Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2019, 07:08:55 PM
I am preparing cliff notes for you Chefist.  I will need some time, and in order to keep things current, I plan to have the cliff notes to you at least a day or two before showtime, in your inbox.
THank you, maam!

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on July 27, 2019, 05:23:46 PM
Will you be streaming from a server in Antarctica?

Something like that...I'm sure I'll be reported...

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on July 27, 2019, 04:48:21 PM
2 weeks or so to the next MT Tonight...what have been the highlights of HWs return? Let me know via PM (inbox as the Master (tm) says)...God Bless!
Excellent!  Do you need help?  I have a face for radio and a voice for print.  Is the piss bucket read? Please don’t be leading us on.

VC

Did Heather start a new FB page? She's not posted to her "old" FB since last December.

Why does HW keep calling her show a Talk Radio Show, when she's not broadcast on any radio station on Planet Earth???

She lost her old call-in numbers, because she couldn't pay the phone bills?

HW's KoN is the Number 1 freak show of incompetence. Grifting, lying manipulatively, faking it, delusional isolation, and blaming others are her Number 1 MO's.

artbell_ghost

will you need us to be blitzing for chefist or are you blitzed already?

DanTSX

Quote from: VC on July 28, 2019, 04:24:21 AM
Did Heather start a new FB page? She's not posted to her "old" FB since last December.

Why does HW keep calling her show a Talk Radio Show, when she's not broadcast on any radio station on Planet Earth???

HW's KoN is the Number 1 freak show of incompetence. Grifting, lying manipulatively, faking it, delusional isolation, and blaming others are her Number 1 MO's.

Even the Rez stations dropped her?

VC

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 27, 2019, 10:54:27 AM
[...] and word is she working with a friend of the show to fix the stream issues. they are an expert and will have it back up to legacy level in know time

I "know" -right? ;)

Her Code Ninjas are a fabrication of her imagination, though some Grocery Store employee named Tony from Las Vegas was helping her. He is her "tech support" Code Ninja.

Heather's genius Code Ninja(s) [Tony at the Grocery Store] solutions haven't worked yet, and there are still drop-outs on her stream as of last night with just the music playing and no show. Obviously, this drop-out issue has nothing to do with anyone attacking during her show. Of course, she voices her fugue state of imaginary hacker enemies as a rally cry for her fans to gather round and protect her show by grifting and sending $.

Lilith

Anthony is an absolute unit! 

[attachment=1]

whoozit

Quote from: brig on July 28, 2019, 12:31:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxjCfC3jYlQ

Milluh seems upset.

HAVE MULLUH ON AS A GUEST HEATHER!!!!!
Sounds like someone feels they didn’t get value for their $4.99 a minute.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 28, 2019, 01:53:58 PM
Why are none of the fake Heather accounts who talked to anthony, posting under Jedis youtube video?

>implying they were fake

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 28, 2019, 02:04:33 PM
>implying they were fake

Let me correct myself. Why has Heather not responded yet :)

artbell_ghost

Milluh seems upset.

brig, i feel bad for the little guy.  he is really hurting, you could see it, you could hear it.  want to give him a hug, but in a recent communiciation from heather she asked all the people in the group to ignore him.  she calls him 'lying pedro' and i can see now why and that it hurts him deeply.  i may break away and make it my mission to reconcile their relationship, stealth-like.  i hope in the next 3 months to have miller on her show praising the greatness of his mysteriously restored frendship with heather wade.  how to contact him?  is he on bellgab?

Dr. MD MD

VC

Milluh seems upset.

She probably won't because even Mulluh has her MO number. Just push play button if it does not auto-play using this link:

https://youtu.be/n9HFtI65dz0?t=6526

Spookcat

Quote from: VC on July 28, 2019, 04:24:21 AM

Allegedly, she's no longer using any social media. She or someone posts on the  show website, but that's it.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Spookcat on July 28, 2019, 09:32:18 PM
Allegedly, she's no longer using any social media. She or someone posts on the  show website, but that's it.
But yet she seems more worried about opinion of her on social media than ever....I think she's very active without posting for what it's worth

WOTR

Milluh seems upset.

You have to feel bad for a guy who actually wrote and sung songs to Heather is ignored like that.

I recall when Art was here. A few people raked him over the coals- most were supportive. He only saw the negative... Perhaps Heather really is the legacy?

Pizzapunch

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2019, 09:41:04 PM
You have to feel bad for a guy who actually wrote and sung songs to Heather is ignored like that.

I recall when Art was here. A few people raked him over the coals- most were supportive. He only saw the negative... Perhaps Heather really is the legacy?
Miller is a decent enough guy. He doesn't see that Heather is a gold digger. When he says he won't support her financially beyond a subscription that probably kills all interest she has in talking to the guy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on July 26, 2019, 04:01:35 PM
I am sure you will have that job for at least a couple more weeks, I could be wrong... Friendship 👭

heh heh

Morgus

George Knapp posted a link to an article today in his Knapp's News section at the c2cam website tonight.
The article by Nick Redfern mentions Heather Wade and the new Majestic 12 documents she received months ago - Nick believes they are Russian disinformation that she received...

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/07/the-russians-were-behind-the-majestic-12-documents-ufos-meddling/

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on July 26, 2019, 09:43:54 PM
Not even attempting to stream lest I get approached by a bald-headed robed guy in a colorful gown trying to give me a flower.

Jackstar will allow it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on July 27, 2019, 12:59:05 AM
Great big, tough, grown up Heather Wade beating up on a fucking FaceBook group.

Can it get any sadder?

A strong woman.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 27, 2019, 01:01:50 AM
Heather would never say anything bad or awful about a paranormal host on the internet....just ask mr noory

heh heh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on July 27, 2019, 01:19:50 AM
Luckily you can download a burner app and change your phone number at will to call if need be

It would be a shame if people from BellGab used such a thing to call her show. I would never endorse or encourage such a thing.