien crafts. He also wants to "protect the grid," but this might be a ploy to get on more modern shows? I recall a 'hollow moon' theory somewhere....

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on August 19, 2019, 06:00:36 PM
David Adair? As I recall some hillbilly from W.Va who was some kind of rocket science prodigy and was taken up by USAF, USN, JPL, NASA, or associated groups and in his various capacities was taken to Area 51 and saw alien crafts. He also wants to "protect the grid," but this might be a ploy to get on more modern shows? I recall a 'hollow moon' theory somewhere....

West Virginia eh....

albrecht

Quote from: username on August 19, 2019, 06:30:31 PM
West Virginia eh....
That is what I recall. Think folks like in your area of desolation but less ethnics, more tribal, and family feuds. With strip-mining, some government bases, and worker exploitation by big Mining Firms, and a big Oxy problem (with very cheap tobacco products.) But some beautiful mountains and rivers (not, yet,) ruined. But beware if going hunting or river running because it can approach a "Deliverance" type of desperate situation ina worst case and lots of deep woods to disappear someone. As people don't like folks on their land, suspicious of outsiders, suspicious of Federal govt,  and you never know who is running a still, meth-op, or etc. Ok, enough with the stereotypes......usually very friendly at college games in college towns but beware, they will hand out their 'homebrew' whiskey that can be at a later cost. Whew....man.

Big Chicken

Quote from: albrecht on August 19, 2019, 06:39:11 PM
That is what I recall. Think folks like in your area of desolation but less ethnics, more tribal, and family feuds. With strip-mining, some government bases, and worker exploitation by big Mining Firms, and a big Oxy problem (with very cheap tobacco products.) But some beautiful mountains and rivers (not, yet,) ruined. But beware if going hunting or river running because it can approach a "Deliverance" type of desperate situation ina worst case and lots of deep woods to disappear someone. As people don't like folks on their land, suspicious of outsiders, suspicious of Federal govt,  and you never know who is running a still, meth-op, or etc. Ok, enough with the stereotypes......usually very friendly at college games in college towns but beware, they will hand out their 'homebrew' whiskey that can be at a later cost. Whew....man.

Come on up to Jolo Sonny.  Feel some of that good old fashioned Holy Ghost Power.  The Big Chicken will be waiting on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_8r7WG3g4

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on August 19, 2019, 06:39:11 PM

Haha

artbell_ghost

and now the rest of the story...

so a couple nights ago i challenged heather to a debate as to my outster in her gathering of friends and yes men/women. she said meet me saturday night at her live stream / call in number.  i agreed and was there promptly to do aural fisticuffs with her for you the listeners pleasure.  as you saw by the history of my post i was online and ready to go at the agreed upon time.  number typed into my mobile phone.

i waited for a mutal friend to tell me it was time.  they did...no one answered the other end, and the live stream was music only.  i waited and waited, even called every 10-15 minutes and left a couple voice messages.  after 2 hours i found that my account had been blocked and could no longer reach her skype.  mutal friend was very disappointed and told me to drop it and move on.

i tried to remote view to get more information but it appears i was blocked there too as all i could pick up was an unfamiliar scent and sadness.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 19, 2019, 07:01:05 PM
and now the rest of the story...

so a couple nights ago i challenged heather to a debate as to my outster in her gathering of friends and yes men/women. she said meet me saturday night at her live stream / call in number.  i agreed and was there promptly to do aural fisticuffs with her for you the listeners pleasure.  as you saw by the history of my post i was online and ready to go at the agreed upon time.  number typed into my mobile phone.

i waited for a mutal friend to tell me it was time.  they did...no one answered the other end, and the live stream was music only.  i waited and waited, even called every 10-15 minutes and left a couple voice messages.  after 2 hours i found that my account had been blocked and could no longer reach her skype.  mutal friend was very disappointed and told me to drop it and move on.

i tried to remote view to get more information but it appears i was blocked there too as all i could pick up was an unfamiliar scent and sadness.

Are you insinuating that Heather won't talk to you, even in the after life? I thought you two were close?

Quote from: username on August 19, 2019, 07:03:22 PM
Are you insinuating that Heather won't talk to you, even in the after life? I thought you two were close?

