• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

It's good to hear Heather listening to a caller tell her that many of her fans are here for the drama.  He mentioned all the drama sites, and said that he is one of the listeners, that listens for the drama, to hear what's going to happen with Heather next.

He even said he's a true first time caller, and is attracted to disfunction and crazyness.

He acknowledged that some of her fans are listeners for the sake of ArtBell.

He asked if she plans on releasing more "pictures".   LOL

THIS CALLER IS A PROFESSIONAL POKER PLAYER.

Did he say he does a show about Poker?

He believes Fred at KCAA will take her back.  He said he knows him pretty well.

I think I know who this caller IS.

He's talking about affiliates.

I can hear Heather starting to get irritated.  LOL

#1BestCallerEver

Lilith

I didn't hear any drops on the #1BestCallerEvers' call.

Lilith

You might not agree with me Heather, but repeat callers and repeat guests is not even good radio for you, let alone GREAT radio.  The caller was right, your talent lies in drama radio.

Lilith

#Smog
#again

Smogs voice sounds like her name would be Smog.

Lilith

Hey Heather, I'm thinking maybe European Producer could fix any studio issues for you.

DynamoHum

The poker player who called in was from WG on FB. Nice guy and made good points, she didn’t like all of them but she’s not very good with negatives.

I mailed in to wish her good luck with the shows (a true sentiment from me - i do hope they go well for her) but she has my email blocked - which is probably a good thing for her and a positive step for her to take. Removing herself from drama and negative may not be a good long term strategy, but in the short term it might be a good route for her.

I’m happy to watch and wait.

Lilith

I enjoyed the show Heather.

Thank You!

Lilith

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2019, 02:29:42 AM
It's good to hear Heather listening to a caller tell her that many of her fans are here for the drama.  He mentioned all the drama sites, and said that he is one of the listeners, that listens for the drama, to hear what's going to happen with Heather next.

He even said he's a true first time caller, and is attracted to disfunction and crazyness.

#1BestCallerEver

#1BestCallerEverAudio:
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Xg9wpEUFr7

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 19, 2019, 03:42:51 AM
The poker player who called in was from WG on FB. Nice guy and made good points, she didn’t like all of them but she’s not very good with negatives.

I mailed in to wish her good luck with the shows (a true sentiment from me - i do hope they go well for her) but she has my email blocked - which is probably a good thing for her and a positive step for her to take. Removing herself from drama and negative may not be a good long term strategy, but in the short term it might be a good route for her.

I saved the PokerPlayerAudio. (See Above) :)

Somebody removed me from the WadeGab Group.  Dunno why.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2019, 01:31:22 AM
Yeah, I remember Arts test show with Heather Wade "The Surprise".
I wish I could forget it.  A classic WTF that turned into the dumpster fire that keeps on giving.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on July 18, 2019, 11:15:00 PM
Heater needs to play some good boomer music i have never heard her play Van Halen.
Maybe she got tired of stripping, err "dancing" to Van Halen.

ItsOver

#1BestCallerEver
Ha!  More "pictures."

#Heater'sSummerGallery

#The"I'veBeenNaughtyEdition"

#HeaterDoesPahrump

#HeaterBehindArt'sDoor

#SignUpToReceiveTheBestOfHeater

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2019, 02:59:44 AM
#Smog
#again

Smogs voice sounds like her name would be Smog.
The orgazmic moans and groans smog makes when she calls heather really disturb me...... Also I think it was a mistake to take calls from everyone before her first show. She already shot her wad on having all the main callers talk to her before the actual show.

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2019, 05:02:22 AM

Heidi's housekeeping - the deep cleaning removes covfefe rings too...

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 19, 2019, 03:42:51 AM
Removing herself from drama and negative may not be a good long term strategy, but in the short term it might be a good route for her.

The salivary glands must be in hypertrophy by now.

Sugaree

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2019, 05:02:22 AM

sureeee

AZZERAE

#1BestCallerEver

This truly is ALL you live for isn't it, old shut-in?

Does meals on wheels bring you fresh liver and fava beans?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Catsmile on July 19, 2019, 12:47:59 AM
Art Had Ramona Bell. Art Yacked Into A Microphone For Five Hours, While Ramona Did Most Of The Heavy Lifting Behind The Scenes. Arts Shows Were Nevar The Same Without Her. #ICouldBeRight

How is booking guests "heavy lifting" compared to doing 5 hours live radio?

By that metric Amy Martin is an auteur, Leo Ashcraft too.

Art's shows were exceptional, w or w/out Ramona.

