Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Quote from: brig on March 12, 2019, 01:56:41 AM

Tony never cancelled ANY guests.
Heather blocked his email account, so he couldn't confirm, nor cancel any guests.
I was talking specifically about the cancellation of Dr Raymond Moody.

Quote from: VC on March 12, 2019, 11:03:00 AM
Karen, of course, says HW's love for AB was overboard.
Karen also claimed in an interview that Heather was going on radio shows saying her and Art had a "torrid lengthy affair" which is patently false, slanderous and disrespectful to Art. Karen also said in the Bartcast interview that she's been Art's gatekeeper for 14 years (since 2004)yet in her interview with Michael Decon said she first met Art at Ramona's funeral(January 5, 2006) and had only briefly spoken to him on the phone a few times before that. Karen also claimed the stalker popped up in Art's window with a shotgun, something completely missing from Art's account

VC

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 12, 2019, 11:21:03 AM

Wow, doesn't this indicate that Tony at least knew about this cancellation with the wrong show? WTF ???

Also, what a vulture Bart Ell/KR is to try and siphon-off HW's listeners and guests to rip-off her show with a similar or copycat website. What a fucktard retard hater he is. A CC and liar too considering what he did to betray BG too.

IF Keith Rowland knew that HW thought AB had committed suicide, then he is a piece of shit to want to fire her right away. KR should have just told HW that she could comeback and host the show within 90 days, and that he would have guest hosts in the meantime. That way, it would be up to HW to get the help she needed to return to work. This would have taken away a lot of the "blame game" issues that went on, and KR was not financially poor and could easily afford to do that. This wasn't about money but about compassion and respect for AB and helping HW.

IF HW had a contract to prevent guest hosts, then KR had to follow that contract or break it and possibly be sued. IF KR wanted HW to comeback and she had this "host prevent" in her contract, then all KR had to do was just keep doing shows on DMDN without using the MitD name. Big Deal. It would have been easy peasy to just not use the MitD name for 90 days!

I think KR got his hoped for chance to get rid of HW, period, Karen already did, so KR ran with it w/AB dead. Bart Ell is obviously in bed w/KR too regarding MitD business and destroying HW. What a complete Fuck Show! Congratulations? ???

KR has not done any favors for AB and his family considering the way he fired HW. KR and Bart Ell are a Fuck You AB/HW Show! LOL... your Karma at EG.

All this said above, and I'm not even a fan of HW. I guess I'm just hooked-in by nostalgia for AB's shows from long ago, and his sudden death that might have been prevented. I must be a drama freak and weirded-out by what happened. I'll never do this again! :D It's the death of an era that will never come again. FU DS too!

Lilith

Quote from: VC on March 12, 2019, 12:28:38 PM
Wow, doesn't this indicate that Tony at least knew about this cancellation with the wrong show? WTF ???

Also, what a vulture Bart Ell/KR is to try and siphon-off HW's listeners and guests to rip-off her show with a similar or copycat website. What a fucktard retard hater he is. A CC and liar too considering what he did to betray BG too.

IF Keith Rowland knew that HW thought AB had committed suicide, then he is a piece of shit to want to fire her right away. KR should have just told HW that she could comeback and host the show within 90 days, and that he would have guest hosts in the meantime. That way, it would be up to HW to get the help she needed to return to work. This would have taken away a lot of the "blame game" issues that went on, and KR was not financially poor and could easily afford to do that. This wasn't about money but about compassion and respect for AB and helping HW.

IF HW had a contract to prevent guest hosts, then KR had to follow that contract or break it and possibly be sued. IF KR wanted HW to comeback and she had this "host prevent" in her contract, then all KR had to do was just keep doing shows on DMDN without using the MitD name. Big Deal. It would have been easy peasy to just not use the MitD name for 90 days!

I think KR got his hoped for chance to get rid of HW, period, Karen already did, so KR ran with it w/AB dead. Bart Ell is obviously in bed w/KR too regarding MitD business and destroying HW. What a complete Fuck Show! Congratulations? ???

KR has not done any favors for AB and his family considering the way he fired HW. KR and Bart Ell are a Fuck You AB/HW Show! LOL... your Karma at EG.

All this said above, and I'm not even a fan of HW. I guess I'm just hooked-in by nostalgia for AB's shows from long ago, and his sudden death that might have been prevented. I must be a drama freak and weirded-out by what happened. I'll never do this again! :D It's the death of an era that will never come again. FU DS too!

I'm not convinced that the DMDN is doing all that well.  Art said that he had it all worked out, so that neither Keith, nor Heather could survive well, without each other.