As in rub her gnarly foot close......................

albrecht

Quote from: Big Chicken on August 19, 2019, 06:43:46 PM
Come on up to Jolo Sonny.  Feel some of that good old fashioned Holy Ghost Power.  The Big Chicken will be waiting on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl_8r7WG3g4
That is some good old time religion- with a modern rock twist. I doubt Ol' Slewfoot dares step into that Jolo! I wonder what the CoC etc folks would think of all that music and instruments?

artbell_ghost

Quote from: username on August 19, 2019, 07:03:22 PM

YES I AM FUCKING INSINUATING THIS!

i made her what she is, or was.

i'm calling her show again tuesday and i promise you brother, the internet will love me

Big Chicken

Quote from: albrecht on August 19, 2019, 07:07:20 PM
That is some good old time religion- with a modern rock twist. I doubt Ol' Slewfoot dares step into that Jolo! I wonder what the CoC etc folks would think of all that music and instruments?

The music is full of love for the Lord. What the weaklings out there can not handle is the drinking of deadly poisons

albrecht

Quote from: Big Chicken on August 19, 2019, 07:18:09 PM

The music is full of love for the Lord. What the weaklings out there can not handle is the drinking of deadly poisons

Mark 16:18 
Then again, some of the stuff brewed up there could be as considered "wormwood." Due to some of the denatured, and worse, even wood alcohol, sometimes used by less reputable sellers? Revelation to John 8:10- also though my experience was not as the shine wasn't a bitter as absinthe (made from the real wormwood.) But I think they drink turpentine in some ceremonies? No thanks but Grace upon them if so....  ;)   

WOTR

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 19, 2019, 07:09:40 PM
i'm calling her show again tuesday and i promise you brother, the internet will love me

I will try to be there when you make your call...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 19, 2019, 07:09:40 PM
YES I AM FUCKING INSINUATING THIS!

I made her what she is, or was.

I'm calling her show again Tuesday and I promise you, brother, the internet will love me

I don't listen to anything outside of what clips are posted. I hope someone gets that recorded. We need heroes like you, sir.

MV/Liberace!

The plot thickens!

[attachment=1]

MV/Liberace!

BellGab needs more spies! If you see some drama unfold in a private Facebook group and you'd like it seen by the world on BellGab.com, simply email your screenshots to admin@bellgab.com and it will be posted for you with complete confidence.

[attachment=1]

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on August 20, 2019, 04:48:22 AM
BellGab needs more spies! If you see some drama unfold in a private Facebook group and you'd like it seen by the world on BellGab.com, simply email your screenshots to admin@bellgab.com and it will be posted for you with complete confidence.

[attachment=1,msg1349215]

VC

Quote from: artbell_ghost on August 17, 2019, 02:43:22 PM
[...] it makes sense how heather knew so much about bg for someone that claims to not come here anymore.  maybe it is her

Hi Feather Leather, hope you're reading our posts. Glad all your Village Genius's are reading here to spy on the Village Idiots. Can't wait for your Suicide Show. As AB Fans, we need to know exactly how you know AB committed Suicide. Glad you got lots of buttons Heater. That's really Witchy bitchy of you to have all those buttons everywhere. As you say: "Oh I got lots of buttons baby." "I got buttons in every pocket." "You can't outsmart the dump button." "I got another button with a big ole X on it. It's called the hang-up on the call button."

Button-up baby, cause you trolled yourself when you thought anyone really thought they would get past your dump button, much less, your answer the call button. Bwahahaha! You say you want to nuke your trolls "live" on the air, but, instead, you snuggle-up with pee the dog Paul and light a candle prayer watches for your ailing cult and mentally challenged like Smog or Bear. We know you are your own nuclear winter in your own way. You own it.

Light a match and burn it all down. But. Haven't you already been doing that? Another rerun guest?

Keep Nuking it Feather Buttons. :D

You say: "I haven't done anything" [wrong] (Freudian Slip? ;) ). "I've been truthful." "I've been honest to a fault." +1 Karma for your whoppers.

We all know you didn't take Groyper's call, DH's call, and anyone else's you didn't want on your dead air, no radio, chicken shit, no show.

Gunner65

Heaters guest tonight Aage L. Nost (73) has an arrest record in Arizona and served 4 years in State Prison of a 5 year sentence (2010-2014). Class 2 felony for "CONSPIRACY ASSIST CRIM SYND/LEAD GANG"  and class 6 felony for "ATTEMPT TO COMMIT HARASSMENT"

Participated in a work program after attending "Functional Literacy" and "GED" programs for a total of 4 months while in prison.

https://www.rapsheets.org/arizona/doc-prisoner/AAGE_NOST/256119

https://bailbondcity.com/arizona/azdoc-inmate-AAGE/256119