Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 12, 2019, 08:10:49 PM
Ah yes the proverbial boyfriend in Spain, all soft brown eyes and gently strumming guitars and deep pockets to cover your early return ticket fees.  Who does not have one of those?

Other than Groyper, probably not many.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 12, 2019, 08:10:49 PM
Ah yes the proverbial boyfriend in Spain, all soft brown eyes and gently strumming guitars and deep pockets to cover your early return ticket fees.  Who does not have one of those?

Was going to go for a chorizo joke but decided against it since that poor man seemed to be malnourished and abused.  What a strange world.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 08:17:14 PM
Was going to go for a chorizo joke but decided against it since that poor man seemed to be malnourished and abused.  What a strange world.

Hahaha I am sure he is well taken care of at home and will no longer stray to the far corners of the earth camping out in screaming cat-ladies' trailers.  WTF were you thinking dude?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 08:16:04 PM
Supper Clubs are awesome and a Tiki-themed one? Wow. Thanks' Walgreens. At least they could've kept the decor. Dispensing the Oxy, Insulin, OTC allergy meds, and Feminine Hygiene products would've be neat in a Hawaiian themed setting, especially in Ohio during the winter.
Ha!  If I recall correctly, it was in a nice area of Columbus, close to a nice shopping mall. The mall's been demolished and the area is now populated with Somalis.  So much for enduring pseudo-Polynesian culture.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 12, 2019, 08:30:23 PM
Ha!  If I recall correctly, it was in a nice area of Columbus, close to a nice shopping mall. The mall's been demolished and the area is now populated with Somalis.  So much for enduring pseudo-Polynesian culture.
https://twitter.com/markacollett/status/1126383751590752256 

It is crazy. At least the pseudo-Polynesian culture had slide guitar and scantily clad ladies dancing. And strong drinks. Sure, they shared a certain affectation, like the current invaders, for beheading or cannibalism but they kept that on the down-low, for the most part, and only back in home islands, and the lack of garb makes up for that peccadillo.

Catsmile

# Ah!...
# The Days When Phony Heater Was A Darling Member Here.
< Nostalgia Meme.GIF >
# Then&Nao

# Heater Wants To Surpass Arts True Legacy.
# Arts True Legacy Being...
# Taking His Ball & Going Home.
# Quitting.
< Moar Cat Wants MOAR.JPG >
#ArtBellTrueLegacy

# Has Phony Heater False Started & Quit Moar Than ArtBell?
< ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.EMOJI >
#AreWeThereYet?!

# Kingdom of Nye, KoN?
# Moar Liek Quitters of Nye, QoN!
< AmIRite?!.JPG >
#PraiseLittleShows&LittleForums

# Arts Circle Of Sycophants Still Trying To Suck His Corps Dry.
# Ah Shit, Here We Go Again!

#MeanwhileUsVulturesCircleAboveLookingOnAsTheGhouls-
ViciouslyGorgeThemselvesOnABrandDesiccated2DecadesAgo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMB0abrKxAE

# Thunder only happens when it's raining
# Players only love you when they're playing
# Say, women, they will come and they will go
# When the rain washes you clean, you'll know
# You'll know, you will know, you'll know

Epaphroditus

I don't accept at all that Ms Wade was blaming any forum for her problems , as producer Tony said her real problem was to close of a relationship with the crazed followers on Facebook , appears they are once again putting themselves between host and audience .

Catsmile

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 12, 2019, 09:05:02 PM
I don't accept at all that Ms Wade was blaming any forum for her problems , as producer Tony said her real problem was to close of a relationship with the crazed followers on Facebook , appears they are once again putting themselves between host and audience .

# NevarEvarPhonyHeatersFault.
# PoorPhonyHeater.

# LeavePhonyHeaterAlone!!

Quote from: Catsmile on June 12, 2019, 09:33:08 PM
# NevarEvarPhonyHeatersFault.
# PoorPhonyHeater.

# LeavePhonyHeaterAlone!!

[attachment=1]

artbell_ghost

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 03:50:12 PM
Oh Art, Art, tell me I'm your Legacy.

Spoken with phone sex operator voice.

yes, yes you are

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 03:04:18 PM
When somebody wants to do something because they enjoy it, nothing else matters.  You don't need emails of support, or money, post of praise on forums, or anything else. Your haters don't even phase you.  You simply do it because you enjoy it.

Heather never seemed to enjoy being on the air.  She seemed phony in every sense of the word, with the exception of her now famous meltdown shows.