Sure, Keith got his chance to build the network his way, instead of Arts, but I think Keith would have been better off to go with the original lineup, as Art had been setting it up, with The Spec Sheet, DarkCity, BellaHaven, The Heather Wade Meltdown Show, etc etc etc, all shows with talent from BellGab at his beck and call, a unique, and crazy formula for drama and entertainment.   Instead, he went for trying to pretend the world still exsists in the 90's, DMDN and a dozen other networks just like it.

#Karma

VC

Doesn't it look as of November 15th that Tony cancelled this interview? So, maybe HW was telling the truth, which would make Tony a liar or telling a falsehood. Also, WHY would Tony go out of his way to do a cancellation AFTER he was "let go" by HW and no longer in contact w/her?

You see, Tony has already admitted he was working to help Vara AFTER HW got rid of him in October. So, what we have here seems to be some act of subterfuge and/or sabotage to cancel HW's guest because Tony was being vindictive and a back stabber.

I mean, what else could it be? DH? Anyone?

The only reason I brought it up was because Moody appears to have ended up doing Scraders show the day he was supposed to be on KON I'm trying to establsh a clearer picture of what exactly happened ie did one show or their representatives tamper with a competitor's guests.

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 12, 2019, 01:33:33 PM
The only reason I brought it up was because Moody appears to have ended up doing Scraders show the day he was supposed to be on KON I'm trying to establsh a clearer picture of what exactly happened ie did one show or their representatives tamper with a competitor's guests.

I'm intrigued!

VC

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 12, 2019, 01:33:33 PM
The only reason I brought it up was because Moody appears to have ended up doing Scraders show the day he was supposed to be on KON I'm trying to establish a clearer picture of what exactly happened ie did one show or their representatives tamper with a competitor's guests.

From your screen capture it seems obvious that Tony cancelled the show on Nov. 15th, probably without HW's knowledge or approval, obviously, and, then, Bart Ell's look alike CC KoN website/FB allowed DS/MitD to capture that guest.

Tony said he is still very good friends with MitD producer Michelle [sp?] too, so maybe there's a connection with her too?

Quote from: VC on March 12, 2019, 02:57:28 PM
From your screen capture it seems obvious that Tony cancelled the show on Nov. 15th
Yes, it just seemed odd to me to cancel a guest nearly a month in advance. It's not like she had pulled one of her disappearing acts. If anything she seemed to have turned a corner at that point. Maybe this was around the time she let him go.

So now this guy's working for Vara? WTF? Who are these people? Don't they have jobs or families? I can't imagine wasting time and money to be an unpaid intern on an obscure podcast with 1000 listeners. And this guys doing it twice?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: brig on March 11, 2019, 08:04:14 AM
Along with VC's curiosities, it's also fun to watch as DMDN (EllGab), struggles to be the ArtBellLegacy, as it moves into the future. (It's amusing, because CoastToCoastAM already has that spot all tied up in a big bow).   Yes, I am enjoying the development of THREE stories here, as the months and years go by, all tied up together, like a glorious collection of Christmas presents, waiting under a spectacular tree, to be opened one day.

I'm looking forward to the GabCasts of the future, where ALL these speculations can be gossiped about.  I don't think they would be very likely to discuss speculations about DMDN and Bart Ell over at EllGab, or on the BartCast, nor even on the TLPTD.  Some of them wouldn't want to risk losing their Hall of Shamer status, after all.

I can't speak for everyone, but I for one, am thoroughly enjoying the entertainment, provided by all three situations.

By the way, while I'm thinking about it, has anyone kept up with what's going on with the "KeithRowlandAftershow, starring Michelle"?

Of the ones I listened to so far, I didn't find even ONE to be "A Keeper".  They were interesting insight into Keiths and Michelles personalities tho.
I'll say that much, at least, was entertaining, and made it worth the time I spent to listen.

Aim High.  ::)

VC

It seems as if Tony is caught in a lie or falsehood based on what he said here:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1hwvDxlIJKN

Tony did seem to cancel a HW KoN guest on November 15th, according to your screen shot, and this was after he was "let go" by HW. Subterfuge and sabotage?

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 12, 2019, 03:48:52 PM
Yes, it just seemed odd to me to cancel a guest nearly a month in advance. It's not like she had pulled one of her disappearing acts. If anything she seemed to have turned a corner at that point. Maybe this was around the time she let him go.

Tony's "guest cancellation" email actually indicates he no longer worked for HW too. Freaky weird.

Hey DH, any comments or ideas or explanations about what's going on here w/Tony?

