Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 29, 2019, 10:20:18 PM
Oh no.  Cheffy lives at the bottom of a bottle?  Sad.

Glad to see the ?

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 30, 2019, 12:08:36 PM
Either that or he has rabies. Both have their pros and cons. Alcohol gives you a better high but rabies is cheaper.

Admit it, you can't forget me,  :-*:

Heather, have you finished Art's headstone yet?

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 30, 2019, 04:22:04 PM
Heather, have you finished Art's headstone yet?

You mean memorial bench?

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on June 30, 2019, 04:43:16 PM
You mean memorial bench?
I’ve sometimes thought a commode would be most appropriate.

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on June 30, 2019, 04:59:51 PM
I’ve sometimes thought a commode would be most appropriate.
I'll sponsor the matching bidet as I feel that the pressurized jets cold water shooting up your... Well never mind. I just see it as an appropriate memorial... And it could serve as a beautiful fountain when not in use by a visitor...

squattypotty wants nothing to do with Ms. Wade.

chefist

Thinking about doing a best of Bellgab show...kind of like the old 70's show, Battle of the Network Stars...input?

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on June 30, 2019, 05:15:01 PM
Thinking about doing a best of Bellgab show...kind of like the old 70's show, Battle of the Network Stars...input?

That could be fun. 

Gay.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on June 30, 2019, 05:16:25 PM
That could be fun.

We night get 10 or 12 folks to listen..ha...that's enough form me... ;D

K_Dubb

I'm not familiar with that show but I feel comfortable wholeheartedly endorsing this concept on the strength of previous offerings from Martinez Productions.

whoozit

Maybe a Dieting with Sixteen segment?

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 30, 2019, 06:52:23 PM
I'm not familiar with that show but I feel comfortable wholeheartedly endorsing this concept on the strength of previous offerings from Martinez Productions.

Thank you for the "support" sir...

Yorkshire pud

We'll need some clarification on 'best' before I let my people speak to your people old friend.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 30, 2019, 07:46:44 PM

We'll need some clarification on 'best' before I let my people speak to your people old friend.

https://youtu.be/rTJVclgwS5g

artbell_ghost

Quote from: chefist on June 30, 2019, 07:43:37 PM
Which?

all of them.

who is the true copyright holder of the guy from pittsburgh

who will be heard on episode 3 of martenize tonight descripbing the senda monster

why are you running a formum called ellgab and pretenting to be bart ell

why on ellgabb does bart ell response to every post...is he drunking a lot

artbell_ghost

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 30, 2019, 09:18:21 PM
all of them.

who is the true copyright holder of the guy from pittsburgh

who will be heard on episode 3 of martenize tonight descripbing the senda monster

why are you running a formum called ellgab and pretenting to be bart ell

why on ellgabb does bart ell response to every post...is he drunking a lot

do you buy a board on main streat for bateman too or just heather / art

artbell_ghost

Quote from: artbell_ghost on June 30, 2019, 09:21:16 PM
do you buy a board on main streat for bateman too or just heather / art

when is next martenize tonight

can i be on again

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on June 30, 2019, 01:42:56 PM
Hello. I'm sober and reading...God bless your Queen...I guess.

;D

AC400KICK

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 29, 2019, 10:06:46 PM
  Wow.  Easy, little guy.  You are definitely acting out in a HOMOcidal manner.  Better toss in 400 mg ziprasidone, twice daily, just to take the edge off.

You're a scumbag on a whole other level.

I think it has come to the time to pull this Message Board down again, it is clearly meant to Cyberbully. I am going to look into working with an attorney soon to see what can be done about taking this board down because you and many like you are extremely abusive and are causing a lot of damage to some of the other users. And if I suspect in the slightest that any of my own personal information that is sensitive in nature has been  posted here and my privacy rights have been compromised I will seek criminal prosecution against the offending party.

WRITTEN WARNING.

AC400KICK

Quote from: AZRAA on June 29, 2019, 10:50:49 PM
Anthony, it'd behoove you to pay mind to this "fucking clinician". Its for the best.

No it's not. And I will be looking into options to shut this message board down. I will be taking legal action and soon

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 03:09:47 AM
You're a scumbag on a whole other level.

I think it has come to the time to pull this Message Board down again, it is clearly meant to Cyberbully. I am going to look into working with an attorney soon to see what can be done about taking this board down because you and many like you are extremely abusive and are causing a lot of damage to some of the other users. And if I suspect in the slightest that any of my own personal information that is sensitive in nature has been  posted here and my privacy rights have been compromised I will seek criminal prosecution against the offending party.

WRITTEN WARNING.

All fun til it happens to you eh?

AC400KICK

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 02, 2019, 04:41:40 AM
All fun til it happens to you eh?

No because it has been going on to me too since Jump Street. Now I am fighting back. Enjoy your time bullying other people now while you can, this message board will be receiving a cease and desist order and soon. Enjoy obscuity cowardly keyboard warriors! 👍

Pizzapunch

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 06:33:15 AM
No because it has been going on to me too since Jump Street. Now I am fighting back. Enjoy your time bullying other people now while you can, this message board will be receiving a cease and desist order and soon. Enjoy obscuity cowardly keyboard warriors! 👍
I thought you were pro bell gab? You even appeared on the gabcast. I guess you could join forces with Erin she hates us too.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AC400KICK on July 02, 2019, 06:33:15 AM

Anthony, you’re a knob.

SredniVashtar

I will only countenance this proposal if it's called 'chefist's Best of BellGab, featuring chefist '.