• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: username on July 26, 2019, 06:22:50 PM
I recall a couple of years ago a few people I think we're banned for posting explicit photos.

Hell - wasn't that long ago, some throw away account posted a gif of a blonde hobbling and gobbling a dog.   As no one really goes in there - we had a moral dilemma if we should report it or not.   

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2019, 06:34:47 PM
Hell - wasn't that long ago, some throw away account posted a gif of a blonde hobbling and gobbling a dog.   As no one really goes in there - we had a moral dilemma if we should report it or not.

Well then you would be complicit to very immoral practices.

Quote from: username on July 26, 2019, 07:06:11 PM
Well then you would be complicit to very immoral practices.

True that.  As we are stand up guys it was reported and removed.   

That thread is the anus of Bellgab where anything can happen but it did catch us on the hop.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2019, 07:17:11 PM
True that.  As we are stand up guys it was reported and removed.   

That thread is the anus of Bellgab where anything can happen but it did catch us on the hop.
Is it the Deitrich thread? That is one of the only that I just never seem to click on...

DanTSX

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 26, 2019, 06:34:47 PM

That’s fucking funny as Shit.

Not the act indelicto, but the fact that a bunch of normies are looking for info on paranormal podcasts and you come across something so vile and out there you really had to consider If the embarrassment of actually having to them report (and expose) that pic to yet another person judging the messenger, versus the moral requirement to report it on it being vile and vulgar.

But hey, another forum I used to post at banned a member because he posted a Pic of a revealing bikini in a thread of beheading pics in Iraq Mexico and Afghanistan, and the guys kid was on his lap and saw a bit of nipple peek out (the beheading pics were fine for his 6 year old to see though).  Of course they banned me for confronting overt and over the top racism a few years later.... ::)

Lilith

Heather is streaming tunes, but I haven't heard her speak yet.  I have heard it clip out briefly a few times already.

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2019, 09:08:17 PM
Heather is streaming tunes, but I haven't heard her speak yet.  I have heard it clip out briefly a few times already.

Not hearing her speak seems like a blessing.

Lilith

Are you awake Heather?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2019, 09:18:14 PM
Are you awake Heather?

Or better yet Chefist.  You awake dude?

Lilith

Stream dropping like crazy now...

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2019, 09:23:54 PM
Stream dropping like crazy now...

As I recall, Chefist's stream was not bad.

Lilith

I hope Michael Decon calls in and asks Heather what she likes to do "Onna Night Like This".    :)

Lilith

I hope MV calls in and shouts "BELLGAB BELLGAB BELLGAB...".

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2019, 09:30:20 PM
I hope Michael Decon calls in and asks Heather what she likes to do "Onna Night Like This".    :)

Hey!  Might result in some side boob post action.  It has happened before.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2019, 09:18:14 PM
Are you awake Heather?

I'm sure she is awake. Shes been messing with stream and levels like 3 monkeys fucking a football. The levels for the music are hitting the limits, amplitude compressed. Shes also changed the 64k stream from the native samplng of 44,1000Hz to 24,000Hz, which cuts off all frequencies above 12,000Hz.

Why shes made those changes is beyond me. I don't think they will change the packet loss, stream freezing/buffering, especially when "they" attack the stream by clicking play on the web player.

#WhatDoesThisBigRedButtonDo?

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on July 26, 2019, 09:33:05 PM
I hope MV calls in and shouts "BELLGAB BELLGAB BELLGAB...".

#BabaBellGab!BabaBellGab!!BabaBellGab!!!

Lilith

I hope DynamoHum calls in and asks Heather what it was like crawling around on the floor with a sprained ankle, trying to get food for herself and her cats.

Lilith

I hope Sean calls Heather to discuss the increased need for Welfare Checks, what with her recent ankle disaster.

albrecht

Is it Hari-Krishna stuff or live? Not even attempting to stream lest I get approached by a bald-headed robed guy in a colorful gown trying to give me a flower. I much preferred, back in the day, the anti-shah kinds showing the torture pics on placards, or the "mind-control" guy on the Mall. Fun times.

Catsmile

#HeaterJoinedTheLoudnessWars
#SoundsLikeAMRadioNao,NoHighEnd
#TakingTheLegacy2FarAgain
#Uggg!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war

Lilith

I hope Richard Groyper calls Heather to discuss Milluh, Anthony, and the LitCity Lifestyle.  If she gives him enough time, I hope he can ask why she didn't answer Milluhs calls and meet up with him when he was out in Pahrump.

Lilith

I hope Aldous Burbank calls heather,  just cuz.

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on July 26, 2019, 09:45:18 PM
#HeaterJoinedTheLoudnessWars
#SoundsLikeAMRadioNao,NoHighEnd
#TakingTheLegacy2FarAgain
#Uggg!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loudness_war

The stream seems smooth now.  I wonder if she needs a new laptop or two?

I will accept reduced quality, for smooth stream.

Catsmile

#KeepDreaming.
#MoarLiekTheDirtyDozen.

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on July 26, 2019, 09:34:17 PM
I'm sure she is awake. Shes been messing with stream and levels like 3 monkeys fucking a football. The levels for the music are hitting the limits, amplitude compressed. Shes also changed the 64k stream from the native samplng of 44,1000Hz to 24,000Hz, which cuts off all frequencies above 12,000Hz.

Why shes made those changes is beyond me. I don't think they will change the packet loss, stream freezing/buffering, especially when "they" attack the stream by clicking play on the web player.

#WhatDoesThisBigRedButtonDo?

I wonder when was the last time she had somebody out to check the condition of those towers etc?

Lilith

I would like to hear Curtis call Heather and ask her why she doesn't post on BellGab anymore.  We all know she lurks.