• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

Oh oh oh, How about the story of the heirloom necklace one of Heathers fans sent to her as a gift, and the necklace ending up being given to one of her cats or something like that?

Honestly, we need a thread dedicated to Heathers Stranger Than Fiction Stories.   LOL's

Don't forget the story of the (signed by Heather Wade guitar)  ::) winner, who ended up being a guest on her show, or something like that.  That was an interesting series of events.  Yes, seems people just wanted to send Heather guitars, and painted rocks, as well as an occasional family Heirloom.  Oh yes, and money orders. 

Maybe Heather should consider playing her guitar for us on the air, and singing.  That's GOT to be more fun than listening to her interviews.

Lest we forget, there's the "Kolby is not dead" story...

More and more stories just keep popping into my mind, must be the coffee...

Lilith

The phone calls stories are interesting too.  There is the version where her fans just keep calling and calling, and keeping her onna phone forever, and she can't get no SLEEP!!!!   and there's the other version, where she calls them, and keeps them onna phone for 6 hours at a time, on an almost daily basis.  I mean, who knows WHAT to believe?

K_Dubb

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 08, 2019, 03:28:39 AM
This is the screenie of the clothingsizegate email

I take everything with a pinch of salt, BUT three sources saying the same thing (three and a half if you count the partial from MV) makes me wonder..

Oh hoo hoo my sides!  There is some quality humor in this debacle.

I don't know brig dear, there is something very Norma Desmond doing her own publicity about the stuff she lets out.  Maybe it's the dress-size thing (who talks in those terms any more?  women's sizes are a fraud) and the fancy accent that has me thinking Old Hollywood.  I hope she swans about the cuckshack in a turban and caftan.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 08, 2019, 04:49:18 AM
Oh hoo hoo my sides!  There is some quality humor in this debacle.

I don't know brig dear, there is something very Norma Desmond doing her own publicity about the stuff she lets out.  Maybe it's the dress-size thing (who talks in those terms any more?  women's sizes are a fraud) and the fancy accent that has me thinking Old Hollywood.  I hope she swans about the cuckshack in a turban and caftan.

Ah, YES.  How could I forget?  The ever changing accent?  More and more intrigue just keeps popping into my mind this morning.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 08, 2019, 03:28:39 AM
This is the screenie of the clothingsizegate email

I take everything with a pinch of salt, BUT three sources saying the same thing (three and a half if you count the partial from MV) makes me wonder..

Whoa! MV/Liberace! believes HW. He believes AB committed suicide because of what he learned directly from HW.

DH ...this JC email is Bull Shit. To me, JC's email proves this is a hoax, AND it's definitely something Bart Ell would be doing. I'm serious. Why?

This email is NOT from HW. It IS from someone that hates HW. It's obvious, imo, this is a setup and frame job.

The YT Cheney account ONLY INDICATES it's someone interested in AB related topics historically with a ridiculous not believable HW story on a YT comment thread, miraculously discovered, but it does NOT ID whom this anonymous person is. It IS probably someone's Sock Puppet. But! Butt! Google James Cheney, and it seems he could be Bart Ell. :D

http://www.spiritmusicgroup.com/About/Meet-the-Team/James-Cheney

James Cheney got his start at Universal Music Publishing Group where he was Creative Director and from there went on to work at Songs Music Publishing, and Global Entertainment Publishing. Throughout his extensive career in A&R, Cheney has worked with some of the most talented artists, songwriters and producers in music, including The RZA, The Roots, The Matrix, DJ Mustard, and recent signings Jeff Gitelman and Jarami, to name a few. Cheney also brings experience in artist management and music supervision to Spirit.

A little research could easily prove this one-way or the other. JC is Bart Ell? :-X I'm already satisfied with what is going on.

HW is already completely cluster fucked IF she does not come-out with the entire truth in every detail about AB's alleged suicide note and death. Game Over! The next move is checkmate IF HW does not fight back honestly!

But, DH, please understand MV/Liberace! does believe HW's story that AB committed suicide.

Lilith

I wonder how many people are currently convinced that Art Bell did indeed commit suicide?

Of those people who are convinced, I wonder what sources they have, other than Heather's word for it?

I wonder what reason anyone (including Heather) would have, for wanting people to know/believe Art committed suicide, despite official reports to the contrary?

