Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Juan

Her stream is playing rap crap.
Why does she need to be on a network? She gets nothing of value that I can see. What’s the value of a promo on Vara’s Network, for instance. Just stream on her own.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on June 27, 2019, 10:54:50 AM
I remember Chefist crying about being taken-in by Heater to finance the blitz Times Square  plug.  If not, here's another opportunity to get taken.

Hehe

DynamoHum

Quote from: Juan on June 27, 2019, 02:00:05 PM
Why does she need to be on a network? She gets nothing of value that I can see. What’s the value of a promo on Vara’s Network, for instance. Just stream on her own.

Cause it makes it seem more like real radio in her sad cosplay.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: Juan on June 27, 2019, 02:00:05 PM
My guess is she goes it alone and possibly KCAA as well as a pay to play station if Mike is feeling generous.

Corona Kitty

I'm not sure how those rumors got started but it's not happening. I agree with you, she should start her own network.

I did see Rupe make a post about it earlier, I also commented to him. I told him I had zero issues with Heather, I just don't want anyone to think I'm her friend since she developed a habit of using my own line. Yuck.

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 27, 2019, 04:11:33 AM
Oh I heard Wad was going to The Fringe FM....Gable and Rupe vociferously denied it last night.

I couldn’t see it happening with Gable on the network and just wondered if you had heard anything.

Dark Waters appears to have brokered a deal for her to go on a network, but no idea which one, so I was trying to work out which one would be the next poisoned chalice.

Maybe DW will start his own network to house her, it would be the most sensible thing to do as she is hotter than Fukushima atm, and not in a good way.

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 27, 2019, 12:50:23 PM
Erin should take notes. Wade convinced some poor sap to give a multi-millionaire $400. Chefist's daughter probably had to wear ink boxes on her feet instead of shoes to school that year.
It was quite nice of Basagio, though, to send Chefist's daughter on a complimentary excursion to the Civil War.

Too bad she didn't have any better luck finding suitable footwear in 1863 Gettysburg.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 27, 2019, 02:09:02 PM
It makes it seem more like real radio in [Heather's] sad cosplay.

Oof.

There it is.

Norm

The horny truckers down at the Las Vegas Flying J truck stop will not be happy that their nightly tug maiden will not be in service. (notice posted on the wall inside the men's bathroom at Flying J)

artbell_ghost

i want to get blitzed. where is the line

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on June 29, 2019, 05:53:52 PM

So instead of invading Area 51, she's planning to hijack a freight train?

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2019, 06:04:19 PM
So instead of invading Area 51, she's planning to hijack a freight train?

the queen of the night does what she wants.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 29, 2019, 06:05:01 PM
the queen of the night does what she wants.
Heh, heh... she's taking emails, Rev. Groyp.  Time to get busy? ;)

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2019, 06:12:15 PM

Not sure I'd want her to have my email address.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 29, 2019, 06:12:15 PM

AMEN!

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 29, 2019, 07:05:20 PM

gave_theshed@mindspring.com

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on June 26, 2019, 11:40:38 AM
How about no to all of those, you fucking clinician. Unless you like feeling homicidal yourself. Jerkoff.
Wow.  Easy, little guy.  You are definitely acting out in a HOMOcidal manner.  Better toss in 400 mg ziprasidone, twice daily, just to take the edge off.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2019, 03:46:23 PM
Maybe I was wrong about you. Maybe you do have what it takes to be the mayor of LIT CITY. :)
I dunno Dick.  You would have to equip his office with rubber walls.   This dude is OFF!!

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on June 26, 2019, 06:47:35 PM

LOL!!  A round of Tiger's blood and serpent piss, for EVERYONE!

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on June 27, 2019, 09:20:56 AM
I believe that's Chefist's job.
Okay, but I don't think anyone takes refilled ink cartridges as payment.

paladin1991

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 27, 2019, 11:03:00 AM
It was a mere $400. It probably seemed like a good investment at the time. Think how impressed Heather and Art must have been with Ol' Moneybags. You can't buy adoration like that, really you can't, even though he tried.
Well, what does 400 buxx get me, baby?  Will it cover the room, too?

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 27, 2019, 12:57:38 PM
Shit, that made me laugh. I'm sure chefist will see the funny side. If he's sober.
Oh no.  Cheffy lives at the bottom of a bottle?  Sad.

AZZERAE

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 29, 2019, 10:06:46 PM
Wow. Easy, [AC400KICK]. You are definitely acting out in a homocidal manner. Better toss in 400 mg ziprasidone, twice daily, just to take the edge off.

Anthony, it'd behoove you to pay mind to this "fucking clinician". Its for the best.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 29, 2019, 10:08:08 PM
I dunno Dick.  You would have to equip his office with rubber walls.   This dude is OFF!!

Off? You mean like the way the FBI is off?

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 29, 2019, 07:05:20 PM
OK, but you'll be missing out on the Heater Comeback Edition Gallery.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 29, 2019, 10:20:18 PM
Oh no.  Cheffy lives at the bottom of a bottle?  Sad.

Either that or he has rabies. Both have their pros and cons. Alcohol gives you a better high but rabies is cheaper.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 30, 2019, 12:08:36 PM
Either that or he has rabies. Both have their pros and cons. Alcohol gives you a better high but rabies is cheaper.

Democrats always have to demonize but I bet it’s you two who are the alcoholics. ::)

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 27, 2019, 12:57:38 PM
Shit, that made me laugh. I'm sure chefist will see the funny side. If he's sober.

Hello. I'm sober and reading...God bless your Queen...I guess.