Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 31, 2019, 09:52:32 PM
I remember; I was touched, in a good way.

#Don'tShowUsWhereOnTheDoll.

Lilith

Why are we having a guest about Time Travel tonight?  Tonight we have the Black Moon, which Heather introduced us to last night.  Why aren't we having a show about the Black Moon tonight? 

Or how about Open Lines, Topic:  How is the Black Moon affecting you tonight?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 09:57:54 PM
Why are we having a guest about Time Travel tonight?  Tonight we have the Black Moon, which Heather introduced us to last night.  Why aren't we having a show about the Black Moon tonight? 

Shhhh don't bother Cholo when she's sizzeling, dear.

Lilith

Time Travel isn't one of my favorite topics Heather, but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on July 31, 2019, 09:57:54 PM

#ThisIsYourLifeShowForTheBlackMoon...
#JustFindingTheFatherWouldTake12MauryPovichShows.
#HEYHO!   

Morgus

Talkstreamlive finally is working with the new HW audio streams tonight...

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on July 31, 2019, 10:04:41 PM

Miracles never cease.  :)

VC

Kewlist story she ever found. The Ghost Train. How novel and unique!

Were in "the mood".

Back to Art.

What's next to new shop?

Grifting? Blabbered toooooo much... time mind... not possible for Heater... but time cheating... yeah, shortcut to magic secrets... just concentrate... remove ego... like heater... :D free of space and time... wanna take a ride... god's goddesses... go anywhere in the heaterverse... attained by anyone...

Heaters Ghost Train Raging through the night...

She's got a pot of coffee and even changed her clothes and brushed her hair. Did she forget to bathe? Stinky dominatrix.

Fucking scripted...

Cars again! Repairs again! Art again!

K_Dubb

The Night Train is pumpin'

That must be what she's trying to make in the tub.

Lilith

Hell Yeah!  This is GREAT Heather and Jason!

Catsmile

#OhDearGodThisBanter.
#GetARoomYouTwo!

DanTSX

Quote from: Catsmile on July 31, 2019, 10:37:07 PM
#OhDearGodThisBanter.
#GetARoomYouTwo!

Just like when Art and Whitley Weeber would talk...

Lilith

Have I missed anything during the past hour?

WOTR

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2019, 01:04:05 AM
Have I missed anything during the past hour?

60 minutes of sleep.  ;)

VC

Quote from: Catsmile on July 23, 2019, 10:16:53 PM
#TheLittlestShowThatCould!!

#SheBeOnLiveNao
#SheBrokeDaFone
#SheSoundsLikeAWetHen
#HeaterBeatHerHeadAgainstTheWall
#NewFonezTomorrow
#<They>AttackedHerStream
#OyVeyTheyKnowShutItDown
#RunningUhReplay
#HeaterzGonnaGoCryInHerDrinkNao
Quote from: albrecht on July 23, 2019, 10:21:44 PM
I still got Hari-Krishna musak. Did she set her alarm properly or is there a stream problem? Maybe Dr.Taff's "entity" is interfering?  ;)
Edit- now the guest is some "gravity control" guy? What happen to Dr.Taff? And she is talking about Halloween night....replay? WTF?

HW couldn't make-it to her 1st return-not Show! Congrats HW for performing your same-o same-o typical MO to reliably No Show!

Bwahahahahaha! ...cause not only THAT, but the intended guest, Dr. Barry Taff, has already been snagged and interviewed by Dave Scott on Spaced Out Radio instead.

You snooze... you lose, HW.

And, your next guest is? Drum Roll... Bwahahahaha!

August 1st, 2019 - Preston Dennett - Schoolyard UFOs

Poor HW. She had Preston on 2-3 times in a row last December just before she went poof. HW, btw, has erased that fact off her FB, because it would seem really weird to repeat Preston AGAIN, now too!

Like WTF HW ??? Why do you have the same line-up of repeatitive guests you ALREADY had just before you went "poof" last December?

You're pooing out the same sheeit HW. Eat Sheeit Right? :D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on August 01, 2019, 05:20:34 AM
HW couldn't make-it to her 1st return-not Show! Congrats HW for performing your same-o same-o typical MO to reliably No Show!

Bwahahahahaha! ...cause not only THAT, but the intended guest, Dr. Barry Taff, has already been snagged and interviewed by Dave Scott on Spaced Out Radio instead.

You snooze... you lose, HW.

And, your next guest is? Drum Roll... Bwahahahaha!

August 1st, 2019 - Preston Dennett - Schoolyard UFOs

Poor HW. She had Preston on 2-3 times in a row last December just before she went poof. HW, btw, has erased that fact off her FB, because it would seem really weird to repeat Preston AGAIN, now too!

Like WTF HW ??? Why do you have the same line-up of repeatitive guests you ALREADY had just before you went "poof" last December?

You're pooing out the same sheeit HW. Eat Sheeit Right? :D

I suppose the best thing that could happen, is for Heathers guest to be a no show so she can do open lines instead. 

VC

Quote from: Morgus on July 31, 2019, 10:04:41 PM

Is there a way to check the number of listeners on these streams, and can that be spoofed by HW Fans?

What about numbers on her two website streams too?

TIA

Epaphroditus

Any number can be manipulated , as Tom Leykis once said about programming against Art Bell... Art had 90plus percent of all the stations in the Los Angeles market carrying his program but a very small percentage of the ad revenue based on his collective flakiness .

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 31, 2019, 12:04:59 AM
#Northern Cities Vowel Shift

with

#Canadian Raising

So being guilty as charged on these things, I am stuck on this Maryâ€"marryâ€"merry merger deal. 
I can't fathom them not being merged.   "Hey - Murray Christmas"   LoL.