Last but not least, why is Heather so much more freaked out about it, than anyone else, including his wife, and his old and closest friends, like Karen?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on March 08, 2019, 05:09:11 AM
I wonder how many people are currently convinced that Art Bell did indeed commit suicide?

Of those people who are convinced, I wonder what sources they have, other than Heather's word for it?

I wonder what reason anyone (including Heather) would have, for wanting people to know/believe Art committed suicide, despite official reports to the contrary?

The scenario of a late conflict with Karen over Heather with Karen blaming Heather for Art's death while holding some communication from Art has all the germs of the suicide story in it.  Karen may simply have overplayed her hand.

VC

Quote from: brig on March 08, 2019, 04:48:30 AM
The phone calls stories are interesting too.  There is the version where her fans just keep calling and calling, and keeping her onna phone forever, and she can't get no SLEEP!!!!   and there's the other version, where she calls them, and keeps them onna phone for 6 hours at a time, on an almost daily basis.  I mean, who knows WHAT to believe?

LOL. Motives! Strangely, one side has all the ingredients and reasons to want to win and can already win, BUT it still might not be The Truth! HW has already lost UNLESS she has The Truth and will Fight Back with The Truth that will set her free to have done the right thing in her own way of "truth seeking" -right or wrong from our POV. IF what JC posted and Tony confirmed is all that HW has been saying, then she's already completely cluster fucked. But! Remember, MV/Liberace said this is NOT what he was told from HW.

The odds are NOT in HW's favor despite what MV/Liberace! believes. Maybe HW needs to do a Gabcast? Ironic. Coming full circle and back to her BG home literally (Redacted). :D

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 08, 2019, 05:17:07 AM
The scenario of a late conflict with Karen over Heather with Karen blaming Heather for Art's death while holding some communication from Art has all the germs of the suicide story in it.  Karen may simply have overplayed her hand.

I think it still remains, that even this story, is a story told to someone by Heather. #AmmIWrong?  I don't think there are any suicide stories out there that originate from someone other than Heather are there?  As far as I know, the only two people who were THERE/there, were Airyn and Karen, and I don't think either of them are telling stories of suicide are they?

I mean, I could be missing some info...there are so many forums, and second hand sources of info out there. 

Lilith

That old mantra "Follow the Money", keeps running through my head, and keeps making me wonder, where the money would go, IF Art had committed suicide?

K_Dubb

Quote from: brig on March 08, 2019, 05:29:17 AM
I think it still remains, that even this story, is a story told to someone by Heather. #AmmIWrong?  I don't think there are any suicide stories out there that originate from someone other than Heather are there?  As far as I know, the only two people who were THERE/there, were Airyn and Karen, and I don't think either of them are telling stories of suicide are they?

I mean, I could be missing some info...there are so many forums, and second hand sources of info out there.

Yeah but this is early before anybody knew how the death would be ruled, and people were unsure and jockeying for position.  The leap from "it's your fault Art died look how miserable he was in this note he sent me" to "Art offed himself and left a half-glimpsed note" isn't a very big one.  Karen may have overstated her case and Heather just ran with it.

Lilith

Remember the Ouija board story Art told about the board foretelling the circumstances of his death?  I wonder if he wrote that down anywhere so that people would learn what the Ouija Board said?  If the Ouija Board told him he would commit suicide on Friday the 13th, and why he would do so, would he have put a special suicide clause in his will, just in case the Ouija Board was right?

whoozit

After much thought I have learned that I won’t put a shack on my property and never invite someone to live in said shack.   Crisis averted.

Lilith

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 08, 2019, 05:38:11 AM
Yeah but this is early before anybody knew how the death would be ruled, and people were unsure and jockeying for position.  The leap from "it's your fault Art died look how miserable he was in this note he sent me" to "Art offed himself and left a half-glimpsed note" isn't a very big one.  Karen may have overstated her case and Heather just ran with it.

