Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on August 14, 2019, 08:15:46 AM

Have to say it took longer to run out of guests than I thought it would

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 14, 2019, 09:06:11 AM

When do you think she'll run out of steam and throw in the towel? Place your bets now please.

VC

Quote from: AZRAA on August 14, 2019, 09:11:44 AM
When do you think she'll run out of steam and throw in the towel? Place your bets now please.

Heater ended the show: "What a perfect night."  "Wooooo."

She has to be fully delusional and cranked high on mania to believe in that, or she better keep taking her dealer blue pill meds to keep floating in her best show ever matrix. Either way, that's a crash and burn waiting to happen. She's totally unable to risk taking UNscreened callers till the last half-hour, and last night that amounted to ONE caller that pranked her. Bwahahaha!

Is she brave enough to do The Suicide Show before any meltdowns? IF she does The Suicide Show, then she might last longer than we think. HW's alleged AB suicide is really her poison. So, if she can drink her poison and survive it by doing that show, then she might last longer. It's her only way to climb out of the shit-hole she flushed herself down to begin with.

If she keeps putting on her circle-jerks of screened kiss her pussy ass callers, then she will never grow her audience. She might maintain her grifter circle, but it's already had its day in the sun.

Sunset is coming, but she has plenty of nighttime freaks that can't let go. She can hang-on, but her track record of being a "no show" can't be repeated except for her very few hardcore fans.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 12:05:22 PM
Sunset is coming, but she has plenty of nighttime freaks that can't let go. She can hang-on, but her track record of being a "no show" can't be repeated except for her very few hardcore fans.
Of which you clearly are one.

Metron2267

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 14, 2019, 09:06:11 AM
The problem seems to be wearing two hats, producer and talent.

Neither fits all that well but both at once are unworkable. I advise more Joshua Bland EVPs - that's late night guitar amp catnip!

Metron2267

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 01:11:05 AM
Heather is milking my call...she knows I am here paying money on hold

And its 0300 and she knows I am NOT one of her little followers

And you thought Deitrich had your goat, lol...

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on August 14, 2019, 12:11:12 AM
It sort of sounds like I may have missed another "classic."
Heather referred to Roy's fellow soldiers as "employees"!

And she once had a "government job"?

Huh.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 13, 2019, 11:15:15 PM
We've already been fucked over by this alien in a jar crap how many times before?

It was Jonathan Reed, in the freezer, come on...

Metron2267

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 13, 2019, 10:28:31 PM
Absurdly, this is probably better than a Noory or Schrader.

The 3 hour missing time in the back yard caper was amusing.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 13, 2019, 06:03:40 PM
You missed the sarcasm. Doxer.

You failed to demonstrate any and I believe Norm has your dox.

QuoteControlling... maybe you make-up AB suicide stories for her? Fabricate fake accounts and alters to unleash your toxins.
You ARE that alter stripper that always has to crawl back inside your sock puppet collection masterbating HW.

Lots of anger and suspicions there - I only feed her the moth tales.

QuoteGuess you'll have to keep your post count tapped down and your faggot dick echo limited this time around. Welcome back. Post often. Check plus on the bold. :D

I dig your anger and simmering hatred of gays, but in a mostly bemused manner.

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 03:18:05 PM
You failed to demonstrate any and I believe Norm has your dox.

Lots of anger and suspicions there - I only feed her the moth tales.

I dig your anger and simmering hatred of gays, but in a mostly bemused manner.

Truth is, all of the above, is in response to my mistake. You aren't whom I thought you were.

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 03:12:43 PM
It was Jonathan Reed, in the freezer, come on...

Before Dulce and the underground aliens in the vats/jars?

VC

Quote from: Karo on August 14, 2019, 03:10:56 PM
And she once had a "government job"?

Huh.

Allegedly, working for a company that made camouflage coatings for runways to go invisible.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 03:47:40 PM
Before Dulce and the underground aliens in the vats/jars?

Did you even listen to Art in the early days?

http://midnightinthedesert.com/918-jonathan-reed-photos/

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 03:53:14 PM
Allegedly, working for a company that made camouflage coatings for runways to go invisible.
Never heard that before - I bet it was a Phil Swift venture.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 03:42:20 PM
Truth is, all of the above, is in response to my mistake. You aren't whom I thought you were.
No worries and Im not gay but I still want bakery stuff from k_dubb.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gunner65 on August 14, 2019, 12:53:00 AM
I really want to talk to her guest who claim Military service but is really a LIE

So do you think he was really in the military? I'm not clear on this.

