Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: jedimiller on April 22, 2019, 09:48:01 PM
https://youtu.be/I-WUdVQMkLs
Thanks for showing up Miller... People were starting to confuse me with a "fan" of Heather and needed some perspective.  Love that you actually got to do you trip and your tribute.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 23, 2019, 06:52:35 PM
Did she thank you for giving her your yoda?

He should at least get a thank you note from the trash collectors daughter for it. I mean, he didn't even put it on Wade's porch, not that that would have mattered since she has vacated the premises and is back in California, allegedly.

VC

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 23, 2019, 07:09:47 PM
He should at least get a thank you note from the trash collectors daughter for it. I mean, he didn't even put it on Wade's porch, not that that would have mattered since she has vacated the premises and is back in California, allegedly.

LOL. :D

Hope to hear you on the Gabcast! Please do co-host and/or participate. You have a fantastic sense of humor imprinted into your prose.

Juan

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on April 22, 2019, 01:23:14 PM
Yes !
Yes we do . . .
Would love to hear George do the classic Jimmy Webb tune . . . 'MacArthur Park'

With Tommee around, there would be no leaving the cake out in the rain.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: Juan on April 24, 2019, 06:47:45 PM

Will need a shot of electricity through the frontal lobes to remove that image . . . . bring the paddles please.   ;)

Dateline

Quote from: Juan on April 24, 2019, 06:47:45 PM

Here's a scary thought.  He might jump out of it on Beyond BeEBEEEFFFF!

ItsOver

Has Jorch thrown his toupee in the ring for 2020, yet?

He could be a strong competitor, with his major benefit of Tommee as The First Lady.  Best of all, with Jorch in the WH, sure the country might completely crater, but maybe he'd finally quit C2C.

ACE of CLUBS

A 'crooner' in your White House . . . . what could be better ?
Some soft shoe and a few bars of 'Stairway to Heaven' . . . as Putin starts moving his stuff/staff into the WH.
Tommee in his French Maid disguise . . .

MV/Liberace!

If Heather really did move back to California, I think she only did it to prove my song wrong. 

So petty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on April 25, 2019, 10:29:08 PM
If Heather really did move back to California, I think she only did it to prove my song wrong. 

So petty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5ko-LeObBQ

;D

WOTR

Quote from: Sugaree on April 26, 2019, 08:09:38 AM

Does Noorie have a cuckshack on the back 40? If so, is it available, or is it already occupied by Tommee?

VC

A caller claiming he was associated with and worked for Art Bell's MitD show directly alleges HW was lying about AB committing suicide:

https://youtu.be/SkTiYD4nXYw?t=2069

This guy gave his name and what he did for AB, so he seems legit about his association w/AB. He said HW was hot air acting like a buffoon about the suicide.

This guy said he talked with Airyn and Karen too.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on April 29, 2019, 10:09:21 AM
A caller claiming he was associated with and worked for Art Bell's MitD show directly alleges HW was lying about AB committing suicide:

This guy gave his name and what he did for AB, so he seems legit about his association w/AB. He said HW was hot air acting like a buffoon about the suicide.

He identified himself as Robert McDonald, Art Bells' former National Affiliate Director.

Lilith

The caller also said that he doesn't think that Heather would have legal action taken against her, since she had no assets.

I remember Heather saying a couple times on air  "If only Art had waited one more day".

She also had rented the studio as her home for some time, and indicated that she had only actually only purchased it a month earlier.

I wonder if Heathers purchase of the studio didn't completely finalize before Art passed?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0LuyigBHmfJ

VC

Seriously, someone should get this "idea message" to Airyn or Karen to pass-on to Airyn:

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2019, 11:31:07 AM
She also had rented the studio as her home for some time, and indicated that she had only actually only purchased it a month earlier.

I wonder if Heathers purchase of the studio didn't completely finalize before Art passed?