I have to admit, I find the Karen aspect of this story odd.  Her tales of pennies seem so important to her.  I find pennies quite often as well.  Just sayin.  She seems to express a dislike for Heather, without ever being too specific about her reasons, except to suggest that she had "Warned Airyn about Heather".  Airyn also suggests that Karen had "Warned her about Heather".  What exactly was the basis for these warnings?  What had Heather done, that made Karen feel inclined to warn Airyn about her?  How long had Karen known anything about Heather, before Heather came to Pahrump, and how did she find out about whatever it was, in order to warn Airyn about it?  To be honest, Karens stories make about as much sense to me, as Heathers do.

Often, It felt to me like Karen and Heather were just in a competition with each other, for the title of "Arts' Best Friend".  It struck me as kind of creepy, to be honest.

Another thing about Karen, is that she was very much in support of the DMDN/Dave Schroeder/EllGab,  and against Heather, it seems, right from the beginning.  I never understood what the reason was, that she was so against Heather right from the very beginning.  I am left wondering, what did Karen know about Heather BEFORE that, IF ANYTHING, that caused her to dislike/mistrust Heather so much?

My thoughts tend to go toward this rivalry being more about who gets the benefit of following along in Art's footsteps.  I don't think either Heather/Karen or DMDN end up with that prize.  I think History will show that C2C had that position all wrapped up LONG ago.

#ICouldBeWrong

DynamoHum

I don’t think JC is Bart, JC was a constant caller to HW’s show.

I don’t know who Bart is and I don’t care.

As for the email being fake? Who knows. I am interested in hearing why people think it is a fake.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 08, 2019, 06:32:49 AM

I don’t know who Bart is and I don’t care.

As for the email being fake? Who knows. I am interested in hearing why people think it is a fake.

I don't think the Email is fake, but in support of VC's line of thinking, Bart DID say that we would never hear his voice onna BartCast, because we would immediately recognize his voice.   Just sayin'.  (Not saying that I agree with VC, just that VC makes a reasonable point IMO).

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 08, 2019, 06:32:49 AM

How so? James never called into HW's show as James Cheney! There's nothing that can connect the two together that way.

It can be fake for at least six reasons:

1) HW said it is a lie.

2) Tony already has many possible motives to lie too!

3) Dale Ellison on WG/FB had the same exact reaction that I did too. Fake! Soap Opera scripted BS.

4) Bart Ell [or someone like him] might be James Cheney. Google it. It rings perfectly true! It's paranormal synchronicity! It's his Karma "rating" finally exposed. :D

5) The YT comment is made at just the right moment to be discovered from obscurity and broadcast to people that do NOT like HW and want her gone. It will continue the drama to drive traffic to Bart's forum.

6) MV/Liberace! believes HW's story about AB's suicide, and he does not corroborate Tony's or Cheney's account. There's disagreement, and MV/Liberace! has little motive to lie or deceive about this.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on March 08, 2019, 07:16:41 AM
How so? James never called into HW's show as James Cheney! There's nothing that can connect the two together that way.

It can be fake for at least five reasons:

1) HW said it is a lie.

3) Dale Ellison on WG had the same exact reaction that I did too. Fake! Soap Opera scripted BS.

4) Bart Ell [or someone like him] might be James Cheney. Google it. It rings perfectly true! It's paranormal synchronicity! It's his Karma "rating" finally exposed. :D

5) The YT comment is made at just the right moment to be discovered from obscurity and broadcast to people that do NOT like HW and want her gone. It will continue the drama to drive traffic to Bart's forum.

I'm with Dynamo on this one, I'm pretty sure James Cheney, is James from Arizona. (Is that the right State?  It's been a while LOL).

I agree with you that Bart goes to an awful lot of effort to try to drive traffic to Ellgab, especially considering that he "SEEMS" like a person with a very successful, full time job  ie: nice vehicle, time to spend "off shore" etc etc.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: VC on March 08, 2019, 07:16:41 AM

It can be fake for at least five reasons:

1) HW said it is a lie.

3) Dale Ellison on WG had the same exact reaction that I did too. Fake! Soap Opera scripted BS.

James Chaney has referenced himself in the Heather wade groups as James in Arizona many times. Also conversations about packages sent between he and Heather publicly match.
It wasn't on his YouTube channel. He left a comment on an existing video about Airyn bells statement. The channel that left the comment had videos of the actual james Chaney, dating back to a long time ago. I have no doubt it was him. As someone who had followed the f. groups from the beginning I can confirm with confidence it was james and authentic.