In who's memory are you going to be cremated?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Catsmile on July 19, 2019, 12:19:01 AM
#Heater Shit Talking Norrie
#ShotsFired!!
#OhTheIrony

...that the "stalker" didn't cap you off...

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2019, 12:17:54 AM
My best advice Heather is to remember that you are there to entertain US, we are not here to please YOU.
Bedpan change shift late again old shut-in?

Lilith

So, the code ninjas have things a little off center, but it looks like the show is still scheduled for tonight.

#PraiseMV!

Catsmile

#WhereforeArtBellThouRamona?
#What’sInAName?
#ThatWhichWeCallARoseByAnyOtherNameWouldSmellAsSweet

Hell, it would appear that keeping Art Bell from giving away his compound to any random bimbo that paid him any attention was a full time job in itself, much less keeping him behind the microphone #Quitting. Booking guest for C2C, and Dreamland was least of Ramonas responsibilities, when dealing with her #Talented #Diva #Manchild #Husband. #AmazingWomanBehindTheMan #BarelyScratchingTheSurface

First lets address Art having a habit of giving the keys to the kingdom of KNye away to women who stroke his ego/vanity/Arts Parts.  We have fan gurl numba I Karen (KNYE) Jackson, AKA: MamaBear. Who had zero experience in radio, using Art logic, of course make her the manager of his radio station KNYE. When Art gets bored with his KNYE toy, Karen wants to buy the station, yet she can't secure the funding. Not a problem. Karen and Art make an undisclosed deal. Above is basically #KNYEKarenAKA:MamaBearStory. #CucKNYEShack

Then Arts self-professed love of his life, and soulmate Ramona dies. Art finds a replacement for his soulmate faster than he can go through a carton of smokes. Art is in the Republic of the Philippine Islands marrying a woman young enough to be his grandchild, before he could properly spellcheck his departed soulmates tombstone. #Who's #ThatEscalatedQuickly #IreneQueenOfArtsDoubleWideTrailer/Cuckpound

Which leads us into the Heather Wade fan gurl numba II saga/drama. We all know the MitD/KoN drama. #Guesthouse/Studio #HamShack  #CuckShackII #Vultures #OnlyThoseWhoSpeakRadioUnderstandHeatersPlight #Legacy #PaintedRocksFillingHerEmptyHead #LeadBasedPaint #LeadPoisoning #ArtsTrueLegacyQuitting #HeaterCanSurpassArtsLegacy #BreakingArtsQuittingRecord,InRecordTiem

With regards to Art Bell the man who loved radio so much it was in his blood, by his own accounts. How many times did he over dramatize life events to quit C2C? However to be fair 1 or 2 situations did merit a sabbatical. He quit Dreamland, handing it over to Whitley Strieber. During his bereft six week tenure at Dark Matter Art made a few demands which SiriusXM obliged. Which emboldened the serial quitting diva to manufacture an exit ultimatum. Demanding SiriusXM break their revenue model, by streaming Dark Matter for free on the internet. #WhatCouldGoWrong? Wherein it would appear for the rabid fans and hard of thinking as if SiriusXM quit Art, and not him quitting XM. #NiceTry #CoolStory,Bro. Long after the ink dried on the signed and agreed upon SiriusXM contract. #2YearNon-compete #FreeArtBell #ArtCallsOffRabidFans  #ArtEmbracesTheNon-compete #ArtGetsPaidForNotDoingDarkMatter #NiceWorkIfYouCanGetIt #RadioInVeins? #MoarLiekRadioInVain!

Concluding with Bells own accounts posted here, showing he quit MitD 3 times. Bell quit twice before the show aired. Quitting a show twice before it's even named shows a serious... #DireDesireToDesertInTheMidnight

#EyeCouldBeeWrongâ,,¢

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on July 19, 2019, 06:00:24 PM

#EyeCouldBeeWrongâ,,¢

Do you mind if eye use that phrase from time to time?

artbell_ghost

Quote from: malliard on June 10, 2019, 04:17:11 PM
Malliard isn't the Art Bell legacy...

that is where you are wrong

just because heather had more art inside her - allegedly. doesn't mean there is not a little art inside you too, or was, at some point in the relative past

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on July 19, 2019, 06:15:46 PM
Do you mind if eye use that phrase from time to time?

# Sure
#JustDon'tForgetToFlushItWhenYou'reFinishedUsingIt :P

Lilith

With the graphic in place, Heathers page appears to be centered now.  The graphic looks like the type that Lasha or Nancy Birnes would pick.