K_Dubb

It seems to me that this is all a storm in the samovar.  You'd think a little mischief by an ex-employee could be undone easily with a simple email, unless there is a lot more to guest-booking than arranging that they will be by their phone at a certain time.  Maybe there is a lot of talking about what they're going to talk about and other ego-massaging, but it sure sounded like she was coming in cold and unscripted to me most of the time.

Sometimes when something goes wrong you'd rather have an excuse than fix it, and that's probably what happened here:  looking for a reason not to do the show, surrendering to the vicissitudes of fate like a helpless ingenue, confident some daddy will ride to the rescue.  She will be fine; she has this play down cold.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 12, 2019, 05:49:24 PM
It seems to me that this is all a storm in the samovar.  You'd think a little mischief by an ex-employee could be undone easily with a simple email, unless there is a lot more to guest-booking than arranging that they will be by their phone at a certain time.  Maybe there is a lot of talking about what they're going to talk about and other ego-massaging, but it sure sounded like she was coming in cold and unscripted to me most of the time.

Sometimes when something goes wrong you'd rather have an excuse than fix it, and that's probably what happened here:  looking for a reason not to do the show, surrendering to the vicissitudes of fate like a helpless ingenue, confident some daddy will ride to the rescue.  She will be fine; she has this play down cold.

I thought of asking you if a samovar is like a tea cup, but never mind, I googled it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on March 12, 2019, 05:53:15 PM
I thought of asking you if a samovar is like a tea cup, but never mind, I googled it.

Aww.  As coinages go it won't bear rubbing but I've had samovars on the brain lately.

In other news I am getting ads for a hybrid skateboard-unicycle thing coupled with one for surgical disc replacement, which is remarkably prospective advertising if you ask me.

Catsmile

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 12, 2019, 03:48:52 PM

So now this guy's working for Vara? WTF? Who are these people? Don't they have jobs or families? I can't imagine wasting time and money to be an unpaid intern on an obscure podcast with 1000 listeners. And this guys doing it twice?

Tony was producing for Vara before Heather joined LNM , he then was producing for both shows . Vara said on air that Heather by way of Tony was poaching guests such as Moody which was against the non-compete agreement they had about guests.  Moody guested with Vara one month before Tony booked and cancelled him for Heather .

Heather only dumped Tony after it was clear his loyalty was with Vara which Tony hides in his interviews .

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 12, 2019, 10:12:13 PM
Tony was producing for Vara before Heather joined LNM , he then was producing for both shows . Vara said on air that Heather by way of Tony was poaching guests such as Moody which was against the non-compete agreement they had about guests.  Moody guested with Vara one month before Tony booked and cancelled him for Heather .

Heather only dumped Tony after it was clear his loyalty was with Vara which Tony hides in his interviews .

What a complete Mind Fuck Tony is! Hilarious!

Did you already know all this DH too?

Roswells, Art

Rumour has it Epaphroditus is Lasha. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

VC

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 13, 2019, 12:19:20 AM

Epaphroditus (Greek: Ἐπαφρόδιτος) is a New Testament figure appearing as an envoy of the Philippian and Colossian church to assist the Apostle Paul (Philippians 2:25-30). He is regarded as a saint of the Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church, first Bishop of Philippi, and of Andriaca (there are at least two ancient towns called Andriaca, one in Thrace and one in Asia Minor), and first Bishop of Terracina, Italy. There is little evidence that these were all the same man.

Taking a puff and blowing smoke... ;) ...hey Epaphroditus, are you Lasha? Whomever it is seems to have inside information. My thinking is this person is using some kind of voice assist or disability software to post. It would be very easy to compare this person's style to Lasha considering the formatting and style of posting.

RA, you KNOW waaayyyyy more than I do about what is going on in here and there and elsewhere. You seem to have literary talent and a good sense of humor. Almost too normal to be in here, but you have "history" here to understand its vibe and alternate realities.

Tony does admit to helping Vara, but he was not specific about when and for how long. Though he indicated he still helps Vara.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VC on March 12, 2019, 03:05:00 AM
MV/Liberace believes AB committed suicide based on what HW told him...

I never said Heather told me anything.

Edit:  I just saw the quoted post from me that gave you this impression.  No, Heather never told me a thing directly.  I can see why you interpreted otherwise by the way I worded that.