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 08, 2019, 07:27:31 AM
James Chaney has referenced himself in the Heather wade groups as James in Arizona many times. Also conversations about packages sent between he and Heather publicly match.
It wasn't on his YouTube channel. He left a comment on an existing video about Airyn bells statement. The channel that left the comment had videos of the actual james Chaney, dating back to a long time ago. I have no doubt it was him. As someone who had followed the f. groups from the beginning I can confirm with confidence it was james and authentic.

Thanks!  I got the State right.  Whew!   ;D

VC

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 08, 2019, 07:27:31 AM
The channel that left the comment had videos of the actual james Chaney, dating back to a long time ago. I have no doubt it was him. As someone who had followed the f. groups from the beginning I can confirm with confidence it was james and authentic.

Link to his YT channel? You're spelling his last name differently too.

Did James Cheney confirm his YT comment on WG/FB? Someone needs to do that before anyone can believe we have the same James Cheney.

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on March 08, 2019, 07:58:51 AM

Did James Cheney confirm his YT comment on WG/FB? Someone needs to do that before anyone can believe we have the same James Cheney.

I think he has left FB. you could always message him on YT.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: VC on March 08, 2019, 07:58:51 AM

I did reach out to James via Facebook right after it dropped and he did tell me it was authentic and what he was told. The guy got quite a lashing from heather and took a break from social media for a bit at least.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on March 08, 2019, 08:05:20 AM
I think he has left FB. you could always message him on YT.

LOL... So, we have a Sock Puppet -or- someone wanting to expose Bart Ell. ;)

And, the YT channel is? Link?

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on March 08, 2019, 04:31:06 AM
Oh oh oh, How about the story of the heirloom necklace one of Heathers fans sent to her as a gift, and the necklace ending up being given to one of her cats or something like that?

Honestly, we need a thread dedicated to Heathers Stranger Than Fiction Stories.   LOL's

Don't forget the story of the (signed by Heather Wade guitar)  ::) winner, who ended up being a guest on her show, or something like that.  That was an interesting series of events.  Yes, seems people just wanted to send Heather guitars, and painted rocks, as well as an occasional family Heirloom.  Oh yes, and money orders. 

Maybe Heather should consider playing her guitar for us on the air, and singing.  That's GOT to be more fun than listening to her interviews.

Lest we forget, there's the "Kolby is not dead" story...

More and more stories just keep popping into my mind, must be the coffee...
I vote for more Paul, Ella, and the peeing dogs.  Their Kentucky high-strangeness was something to behold.  I'm sure they're among the dolts still funding Heater.  Maybe she sought sanctuary with them.

Pizzapunch

Quote from: ItsOver on March 08, 2019, 08:21:06 AM
I vote for more Paul, Ella, and the peeing dogs.  Their Kentucky high-strangeness was something to behold.  I'm sure they're among the dolts still funding Heater.  Maybe she sought sanctuary with them.

They have remerged on the fringe... They said this about Miller
[attachment=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 08, 2019, 10:08:18 AM
[attachment=1,msg1318070]
Ha!  "Chewed his rail off.."   ???

Lilith

Quote from: Pizzapunch on March 08, 2019, 10:08:18 AM
[attachment=1,msg1318070]

PRAISE MV!

Pizzapunch

My favorite Craddock moment was when they called in to tell heather he had made an adult toy for her that would make her smile

Quote from: brig on March 08, 2019, 06:31:31 AM
To be honest, Karens stories make about as much sense to me, as Heathers do.
She's stretched the truth (if not outright lied) so many times that her stories should only be considered as entertainment rather than a real portrayal of events. Not quite Falkie/Heather tier, but close
Quote from: brig on March 08, 2019, 06:31:31 AM
Often, It felt to me like Karen and Heather were just in a competition with each other, for the title of "Arts' Best Friend".  It struck me as kind of creepy, to be honest.
I've had similar observations. If I had to guess I'd say Karen is a bit jealous that she was out-Karened by Heather. Like charges repelling and all that. Both unqualified, put in a position way over their heads on a whim by Art. One minute she's "Art's gatekeeper"(whatever the hell that means)/phone-a-friend the next she's getting nothing but busy signals, knowing full well he's on the cuckshed hotline with Karen 2.0. And you know what they say about a woman scorned...