Ghost Nutter

Heather is back ..yeah? I've been out of the loop..any more on air breakdowns yet? Heather Wade understands the long format interview concept that art bell invented....and that is the one thing you mother fuckers can't take away from her.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on August 14, 2019, 05:07:17 PM
Heather is back ..yeah? I've been out of the loop..any more on air breakdowns yet? Heather Wade understands the long format interview concept that art bell invented....and that is
the one thing you mother fuckers can't take away from her.

I love long form , finding guests who can fill the time with interesting conversations is torture .

Larry King has stated that Jesse Ventura is the greatest guest available as he needs no prodding but too many hosts are unwilling to let him control the conversation.

Ventura has been suggested to Wade by callers and she always says no , his manifesto on mary jane would be a great  conversation .

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on August 14, 2019, 05:07:17 PM
Heather is back ..yeah? I've been out of the loop..any more on air breakdowns yet? Heather Wade understands the long format interview concept that art bell invented....and that is the one thing you mother fuckers can't take away from her.

Understands? I think we all do. I started listening to Art in 1992, so speaking for myself, I'm pretty versed on the format. I think everyone here is. Not sure what you mean by this.

And nobody wants to take anything away from her or see her show end. We enjoy witnessing the drama and "monitoring her behavior."

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on August 14, 2019, 06:31:20 PM
Ventura has been suggested to Wade by callers and she always says no , his manifesto on mary jane would be a great  conversation .

Last night's guest was a retarded plant she found in her email. It was so contrived and obvious that this was a set-up she initiated when he first called-in on her screened Open Lines last week.

A blacklisted host that fucked AB and his family AFTER he died, at least, is not going to get Ventura or any other big name if they do a simple Google search.

She can't even do or handle UNscreened Open Lines without front-loading all her Screened Fan callers to the front of the line to go first. Her Land Line still clips off the audio of her callers too! She's too incompetent and insecure to even do real UNscreened Open Lines, much less, a proper interview with Ventura or other well known guest.

Where is Strieber? LMH? Maybe guests that didn't know or hated AB then??? ;)

Spookcat

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2019, 06:57:25 PM
Last night's guest was a retarded plant she found in her email. It was so contrived and obvious that this was a set-up she initiated when he first called-in on her screened Open Lines last week.

A blacklisted host that fucked AB and his family AFTER he died, at least, is not going to get Ventura or any other big name if they do a simple Google search.

She can't even do or handle UNscreened Open Lines without front-loading all her Screened Fan callers to the front of the line to go first. Her Land Line still clips off the audio of her callers too! She's too incompetent and insecure to even do a proper interview with Ventura or other well known guest.

Where is Strieber? LMH? Maybe guests that didn't know or hated AB then??? ;)

Allegedly, Streiber didn’t want to appear on her show anymore after hearing the Airyn Bell make her public statement.

Allegedly

Spookcat

Hey, Mr. K_Dubb! I have a question for you, if you don’t mind.

I recently passed through a Norwegian-American town. I only understand a bit of the iconography but do most towns go crazy with gnomes?

albrecht

Quote from: Spookcat on August 14, 2019, 07:25:17 PM

I recently passed through a Norwegian-American town. I only understand a bit of the iconography but do most towns go crazy with gnomes?
Trolls (bad, but usually sort of dumb) and Nisse (good, but can play pranks or get revenge if you don't treat them well,) not gnomes (though Nisse have a similar look.) Then there are other creatures that are really bad.
ps: what town? Decorah? Stoughton? Minot?Clifton?

Ghost Nutter

Quote from: Liberace! on August 14, 2019, 06:47:50 PM
Understands? I think we all do. I started listening to Art in 1992, so speaking for myself, I'm pretty versed on the format. I think everyone here is. Not sure what you mean by this.

And nobody wants to take anything away from her or see her show end. We enjoy witnessing the drama and "monitoring her behavior."
I just mean that she performs long interviews in a correct  manner, compared others.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Spookcat on August 14, 2019, 07:25:17 PM

Yeah, probably trolls.  There are a lot of places in Norway with "troll" in the name so they've been a part of popular folklore for a very long time.  Mythologically they're less of a gnome (they'd be more like the dvergar in Norwegian) and more like the North American sasquatch representing primal, wild threats.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 14, 2019, 07:41:40 PM
Trolls (bad, but usually sort of dumb) and Nisse (good, but can play pranks or get revenge if you don't treat them well,) not gnomes (though Nisse have a similar look.) Then there are other creatures that are really bad.
ps: what town? Decorah? Stoughton? Minot?Clifton?

I am guessing Mt. Horeb.