It's possible Vara used Tony to get guest contact information that Heather had access to from when Art hosted MITD. It would at least explain why he made the expensive and completely unnecessary trip to Pahrump.Mushmouth and Captain Neely probably thought they could get Graham Hancock and Michio Kaku on LNM

Lilith

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 13, 2019, 11:51:31 AM
It's possible Vara used Tony to get guest contact information that Heather had access to from when Art hosted MITD. It would at least explain why he made the expensive and completely unnecessary trip to Pahrump.Mushmouth and Captain Neely probably thought they could get Graham Hancock and Michio Kaku on LNM

I hear you, but lets face it, Vara had access to all of Heathers guest contact info, while she was part of LNM, and visa versa.  Also, I've heard rumors that Michio Kaku would not ever be a guest on Heathers show, for example.  I think that's supposed to be one of the perks of being part of a network.  That said, that's probably why we hear all the same guests over and over and over, just on different programs and networks, year after year, decade after decade. 

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 13, 2019, 12:19:20 AM

No thanks  , this Epaphroditus is American Male .

Lasha as Bart Ell ?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: VC on March 13, 2019, 12:57:09 AM
Epaphroditus (Greek: Ἐπαφρόδιτος) is a New Testament figure appearing as an envoy of the Philippian and Colossian church to assist the Apostle Paul (Philippians 2:25-30). He is regarded as a saint of the Orthodox Church and the Catholic Church, first Bishop of Philippi, and of Andriaca (there are at least two ancient towns called Andriaca, one in Thrace and one in Asia Minor), and first Bishop of Terracina, Italy. There is little evidence that these were all the same man.

Taking a puff and blowing smoke... ;) ...hey Epaphroditus, are you Lasha? Whomever it is seems to have inside information. My thinking is this person is using some kind of voice assist or disability software to post. It would be very easy to compare this person's style to Lasha considering the formatting and style of posting.

RA, you KNOW waaayyyyy more than I do about what is going on in here and there and elsewhere. You seem to have literary talent and a good sense of humor. Almost too normal to be in here, but you have "history" here to understand its vibe and alternate realities.

Tony does admit to helping Vara, but he was not specific about when and for how long. Though he indicated he still helps Vara.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epaphroditus_(freedman_of_Nero)

Epaphroditus

Quote from: brig on March 13, 2019, 12:03:51 PM
I hear you, but lets face it, Vara had access to all of Heathers guest contact info, while she was part of LNM, and visa versa.  Also, I've heard rumors that Michio Kaku would not ever be a guest on Heathers show, for example.  I think that's supposed to be one of the perks of being part of a network.  That said, that's probably why we hear all the same guests over and over and over, just on different programs and networks, year after year, decade after decade.

Tony was fibbing again , Kaku guested with Heather in 2018 and then on his own Science Fantastic show said he would be doing less interviews based on his age and east coast time .

VC

Quote from: brig on March 13, 2019, 12:03:51 PM

What was LNM anyway? Worthless, as far as streaming quality goes, and a caller warned HW on the Dr. J program that Neely had an [abuse?] arrest or criminal record in multiple states. HW should have found an independent proven streaming service and gotten her own guests IF she could not get on an established paranormal network like KGRA or Mysterious Universe. Whomever was advising her to go with LNM was her enemy or really retarded and stupid. LNM was a faked "network" of self-important loons! What's worse, Vara used to be part of MitD and considered KR/RH as "jerks" that screwed him around, so HW sunk herself even further into the circle jerk of hate and retribution between LNM vs MitD.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on March 13, 2019, 01:56:43 PM
What was LNM anyway? Worthless, as far as streaming quality goes, and a caller warned HW on the Dr. J program that Neely had an [abuse?] arrest or criminal record in multiple states. HW should have found an independent proven streaming service and gotten her own guests IF she could not get on an established paranormal network like KGRA or Mysterious Universe. Whomever was advising her to go with LNM was her enemy or really retarded and stupid. LNM was a faked "network" of self-important loons! What's worse, Vara used to be part of MitD and considered KR/RH as "jerks" that screwed him around, so HW sunk herself even further into the circle jerk of hate and retribution between LNM vs MitD.

Heather Wade would have been better off at Taco Bell IMO.

In so many ways, she reminds me of George Senda, only worse.

VC

Quote from: Epaphroditus on March 12, 2019, 10:12:13 PM
Tony was producing for Vara before Heather joined LNM , he then was producing for both shows . [...]

Do you have any idea how long Tony was helping Vara before AB died?

Epaphroditus

Quote from: VC on March 13, 2019, 02:24:21 PM
Do you have any idea how long Tony was helping Vara before AB died?

No , but he with Vara prior to the death .

I give Tony credit for saying Heather when right actually does a credible job of hosting .

Epaphroditus

Quote from: brig on March 13, 2019, 02:02:09 PM
Heather Wade would have been better off at Taco Bell IMO.

In so many ways, she reminds me of George Senda, only worse.

Better ratings than her replacements , former employers ,  and critics .

If she decides to return a mic will be available .