IF HW is lying about her alleged AB suicide, then here's a legal idea how Airyn can get rid of HW:

She can sue HW to "rescind the sale"... the idea is to pay HW back for any closing costs for buying the house and, also, to pay HW any appreciation in value too, since HW has no reason to stay there anymore considering she is Persona Non Grata there.

Why not just take the money and run HW? Do it. :D

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on April 29, 2019, 11:31:07 AM
The caller also said that he doesn't think that Heather would have legal action taken against her, since she had no assets.

I remember Heather saying a couple times on air  "If only Art had waited one more day".

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0LuyigBHmfJ
From the official nye county property records, looks like it was official exactly a month to the day of his death [attachment=1]

Aldous, i don't think it's right of you to withhold your knowledge and involvement with ms. Heather Wade. why don't you ease your burden and spill the beans for all to see. so say we all. i am Richard Groyper.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 29, 2019, 12:41:00 PM
Aldous, i don't think it's right of you to withhold your knowledge and involvement with ms. Heather Wade. why don't you ease your burden and spill the beans for all to see. so say we all. i am Richard Groyper.

It would be nice to hear that Heather is well,  and that all is well in her world.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 29, 2019, 12:41:00 PM
That would probably be for the best, at least for some cheap, sleazy entertainment, although Heater is obviously a very reserved person who wouldn't want everything out in the open.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: VC on April 29, 2019, 11:54:57 AM
Seriously, someone should get this "idea message" to Airyn or Karen to pass-on to Airyn:

IF HW is lying about her alleged AB suicide, then here's a legal idea how Airyn can get rid of HW:

She can sue HW to "rescind the sale"... the idea is to pay HW back for any closing costs for buying the house and, also, to pay HW any appreciation in value too, since HW has no reason to stay there anymore considering she is Persona Non Grata there.

Why not just take the money and run HW? Do it. :D

Still telling folks what to do . . . . . kinda' pathetic.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2019, 01:34:12 PM
That would probably be for the best, at least for some cheap, sleazy entertainment, although Heater is obviously a very reserved person who wouldn't want everything out in the open.

Heather showing her unbleached third eye was breathtaking. litterally. i fainted. but then i dreamt about it, very odd.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 29, 2019, 02:03:21 PM
Heather showing her unbleached third eye was breathtaking. litterally. i fainted. but then i dreamt about it, very odd.
Third eye?  I suppose it could be worse.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2019, 02:36:38 PM
Third eye?  I suppose it could be worse.

aka the butthole. *faints*

WOTR

Quote from: VC on April 29, 2019, 10:09:21 AM

Well, obviously if he says that Heather is wrong, he must be correct. He obviously has some very important first hand information. I'm willing to trust that anybody claiming to know Art and who has talked with Karen has the inside track on this.

It seems that using a caller who once worked for Art is not really contributing anything to the conversation. I wonder what Leo Ashcroft's opinion is? Certainly he would have inside information as well. Has Amy weighed in on this important question yet? Has she at least talked with Karen so that she can offer us the unfiltered truth?

DynamoHum

Lasha is on a bit of a rampage about the interview I did with Dave Darin. Part of her rant at me on FB included the info that Heather had been assaulted. I did know this but felt no need to make the information public out of respect for Heather. She implied that it was because of me that the assault happened.

The information I got regarding it refutes that totally, and pretty low for Lasha to be a. Saying that and b. Letting the information out in public.

Lasha refuses to entertain going on any show to give her version of the facts.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on April 30, 2019, 04:42:39 AM
Lasha is on a bit of a rampage about the interview I did with Dave Darin. Part of her rant at me on FB included the info that Heather had been assaulted. I did know this but felt no need to make the information public out of respect for Heather. She implied that it was because of me that the assault happened.

The information I got regarding it refutes that totally, and pretty low for Lasha to be a. Saying that and b. Letting the information out in public.

Lasha refuses to entertain going on any show to give her version of the facts.

Because of you?  All the way from the UK?  What is it that she claims you have allegedly done to cause such an event?