When you truly enjoy something, it's pretty much fuck all. I've enjoyed what I've created, do I enjoy that my past has costed me 2 radio gigs this year? Not really... Fuck these bitch made low energy, marauders.

Heather, liked the attention, until she didn't like the attention. Her show sucked, only redeeming quality was when it was near the end. Aside from that, it's a worthless show. I also giggled each time she used my own line, I didn't like it all that much though, don't want anyone to think we're friends. I don't have any friends in the radio realm, ( podcast) a bunch of pretentious faggots.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on June 12, 2019, 03:08:19 PM
Speaking of which, I heard rumors that an alternate internet is being worked on, in preparation, should such a scenario as you present, happen.

I really do hope that is the case.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on June 12, 2019, 03:11:33 PM
You could be right. I'll miss the wild, wild west of BellGab.

the days you speak of are still here, except now those you liked turned into fags.

albrecht

Quote from: username on June 12, 2019, 10:21:30 PM
the days you speak of are still here, except now those you liked turned into fags.
Sad. Better to turn into an animal or some hybrid. I guess? Or hope?

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10381.msg1307965#msg1307965

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 10:32:58 PM
Sad. Better to turn into an animal or some hybrid. I guess? Or hope?

https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10381.msg1307965#msg1307965

People grow soft as they age, better to embrace the animal soul and eat from the forbidden tree.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on June 12, 2019, 10:16:18 PM
my past has costed me

Just imagine what your illiteracy is costing you.

Quote from: username on June 12, 2019, 10:16:18 PM
I don't have any friends in the radio realm, ( podcast) a bunch of pretentious faggots.

Not even the Big Jim's?   Fetzer & Malliard?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on June 12, 2019, 10:37:40 PM
Just imagine what your illiteracy is costing you.

I wouldn't know, I only use voice to text on my cell.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 12, 2019, 10:38:19 PM
Not even the Big Jim's?   Fetzer & Malliard?

Negative, I hope you don't think people on sitcoms are actually friends outside the set right?

albrecht

Quote from: username on June 12, 2019, 10:42:13 PM
I wouldn't know, I only use voice to text on my cell.
Damn, making it EASY for THEM using all the power up.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 10:44:37 PM
Damn, making it EASY for THEM using all the power up.

here's another quick fact for you...voice to text is actually very dangerous everything that you say on it is being recorded.

albrecht

Quote from: username on June 12, 2019, 10:45:28 PM
here's another quick fact for you...voice to text is actually very dangerous everything that you say on it is being recorded.
To
Duh. Same with typing or moving. To various extents- there still are budgets and issues but, yeah. Think like old times thinking. God, or god(s) are ALWAYS watching and judging.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2019, 10:52:39 PM
To
Duh. Same with typing or moving. To various extents- there still are budgets and issues but, yeah. Think like old times thinking. God, or god(s) are ALWAYS watching and judging.

Some neck beard is fapping away, while watching us.... In some small room .... Bet it stinks in there.

There are some bizarre people on Facebook posting. Straight up strange, guy claiming he had 18 hour conversation with Heather. After words Heather said she would allow him to move in. But it was a trap by “the others”.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 12, 2019, 11:10:33 PM
There are some bizarre people on Facebook posting. Straight up strange, guy claiming he had 18 hour conversation with Heather. After words Heather said she would allow him to move in. But it was a trap by “the others”.

18 hour conversation? I suspect a water boarding for 18 hours, would be more enjoyable.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 12, 2019, 11:10:33 PM
[attachment=1]  [attachment=2]  [attachment=3]  [attachment=4]

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 12, 2019, 11:59:10 PM
[attachment=1,msg1333337]  [attachment=2,msg1333337]  [attachment=3,msg1333337]  [attachment=4,msg1333337]

Translation: I was going to abandon my house and dogs to try to get laid but came to my senses.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Roswells, Art on June 13, 2019, 12:32:43 AM
Translation: I was going to abandon my house and dogs to try to get laid but came to my senses.

Lonely old beaten dogs. Oy vey

WOTR

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2019, 01:42:48 AM
Is it ok if I post MV's masterpieces, in case Heather hasn't had the opportunity to hear them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY1efbNPmC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1uCwOyXOJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJCe8IYLNck
Just how the hell did I miss the overnight bestselling "midnight in the Cuckshed"? Taintco has not done a good enough job of promoting their #1 artist.