• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

What's with these callers?  Do they just get tongue tied when Heather answers the phone?

Lilith

I wonder how Heather would know what breaking the law feels like, and why would she relate it to "guilty pleasures"?

Lilith

SAY it Heather!

Some people wanna be a BellGabber!

Lilith

Smog, stop giving Heather the willies.  Just STOP it!

Lilith

Smog's guilty pleasure is flamingos.

Lilith

Heather is working on figuring out how to put a clock where she can see it easily, so she knows when it's time for breaks in the future.

Lilith

A baby Dr is called a Pediatrician  ::)

Lilith

I'm not sure Heather will ever feel like "doing radio" five nights a week. 

Lilith

Did I hear that right?  Did Heather say the cost of doing the show is basically coming out of her pocket, and that without adequate subscriptions to the archive, she won't be able to keep doing the show forever?

WOTR

Quote from: brig on August 09, 2019, 11:37:14 PM
Heather is working on figuring out how to put a clock where she can see it easily, so she knows when it's time for breaks in the future.
Didn't she inherit Art's clock that he bought specifically for this application?

Lilith

Heather just said she has TWO music licenses.  It sounded like she was going to say more about it, but the caller interrupted her.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on August 10, 2019, 12:21:44 AM
Didn't she inherit Art's clock that he bought specifically for this application?

Yes, I think so.  I guess he just didn't leave it in the right place.

Lilith

Oh Milluh, Milluh! Heather wants to know if you're rebroadcasting her shows on Facebook. She had somebody tell her that you are doing this.

Ascap and BMI will fine you big Milluh Heather said.

Lilith

Milluh, are you making fun of Heathers callers? 

SHAME on you!

Heather says it's your ticking time bomb, and she's going to have to take action.  Watch out Milluh!

Lilith

Who would do that to Milluh?

#PoorMilluh!

Lilith

Don't be upset Milluh.  EVERYBODY knows you wouldn't do anything like that.

Lilith

Probably just some EllGabber trying to cause you grief Milluh.

Lilith

Heather doesn't understand how someone can not believe in science.

Well, I think that's pretty easy.  Scientific "conclusions" change over time.  One day, something is proven good for you, and the next it's proven to be bad. 

Add to that, the fact that scientists conclusions and test results can be bought, just like in any otha profession, or like any otha fake news.

Lilith

Hey Heatha,

Did Dave Schroeder ever make it out to Pahrump with his group of EllGabbers to do remote viewing together out there?

#TidePodsDave!

Lilith

Is the UNscreened caller part going to start after this commercial?  There's not even a half hour left till the show is over.

Lilith

C'Mon Heatha, admit that one of your guilty pleasures is reading BellGab.

Lilith

Heatha is just now finding out from Milluh live on air that he drove to Pahrump and delivered the gift package to her and one to Art, and she hung up on him for bad language.

She says it creeped her out that he drove out there and delivered it to her house.  She says he left it on her porch.

My God,  My GOD!!

Lilith

Man Milluh, sorry that didn't go better for you.

Lilith

All things considered, Heather sounded pretty calm tonight.

VC

Quote from: brig on August 10, 2019, 01:41:37 AM
C'Mon Heatha, admit that one of your guilty pleasures is reading BellGab.

Bwahahahaha! I definitely would have called in to foment her wrath over this shout-out. Excellent idea! :D

QuoteIs the UNscreened caller part going to start after this commercial?  There's not even a half hour left till the show is over.

I think her only UNscreened callers are First Time callers. Nothing but cringe worthy fans tonight? No drama? Just DQ Milluh?

Thanks for the updates, Brig! :)

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 10, 2019, 05:38:52 AM
Bwahahahaha! I definitely would have called in to foment her wrath over this shout-out. Excellent idea! :D

I think her only UNscreened callers are First Time callers. Nothing but cringe worthy fans tonight? No drama? Just DQ Milluh?

Thanks for the updates, Brig! :)

Yes, Heathers Milluh rant, and Heather actually answering Milluh's call (You could hear her reluctance to do so) were indeed the highlights of the night.

DynamoHum

I am sure mIller won’t mind me telling this ... she said she dumped him for swearing ...

He asked why she didnt go to Art’s funeral.

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 10, 2019, 09:16:49 AM
I am sure mIller won’t mind me telling this ... she said she dumped him for swearing ...

He asked why she didnt go to Art’s funeral.

That's a real bad swear.